Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I feel kind of drowsy from the medicine but I feel a little better than before," Daisuke nods his head slowly.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "I guess he is glad Daisuke is feeling better."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Thats good, just go to sleep and I'll be here for you ok....Tho I might go to sleep as well so that won't help." Haru said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next.

Jason smiled and kissed Shin again

Daisuke tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. we can just both go to sleep and Shin and Jason can watch over us," he then looks at Jason and Shin as they were kissing, blinking a couple of times, "... once they are done," he rubs the back of his head and yawns.

Shin continues kissing Jason, smiling a little.

Haru nodded and laughed a little and then slowly started to fall asleep watching the cartoon and holding daisuke

Jason looks over at the kids. "Should we all take a nap?"

Daisuke holds onto Haru while he was sleeping.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah sounds good to me. It was a pretty busy day."

Daisuke cuddles with Haru while sleeping.

"Should we carry Haru and Daisuke to their room," Shin tilts his head.

Shin looks at Yuu as he was fast asleep and smiles, looking at Haru and Daisuke as they were asleep, following Jason.

Jason smiled as he took both of them into the room and laid them down on the bed smiling as he did so and was so happy about it.

Haru was sleeping soundly

Shin smiles a little as he walks over to the radio, turning it on so Daisuke and Haru can listen to music while they sleep.

Daisuke continues to sleep, cuddling with Haru.

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru and smiles in his sleep, sniffing a bit from his allergies.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head but then laughs a little, "well... not much to do about that, he is sleeping right now," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin smiles a little as he looks at Jason, rubbing the back of his head with a sigh, "well... I guess we will know when we hear a knock on the door, right," he stretches a bit.

Shin nods his head and stretches his arms with a yawn. He smiles, "yeah I am glad Haru was willing to get a little closer to Yuu. I think it was because Yuu helped Daisuke."

Shin nods his head and laughs a little, "yeah Yuu was waiting for Haru to warm up to him. Daisuke seem to warm up to him pretty quickly though... considering what he went through."