Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin grumbles and then watches Jason, starting to eat a bit while watching Haru and Daisuke.

Daisuke finishes eating and then perks his head up when hearing Haru, looking at his clothes, looking at Shin and Jason, wondering what they were going to do.

Shin looks at Haru and gets up from his seat, crotches down to his level and grabs a napkin, wiping Haru's face from his tears to the leftover food. Shin looks at Haru and pokes his nose, "you don't need to be sad, clothes can easily be washed."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jason smiled at Shin and ate some of his food.

"Please, don't beat me, I won't do it again I promise." Haru said. When he hear what Shin said he looked at him. "You don't want to hurt me?" Haru asked still a little jumpy and looked at Daisuke.

Jason smiled. "Yeah we got plenty of clothes for you both. Hey Daisuke do you think you can help me take the plates to the sink. If your not up to it that is fine as well. Shin are you done eating or would you want to eat later?" He asked

Shin shakes his head, "nah it really isn't a big deal. We are just glad you got some real food in you inside of just bread. And besides, it's not like these are your only pair of clothes," he pokes Haru's nose with a smile.

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head slowly as he gather his and Haru's plate, taking it to the sink.

Shin looks at the plate and nods his head, "yeah I will finish it up but are you sure you had enough?"

Daisuke looks at Haru and then Shin, knowing how Haru enjoyed the both the first time, "can... we take another bath?"

Haru smiled and looked away when his nose was poked.

"Yeah I am good." He said looking away as he started to put the food the food away that was left over.

Haru looked away. When Daisake asked for Haru to get another bath.

Jason smiled. "Shin you might want to give Haru another bath I see that some of the food got into his hair and if Daisuke wants to take one with him he can as well. Tho maybe not a long one this time, after all you both need to go to bed soon I know you both are really tied." Jason said looking at Haru's sleepy eyes.

"Uh huh .. sure you are," Shin pouts a little as he crosses his arms. He looks at Jason and then at Haru, nodding his head, "yeah I will give Haru a bath and if Daisuke wants one, I will give him one as well."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then nods his head, "yes I want another bath as well," he enjoyed the bath just as much as Haru. Him mentioning it wasn't just for Haru but for himself as well.

"Alright, I will have them brush their teeth first and then take their bath. Good thing I got .. a few extra things at the supermarket," he sticks his tongue out.

Daisuke walks over to Shin and grabs a hold of the bottom of his shirt, looking up at him, "okay.. ready."

Shin looks down at Daisuke before he picks up Haru, "okay let's get you two into the bathroom.. again," he laughs a little and walks to the bathroom while he looks down at his shirt, still seeing Daisuke holding onto the piece of his shirt.

Jason smiled and finished putting everything away and cleaned up. He then walked up to the boys room that he was giving to them and making sure it was all ready for them. Jason even left some stuffed animals on the bed with the pillows just in case the kids wanted them. They were from his childhood. So they were older than normal. Next he made sure all of the clothes they got the boys were put up in the dresser beside the bed and even got each of them a glass of water should they need it.

Haru shut his eyes as he was being carried he felt bad about it, but at his point his legs didn't want to work even if he tried he felt Shin take him to the bathroom, "You sure its ok?" Haru asked smiling when he saw the bathtub.

Shin walks into the bathroom and nods his head slowly, "of course it is fine," he rubs Haru's head and then places him on the toilet, taking off his clothes. Shin walks behind Haru and started to take off the wrap and bandages from Haru, looking at his back with a smile, "looks like the ointment helped a lot with your injuries." Shin then picks up Haru and then places him in the tub. Shin walks to Daisuke and starts taking off his clothes, perking his head up as he heard some thunder and sighs a little, "sounds like the storm is starting. I don't think it will be that bad."

Daisuke watched as Shin was taking off his clothes and perks his head up when he heard the thunder, lunging himself towards Shin, grabbing onto his shirt.

Shin blinks a bit and rubs Daisuke's head, "shhh, it's okay," he picks up Daisuke and puts him into the bath.

