Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Alright let me know if you are feeling better now." he said smiling and kissed his cheek then looked at Haru who looked to see if he was doing ok.

Haru was now calmed down and watched what was going on.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head as he was then picked up by Shin. He watches as Shin was washing off his hand.

Shin smiles and continues washing off Daisuke's hand and figured he would wash off Daisuke's other hand as well.

Yuu looks at Haru and smiles, rubbing his head gently, "see Daisuke is in Jason's and Shin's care, same as you."

Shin turns off the sink and dries off Daisuke's hands.

Daisuke watches Shin and rests his head on Shin's chest.

Yuu smiles a little, "don't worry. I have known.. Shin for years since you know... he's my brother. He will take very good care of you two. And meeting Jason today, I can tell he really cares for the both of you as well."

Haru nodded and sniffed he wanted to know what was going on an me he still didn't know who or what allergies were.

Jason kissed haru as it looked like he was getting better

"Well let's go into the living room and relax," Shin carries Daisuke into the living room.

Yuu nods his head and carries Haru to the living toom.

Daisuke rests his head on Shin's chest.

Haru closed his eyes and then sighed not sure what to do.

"Are you feeling okay daisuke.... You should be feeling better almost immediately what's the liquid" Jason explain the smiling

Yuu sits Haru on the couch so he can be with Daisuke.

Shin sits Daisuke on the couch right next to Daisuke.

Daisuke looks at Jason and slowly nods his head. He was feeling better but feeling drowsy to the medicine.

"Alright that is good sorry its bad I was hoping that you would be ok with it," he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next.

Haru looked at him and hugged him not sure what to do next.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, rubbing Daisuke's head, "he seems rather tired though, it must be the allergies." He then turns on the tv.

Yuu nods his head, "yeah make sure he gets plenty of sleep. That will help too."

Daisuke hugs Haru as he then looks at the tv.

Haru sighed and hugged him wondering what to do next. "I sorry." he said looking at him wondering if he could help or not.

Jason sighed and looked at him

Daisuke slowly looks at Haru and shakes his head, "it's not your fault though," he looks at Haru slightly confused.

Yuu sits down on the couch.

Shin goes through the channels, finally finding a cartoon only channel.

Daisuke shakes his head, "don't worry about it, it seems to be normal, according to Jason, Shin and Yuu," he watches the cartoon.

Daisuke tilts his head and shakes his head, "I think ... those two things are different though," he continues watching the cartoon.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, "are you two enjoying this channel?"

Yuu stretches on the couch and yawns a little.

Haru nodded liking what the tv was on then looked at daisuke. "I know, but still makes me sad thinking about it.....I don't n think poison works on me any more either." He said

" If you want to yuu.... You can take a nap as well." Jason said

"Well that is good right? But I don't think you need to worry about poison anymore," Daisuke looks at Haru.

Shin nods his head, "yeah, it's fine if you want want to nap."

"A-Ah, right," Yuu smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, laying down on the couch and falls asleep.

"I know....it just I couldn't help but think of it when you started to bleed." he said sighing and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen next.

Jason smiled and looked at shin. "He looked like he was really tired." he said

"Yeah but what you went through is a lot worst then what I just experienced... if you weren't saved in time.. something bad would have happened," Daisuke holds onto his legs.

Shin looks as Yuu was sleeping and laughs a little, "well he did have a pretty busy day today."

"Yeah I know I wouldn't be with you right now I know that." he whispered and then shook his head hating that it was like this. "I'm sorry I really wish we didn't do that." he said looking at him. "I wish we would of been normal and never had pain."

Jason nodded and kissed Shin's cheek

"We only went though pain because.. our parents didn't want us," Daisuke lowers his head a little.

Shin smiles and rests his head on Jason's arm.

"I hate that our parents didn't want us and it sucks." he said looking at Daisuke and kissed his cheek then cuddled into him

Jason smiled and kissed SHin

"Well... at least we have Shin and Jason now," Daisuke blushes a little and smiles, cuddles with Haru.

Shin kisses Jason as well and glances down at Daisuke and Haru, smiling a little as he goes back to enjoying Jason's kiss.

Haru nodded and held Daisuke and closed his eyes. "Sorry I freaked out when you went to sleep you feel better?" he asked

"Looks like Haru is back to his normal state." Jason said