Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin tilts his head to the side, "so... you turned it off," he kisses Jason, blushing slightly.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I haven't been outside.. how about a walk to the park or something," Shin looks at Jason, wondering if he would even let him outside.

Shin lowers his head and slowly nods his head, "alright.. I guess that is better than staying inside all the time."

Shin tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "people will probably just think I am a doppelganger or something," he kisses Jason.

Shin shakes his head, "I don't think that is necessary.. I rather change my hair color than get face surgery."

Shin shrugs his shoulders, "uh.... maybe black or something like that. I don't really want anything too bright," he rubs his hand through his hair.

Shin nods his head and looks out the window, looking outside since he hadn't seen it for so long.

"Hm.. well the park is go enough for me. I need some exercise after being cooped up in your basement," Shin looks at Jason and looks back out the window.

Shin tilts his head to the side, "how am I suppose to dye it when I don't have any hair dye?"

Shin rubs his chin as he thinks of all the colors he had to choose from. He didn't want anything to bright, so he just decided on black, "...black is fine," he rubs the back of his head.