Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"The only thing you told me you don't like was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches," Shin tilts his head as he looks at the platter and laughs a little, "looks like all the sushi is already gone."

Shin hiccups and looks at Jason, nodding his head, "alright I am ready to go when you are," he picks up. He tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "I... am not really sure yet," he rubs the back of his head.

"It's up to you as well if you want two too," Shin pouts a little when going back home with Jason. He looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright I will keep that in mind. I don't.. really know if I can put up with two kids," he laughs a little.

Shin tilts his head and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head when heading to the bedroom, "I .. suppose so." He lays down on the bed and kisses Jason, nodding his head, "y-yeah sounds good," he covers himself with the blanket.

Shin smiles and cuddles with Jason, looking at him and watched him fall asleep. He closes his eyes and falls asleep as well.

Shin mumbles a little and looks at Jason as he was still half asleep. He pulls the blanket over his head, "n-no five more minutes," he groans a little and snuggles against Jason.

Shin felt as Jason's lip on his and slowly opens his eyes, pouting a little, "it's only five minutes," he tiringly flails his arms a bit with a soft grumble and slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes. "You will let me sleep longer tomorrow," he pouts as he looks at Jason.

"I know my baby wants to sleep longer how bout when we get home you can sleep all you want alright." he said smiling then walked over and picked him up. "My Loving boy come on lets get you something to eat." he said caring him downstairs to the kitchen