Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin laughs a little and looks at Jason, "well we know Daisuke has allergies... Haru is probably regaining lost sleep over the years of being trapped and Yuu... well we don't know his sleeping schedule," he laughs a little.

"Well I am sure something bothers Haru... I mean... they went though so much," Shin rubs the back of his head.

Shin tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "hm... I kinda was thinking that but I am not sure how you were with animals... so I never suggested it," he laughs a little.

Shin laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. that's true. We should, for Daisuke's and Haru's sake. It might help them," he smiles.

"I think it will I think that it would be better if we do that when they wake up....Do you want me to invite the person they trust we can go after your brother is picked up I don't want to wake him up till then." he said smiling

Shin nods his head with a smile and tilts his head, "you mean Koichi? Hm.. yeah that sounds like a good idea. We can go once Yuu gets picked up and obviously once Daisuke and Haru wake up."

"why don't you go ahead and shoot him an email it's not guarantee that he's going to want to come, but he might have an idea of what type of animals would be best suited for our kids." He said

"Alright I can do that," Shin smiles and nods his head as he goes onto his phone, emailing Koichi since he did know Daisuke and Haru a lot better than they did at points.

"Sure no problem," Shin smiles as he sends the text. "Now we just have to wait and see what he says," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin smiles and nods his head as he hugs Jason, wondering when Koichi would reply back to the text.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah it will be nice to know," he notices Koichi texting back and smiles, "looks like he will gladly come with us. Apparently he brought Daisuke and Haru to a pet store once back in the past."

"really did either of them favor any animals? If so maybe the animals they like it's still there..." He said smiling and looked at him. "We could go as early as as soon as they wake up. You know and your brother leaves. I mean we could take him, but his owner will be here soon"

"It seems... they found a couple of kittens they grew attached too." Shin looks up at Jason and laughs a little, "well if they are still there, they probably won't be kittens anymore," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head slowly and looks at the remaining part of the text message and laughs a little, "apparently... a day after, Koichi took his girlfriend to the same pet store and she wanted to adopt the kittens that Daisuke and Haru liked."

"Hm...," Shin texted Koichi back to see if he still had the cats that Daisuke and Haru grew attached too. Within a few minutes, Shin got a picture text back and looks at it, laughing a little, showing the picture to Jason, "looks like they are both lap kitties. I guess he just took this picture."

"That is funny I'm sure the two of them would love to see those kitties again, but I don't want to take them from Koichi either because he loves them just as much you know." he said smiling and looked at him

Shin looks at the photo and laughs a little, nodding his head. He looks at Jason, "well I am sure if they see the kitties have collars, they will know that they belong to Koichi. Besides, we can still find them a cute kitty of their own," he smiles.