Haru curled up in a ball and started to whimper and looked at Daisuke. "Please don't make me go out there." he whispered and held his head. Looking at the water he jumped again when it thundered. "I can't do this." he whispered

Daisuke covered his ears and lowers his head, resting his head on Haru's shoulder.

Shin watched how badly Daisuke and Haru didn't like the thunder, sighing a bit and was glad the tub was big enough. He stands up and starts taking off his clothes, stepping into the tub, sitting behind both the boys and rubs Daisuke's back and Haru's shoulder, "it's okay you two, I am right here okay? Everything is fine."

Haru held on to Daisuke like his life depended on it. Haru shook even more when Shin got into the tub with them. Haru didn't care about anything else he had to get out of here soon and hide. "I need to hide." He whispered

Daisuke looks at Haru as he shakes a bit, holding onto him as well. He watched as Shin got into the tub as well.

Shin places both Daisuke and Haru in his lap, holding their shoulders, "it's alright you guys. Calm down," he reaches for his phone and then goes on a music playing app, looking for music to play for Daisuke and Haru to help distract them from the thunder but while he was looking for music, he texted Jason.

Daisuke and Haru are getting very nervous with the thunder. I am going to try and play some music to calm them down. Can you get my player dock from the bedroom?

Jason read the text then went to the room and got what Shin wanted then came into the bathroom and set it up. "What do you want to listen to?" he asked and looked at him with a questioned face. "You decided to take a bath with them?" he asked

Haru was still shaking no matter how hard he would try he couldn't stop.

Shin looks through the songs and rubs his chin a bit, wondering what to play, "I am not sure yet. They probably never heard any music before now but if it will help with the thunder, willing to try anything." Shin looks up at Jason and blushes a little, "well... I wanted to help calm them down. Though it doesn't look like it did too much. I mean.. Daisuke looks like he calmed down but Haru.. Haru is more scared of the thunder. Those people really screwed him up.. really badly."

Daisuke looks at Shin and Jason, "they.. use to leave him outside in the rain and thunder no matter how bad it was, making him scared of those kinds of weathers."

Shin sighs a bit and then selects some pop music, giving his phone to Jason, "okay, this should help them calm down."

Jason started the music. "That is horrible of them to leave Haru out in the storms. No kid should ever have to do that. Tho I do know the feeling myself." he said

When the music started to play Haru started to calm down just a little and relax more.

"No kidding..I can't imagine all the bad colds he got and I am sure they never gave him medicine. He must have a pretty good immune system. No kid would be able to last this long without the proper care," Shin sighs and looks down at Haru as the music started to play, "looks like it's working," Shin smiles a little and rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and holds onto him while the music was playing, resting his head on Shin's chest.

Haru took a deep breath and manage to say. "Fast healer." he whispered getting even more tired now that he could finally calm down the storm nothing but a distance memory. "Daisuke smuggled me in meds when I was sick and needed meds." Haru said and closed his eyes relaxing in the water.

"Now you can clean them Shin. The storms going to go on all night so they might need this in there room alright. Also let them know where our room is so they can come in if they need us." he said

Shin looks at Haru, "well that's good. I wish I could heal that fast when it comes to having colds." He then looks at Daisuke, "did they ever find out that you smuggled medicine for Haru?"

Daisuke lowers his head, "... it was worth it, I wasn't going to allow Haru to die from lack of medicines when he was sick and needed them." He looked at Haru as he looked like he was ready to fall asleep.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head as he starts washing both Haru and Daisuke. "Yeah that's fine. I just... hope the storm doesn't knock out the power," he looks at Jason. "If the power goes out, come to our bedroom okay? After this and brushing your teeth, I am going to show you were mine and Jason's room are."

Daisuke looks at Shin and Jason, slowly nodding his head while listening to the music.

Once Shin was down cleaning Daisuke and Haru, he lifts up Haru for Jason so he could dry and dress him. Shin gets out of the water and then picks up Daisuke, drying him off.

Daisuke watched as Shin was drying him off and lets out a yawn.

"Daisuke never told me what they did to him for bring me stuff, but he didn't seem to mind and I was grateful for anything he did for me."

Jason dried off Haru and got him dressed he smiled as he did so and shook his head as he had to brush Haru's teeth he didn't really do a good job since haru was almost out of it.

