Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin nods his head, "well that's good. I hope so.. we need to help Daisuke. We should also get him some orange juice."

Yuu watches Haru and rubs the back of his head, "does anyone want seconds?"

Daisuke slowly moves back, tilting his head back while he holds the cloth to his forehead.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I'm pretty full myself," Shin laughs a little as he rubs his stomach.

Daisuke looks and shakes his head, going back to leaning his head back.

Yuu laughs a little and serves a little more to Jason, "is that good?" He serves himself a little more as well.

Yuu smiles a little, "well I am glad everyone enjoyed it."

"It was really good.. like always," Shin smiles.

Daisuke falls asleep while he was sitting in his seat.

"It's probably for the best... he probably is tired from his allergies," Shin rubs the back of his head.

Yuu gets up and reposition Daisuke's head since it was still tilted back, "don't want to get a stiff neck."

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his head with a smile, "do you want to watch some tv Haru? Or maybe you want to go to bed? It's still rather early."

Haru looked around not sure what to do since Daisuke was sleeping and it looked like he was starting to freak out as well.

Jason looked to shin not sure what to do Haru looked like he was gonna freak out

Shin gets up and holds onto Haru, "shh it's okay. Everything will be okay Haru. We have medicine coming to help Daisuke get over his allergies."

"I'm guessing... Haru thinks of Daisuke as a role model," Yuu tilts his head.

"Yeah to Haru....Daisuke is everything to him." Jason said.

Haru looked at him and didn't know what to do or how to feel he started to sniff he was so scared.

Shin looks at Haru and sighs a little as he gently takes Daisuke's hand, having Haru hold Daisuke's hand, "he is just asleep Haru, it's alright," he rubs Haru's head.

"I can see that... by just watching," Yuu looks at Haru and Daisuke. "Is Haru going to be alright? He looks really scared.."

Haru nodded and looked at him then hugged on to Shin.

"Yeah he just doesn't do food with stuff like this he hates being alone and he is scared for Daisuke right now." Jason explained

Shin hugs Haru and rubs his head with a smile.

"I guess... they never dealt with allergies before? It's honestly nothing to worry about. Its annoying but natural," Yuu rubs the back of his head.

There as a door bell ring and Jason went to the door getting the meds he needed for DAisuke as he came back inside the room. "I'm back we have it Haru its gonna be ok." he said smiling

Haru looked like he was going to cry

Shin rubs Haru's head, "don't worry, we will help Daisuke so he feels better okay Haru? Everything will be okay."

"So how are we going to get his medicine in him when he is sleeping," Yuu rubs the back of his head.

Shin looks at Haru and rests his forehead on Haru's, "shh it's fine." He rubs Haru's head.

Yuu looks at Jason as he was shaking Daisuke and watches Haru, smiling a little since he could tell how much Haru loved Daisuke.

Daisuke wakes up and looks at Jason, rubbing his eyes a little.

Jason poured it a little cup. "Here drink this it will help you i promise." he said smiling and looked at him handing it to him.

Haru nodded and looked at Daisuke and sighed

Shin rubs Haru's back to keep him calm.

Yuu slowly takes the tissue out of Daisuke's nose, "hmm... looks like the bleeding stopped," he smiles and throws away the tissues.

Daisuke sniffs the medicine and looks at Jason, pointing at the medicine, "...yuck," he pouts and takes a deep breath, drinking the medicine.

Shin looks at Haru and looks at Daisuke, hoping the medicine will help him out.

Yuu sits back down at the table.

"..Yuck," Daisuke finishes the medicine and gives the cup to Jason.

"I'm sorry here drink som juice." he said giving him some juice to drink. "Here drink this." he said smiling and looked at him. "I know its bad I might get you some pills to swallow later." he said

Shin laughs a little, "he has a weird allergy to be able to still taste stuff."

"Yeah.. usually allergies sometimes prevents being able to taste things properly," Yuu mentions.

Daisuke drinks the juice and sticks out his tongue, "...yuck," he didn't really enjoy the taste of the juice and medicine combined but he continues drinking the juice since it did taste a lot better than the medicine.

"That is true I have no idea what is up with him either." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next. "There you go you should feel better soon ok."

Haru looked scared at him not sure what was going on.

Shin rubs the back a little, "well I guess he is just lucky."

"Yeah no kidding. I bet a lot of people that have allergies wish they were like Daisuke, still able to taste things," Yuu laughs a little.

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head as he looks at Haru, letting out a hiccup from the juice. He looks at his hand, still seeing blood from his nose, "...yuck."

"Oh yeah.. need to clean his hand off," Shin gets up and hands Haru to Yuu without even thinking and also he was closer and picks up Daisuke, walking to the sink and turns on the water, washing his hand.