Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "so.. what should we do? Are you going to have someone get some hair dye?"

Shin blinks and crosses his arms with a pout, "you already gave me plenty of scars.. I don't really need more," he looks to the side.

"Fine I need to get you a new id what do you what your name to be in public?" he asked smiling. "Its not going to be Shin and I need to get ride of your finger prints as well." he said smiling

Shin shrugs his shoulders I am not sure really.. no one is going to call out my name randomly if they don't know who I am." He looks at his fingers, "how do you get rid of fingerprints?"

Shin blinks a bit as he looks at his hands, "I don't know.. it doesn't sound convincing to me," he lowers his head a bit.

Shin shrugs his shoulders, "let's... just get the hair dye for now and work up to that point when it comes."

• 3 weeks later...

Shin nods his head as he looks out the window again, miss being outside and kind of felt like a prisoner since he couldn't leave. He did wonder how Jason would react if he did try escaping and lowers his head a bit on the window sill.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, nodding his head and gets up, walking over to Jason and sits on his lap.

Shin smiles but then blushes, kisses Jason. He pulls away slowly, "are.. you going to have me on a collar and leash so I don't wonder off?"

Shin looks at Jason while blushing and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head. He looks at the hair dye and walks to the bathroom as he reads the instructions.

Shin starts dyeing his hair and looks at the mirror, ~hm.. it doesn't look much different than my original hair color.. just darker,~ he thought as he walks out of the bathroom.

"You can cut my hair, it will look much different if you cut it. It will look weird if I cut it," Shin looks at Jason.

"Well not to short, just enough so I look different. Maybe I should get some eye contacts too," Shin tilts his head to the side a bit.