Haru looked at them. "We done sleep time now?" He asked in a cute voice as he reached for Daisuke.

Jason grabbed the music and was gonna take it where the kids went. He also picked up Haru. "Shin can you carry Daisuke. I'm sure Haru doesn't want to let go of him."

Daisuke nods his head, "I put up with it in order to save my friend's life since they didn't seem to care about anyone but themselves."

Shin dries off Daisuke and smiles, "...your a really good friend. Haru is very lucky to have a friend like you that would do anything." He sets up the toothbrush and opens his mouth for Daisuke to mimic. Once Daisuke opened his mouth, Shin brushed Daisuke's teeth for a few minutes until it was time to spit. Shin looks at Haru and nods his head smiling, "of course but first, we must show you were our room is if you two need anything within the night," Shin picks up Daisuke and moves close to Jason so Haru had contact with Daisuke.

"Let's show them where the bedroom first and then take them to bed." Shin starts walking in the direction of his and Jason's bedroom.

Jason nodded as he carried Haru in one arm and the music in the other. "We are going to have to have both of them eat a lot they are both underweight and its not healthy for them." he whispered as they walked through the hall. "Alright boys this is our bed room if you need anything we will be in here." he said opening the door and showing both of the kids there room.

Haru didn't really understand the music, but it was making him calm he hoped Daisuke could remember this because he knew he wouldn't not when he was this tired.

Shin looks over at Jason and slowly nods his head, "yeah.. we got to get some meat on your bones you two," he laughs a little. Once at their bedroom, he looks at Daisuke and Haru, "if you two need anything.. come to this room and don't think your bothering us if we are sleeping or whatever," he follows Jason to the kid's room.

Daisuke rests his head on Shin's chest as he looks at the room, looking up at Shin and slowly nods his head, rubbing his eyes and lets out a yawn.

Jason then walked to there room and opened the door smiling as he did so. "I left some of my old things in here feel free to play with them all you like." He said walking into there room and there were a few stuffed animals on the bed. "If you don't want them that is fine as well." he said looking at him and blew shin a kiss as he laid Haru down on the bed.

Haru looked up when he felt something soft on his back. "Whats this?" He asked it felt so nice. He didn't know what to do.

"This is a bed and you will be sleeping in it from now on." Jason said

Haru smiled and cuddled down into the bed. "Daisuke its so soft."

Shin follows Jason to Daisuke's and Haru's new bedroom since he didn't really know where it was since he was too busy giving them a bath at the time. He looks around the room and smiles, looking at the stuffed animals that Jason use to play with when he was their age. He looks at Jason and smiles, blushing a bit as he lays Daisuke on the bed as well. He watches Haru's reaction to the bed and laughs a little, "don't worry, you will get use to it in no time."

Daisuke pats at the bed and looks at Haru, smiling and nods his head, "yeah sure beats sleeping on the floor," he looks at the plush toys and pulls at the blanket, going under the blanket.

Shin laughs a little and then leans closer to Jason, kissing his cheek, "they are like two kittens getting a new home for the first time," he laughs a little.

"What are you doing Daisuke?" Haru asked.

Jason answered. "He is getting under the covers so he doesn't get cold you should do the same." he said as he set the music down.

Haru followed Daisuke's lead and looked at the stuffed animals, but decided to curl up next to Daisuke instead.

Jason smiled watching them.

Haru jumped when the room lit up from the lightening.

"Its fine it can't hurt you, but.." Jason smiled as closed the curtains. "There you go." he said smilng

Haru nodded and cuddled Daisuke.

Jason left the music on and then left the room. "You know where we will be if you need us."

Daisuke pokes his head out from under the blanket and looks at Haru, holding onto the blanket and lets out a yawn. He looks at Haru curl up to him and goes up to Haru, resting his head just a centimeter away from Haru's but then jumps when the room suddenly lit up.

Shin watches as Jason closes the curtain and looks at Haru and Daisuke, rubbing their heads with a smile, "sleep good you too," he looks at Jason and follows him out of the room.

Daisuke watched as Shin and Jason left, slowly nodding his head as he cuddles with Haru.