Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Alright it smells great. I will go wake the boys up and tell them food is done." he said smiling.

Haru woke up smelling food and looked around his room wondering how he got there.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Alright I will go help Yuu serve the food," Shin smiles and stands up, walking to the kitchen.

Yuu smiles and follows Shin back to the kitchen.

Daisuke slowly wakes up and yawns, rubbing eyes, looking around and tilts his head, "we... must have fallen asleep in the car," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke tilts his head and shakes it slowly, "they don't seem mad with us for falling asleep." He sits up and then froze, feeling something drip out of his nose and watches blood drip onto the floor, covering his nose.

Shin grabs the plates from the cabinets and places them on the counter.

Yuu starts putting the food onto the plates.

Jason walked into the room and looked a Daisuke.

"Whats wrong?" haru asked looking at Daisuke.

"Hey its time for lunch so you want to eat?" Jason asked smiling at the two of them. "Hey whats wrong Daisuke." he said looking at him

Shin brings the plates to the table.

"So... uh what does everyone drink," Yuu tilts his head as he opens the fridge.

Daisuke looks at Haru while he holds his nose, slowly looking at Jason as he slowly uncovers his nose, "I'm... fine," he wipes his nose.

"ARe you sure the look on haru's face says something different." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next. "LEts go get some food."

Haru looked at both of them not sure what to do

Shin rubs his chin, "hm... just bring out the juice. That should be good," he smiles.

Yuu nods his head as he brings out the juice.

Daisuke nods his head slowly and holds Haru's hand with his other hand, following Jason to the kitchen while he holds onto his nose.

"Daisuke its ok to tell us what is going on." he said walking them both into the kitchen then pointed to Daisuke when they got inside the kitchen.

Haru walked into the kitchen held Daisuke's hand

Daisuke looks up at Jason and lowers his head as he walks into the kitchen.

Shin looks over and tilts his head, looking at Jason, "is.. everything okay?"

Yuu looks at Daisuke and Haru, walking over and leans down. He notices Daisuke's eyes seem to be a little off. "I think Daisuke has allergies. It is the season for it," he rubs Daisuke's head.

Shin took a tissue and wets it, walking over and bends over, wiping the blood away. "Daisuke will be okay Haru. Allergies are annoying... but they are normal unfortunately."

Yuu rubs Daisuke's head as he goes and gets another tissue, ripping it a bit and sticks it into Daisuke's nose, "there, that should stop the bleeding for now."

Daisuke shakes his head when he felt his nose getting plugged up.

Haru nodded he was starting to like Yuu and how caring he was as well.

Jason smiled. "I'll order you something right away Daisuke." he said and sent a text message out to see about getting something for Daisuke

Shin lifts up Haru and puts him at the table, "Yuu made you guys some food. Some macaroni and cheese with hot dogs."

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head, slightly falling over into Yuu, who caught him.

"Enduring allergies at this age... is something else," Yuu picked up Daisuke and brings him to the table, "something warm to eat will help."

Haru looked at the food and bit his lip not sure what he should do next as he looked at everyone but was more consurned about DAisuke now.

"Haru...He will be find I promise I will make sure of you are safe and ok." he said

Shin walks over to the sink, soaking a cloth in cold water and walks over, putting it on Daisuke's forehead.

Yuu sits down at the table, leaning up a bit and pours the juice in the cups.

Daisuke looks at Shin and holds the cloth, looking at the food and starts eating. He was glad he could still taste the food.

"Hm... looks like his allergies don't affect his taste buds," Shin laughs a little and sits down.

Haru watched him eat and then started to eat himself the food tasted good and he ate as much as he could stuff in his mouth.

"Looks like they both like it." he said looking at him.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "well that's good. They seem to be enjoying the food."

"I am glad they like it," Yuu mentions with a smile.

Daisuke continues eating and twitches his nose a little from feeling the tissue in his nose, shaking his head a little.

Shin laughs a little, "though.. I don't think he really likes feeling those tissues in his nose." He looks at Jason, "are you going to sit down and eat as well? Yuu made plenty for everyone."

"Oh, so will we be able to get him something today," Shin mentions as he starts eating.

Yuu starts eating as well and smiles a little, watching Daisuke and Haru stuffing their faces.

Daisuke continues eating as he holds the wet cloth on his forehead with his free hand.

"YEah I just made the call." he said smiling and looked at him eating some of the food. "AFter your done eating tilt your head back it should stop the bleeding." he said

haru ate more food.

"That's good," Shin smiles and continues eating.

Yuu continues eating, resting his chin on his palm.

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head as he continues eating.

Shin finished eating and looks over, looking at Haru hugging Yuu and smiles a little.

Yuu finishes eating and drank some juice, blinking a bit and looks at Haru as he was hugging him. He smiles and gently rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke finishes eating and drank his juice.

Haru looked up at him as he went back to his chair and looked at him wondering what as going on as well then set down.

Jason smiled. "the things we need should be here soon." he said