Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Yuu and smiles, "yeah I am sure they wouldn't mind if you make them something. As long as you don't give Haru pancakes. But you know, it's lunch time so I don't think they will really want breakfast right now."

Yuu tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "oh um.. sure, but they are kind of sleeping right now. Will they really wake up to eat?"

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah and then they will go to the bathroom, wash up and continue their nap," Shin laughs a little.

Yuu laughs softly, "they are cute.. it's hard to believe they were both mistreated."

"Yeah they are really cute and they like sleeping as well. I was guessing they didn't get alot of sleep so when they go to sleep we just let them rest you know."he said smiling and looked at Yu with a smile on his face

Shin nods his head and sighs, "yeah... they sure sleep a lot. I am guessing they were too on edge to even sleep successfully at the market," he shakes his head slowly.

Yu looks at Shin and Jason, smiling, "I am guessing they are now glad they are able to sleep more successfully without worrying about what they dealt with at the market.."

"Well... when it was stormy, they had a hard time sleeping. Especially when the power went off, turning off their music," Shin scratches the back of his head. "But they have a soundproof room in the basement, so the storms don't bother them now," he smiles.

Yu smiles and nods his head, "well that's good to hear. Sounds like they have it easy now."

"we try to make it as comfortable as we came for both of them...I am happy to have both of them they need the best life.... I think they would both like macaroni and cheese." He said smiling

Shin looks at Yuu and smiles, "I am sure they will like whatever you make. Even we are still experimenting what foods they like."

Yuu laughs a little, "well, that's good. I would be shocked to hear kids not liking macaroni and cheese."

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah... they are still working on a trust bond to us as well so your not alone. I mean they.. probably trust us more but it's still a work in progress."

Yuu rubs the back of his head and sighs, nodding his head, "alright well.. I am in no rush. But I am not sure how often I will get to see them," he crosses his arms.

Jason smiled. "Once a week...." He said looking at Yuu. "Once a week for half the day and that can help everyone." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what to do and what to think about it as well.

Shin smiles, "that will be good since they will get to see you more often."

"Well that's good," Yuu smiles and nods his head and rubs his chin, "so do you two have any ideas what I should make for them?"

Shin nods his head with a smile, "yeah I can help you if you need help."

Yuu smiles and rubs his chin, "oh I think I know something to make," he then walks to the kitchen.

"if you need help just ask we would love to help you." He said happy about Yu making food for the kids to enjoy. ""I will get them up when dinner's finish. I bet whatever you make will be great for them."

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah just let us know if you need help okay?"

Yuu nods his head as he starts working in the kitchen.

Shin sits on the couch, wondering what Yuu was going to make.

Shin watches Yuu and looks at Jason, "are you making sure he doesn't burn down the kitchen," he laughs a little.

Shin laughs a little, "well.. he cooked all our meals before... all this happened," he rubs the back of his head and smelled a mixture of hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. "Hm seems like he is making a combo dinner," he smiles.

Shin laughs a little, "well was a popular dish... when I was a kid so he probably thought Daisuke and Haru would like it as well," he smiles.

Shin smiles a little and nods his head as he watches Yuu walk out of the kitchen.

Yuu looks at Shin and Jason, "it's all done," he rubs the back of his head.