Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin pouts a little and slowly nods his head with a smile, "okay, but don't let me sleep until like.. night time," he rubs the back of his head as he blinks as he was suddenly picked up. He blushes and nods his head, resting his head on Jason's chest as he was getting carried downstairs.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"We have a big day today." he said sitting him in the chair and made food for them. "If we don't get there early we won't be able do anything. I want to get there and write the contract out so that way you will see your brother once a week." he said smiling at him as he soon put food on the table and set down to watch him eat and took a few bits himself. "Get dressed soon ok Sorry to be rushing today but we slept later that I would of liked." he said. He looked at the clock. "The Auction will start in a few hours and you want to get there early." he said

Shin yawns as he sits down at the table, rubbing his eyes as he looks at Jason, "well.. I suppose you know best. I have.. never really been to an auction, especially a slavery one," he lowers his head a little. He slowly nods his head and then starts eating. "I will get dress after eating don't worry," he rests his chin on his palm while he was eating. He finishes eating and stands up, walking back to the bedroom so he can get dressed, blushing a little since he could still feel Jason's cum inside him.

Jason finished eating and then washed all the plates and then went up and got dressed. "So you ready to go when we get home you cna take a shower and clean yourself from yesterday. Oh yeah and I texted a friend of the family when you were sleeping to take us to the slave market. So lets go." he said looking at him and headed down for the car and got into it waiting for Shin.

Shin looks at Jason as he was getting dressed, watching Jason getting dressed as well. He blushes softly and slowly nods his head, "o-okay though it doesn't really bother me," he sticks his tongue out. He tilts his head to the side and slowly nods his head as he follows Jason outside. Shin looks at the car and opens the door, sitting within the seat and puts on the seat belt.

After Shin got into the car they drove to the black market. “Here you are my slave but I will give you some rights alright.” After the car driving for an hour they arrived at the market.

Jason got out of the car and walked into the black market and up to the trader.

“Hello I sent in a person yesterday and needed to talk about the conditions with selling that person, Also when is the kid auction at?” he asked looking at him.

The trader nodded “come this way.” as he was walking he looked back. “We only have 2 kids and neither one of them are going up… They are the worst one is only good for a punching bag and the other is a rebel.” he said.

“Still I would love to take a look at them. I like the challenging ones.” Jason said smiling as they set down.

“Ok so the man that I sent in yesterday I want the terms to be once a week he comes over to see his brother. No matter what.” Jason said then looked at shin.

“Well the first month is the hardest for them do you still want to see him the first month after he get sold.” He asked

Jason nodded. “Yeah that was the condition I sent him here on my slave wants to see his brother and he has been really good. Tho if he is bad I will call the person who owns his brother and tell him not to bring him over that week.” he said

The trader wrote it all down as well as took Jason number to give it to the person who bought the brother.

“Now for the kids. I know you said what you did about them but I still want to take a look at them.” Jason said

“If you do end up buying one for both there are no refunds when you return them. Oh yeah and one of them might die because of coming back.” the trader said smiling.

“Still want to take a look at the two kids.” he said.

“Fine follow me.” He said as he made Jason sign something and Jason got up and followed him back.

“Shin come.” he said pulling him with him.

After going through cages of people they came to a area that looked like no one was in the area. “This is the area we keep the returns and issue slaves in.” The trader said unlocking a door and had them all go through it.

“STOP IT!” A little kid yelled it sounded like a little boy. “Hurt me not him, He can’t take much more.”

A man’s voice said. “I’m hurting him because you tried to save him during his beating. This is because of you.”

A faint voice that sounded like another little boy said. “I can take it, better me than you I’m use to it.” He whispered.

“SHUT UP.” the man yelled as you could hear the sound of a whip hitting skin.

“Well come on you two I’ll show you the two trouble making boys. One came to us I do have to let you know he has been experimented on and we don’t know what it can lead to yet.” The trader said as he lead Jason down to the end where there was blood everywhere and a boy looked maybe the age of 8 hanging from the ceiling arms above his head and another little boy in the cage beside him trying to get to him that boy looked maybe 9 or 10. “Thanks enough keith take a brake these two want to take a look at the kids.” He said

Jason took a good look at the boy that was chained up it looked like chains they only used for people who could brake out easy. The boy’s hand was in a chain cuff that separated each figure and by experience he knew that the boys hands were probably dislocated to be put in there so he wouldn’t escape.

Keith smiled. “Oh really? Well damn I guess even stupid people want to see the main attraction.” He said as he cut the little boy down who just crumbled on the floor from being tired up to long. “Let me know if they don’t get picked I have to chain this one up in certain chains.” he said kicking the boy on the floor. Keith even unlocked the cuffs on the boys hands

The kid who was beaten opened his right eye then shut it again his left eye was swollen shut.

“If your here to beat him. Beat me instead and don’t touch him.” The older boy said with tears in his eyes. “I can take it.” The boy said trying to reach for the badly beaten boy.

“Shut up because I know it hurts you if he doesn’t get taken he will get 50 lashing when I get back and you will have to watch.” Keith said as he left the room.

“Shin I need to know what you think?” Jason said looking at shin, knowing that he might end up getting both of them.

(the boy being beaten up

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

(The kid who wants to protect

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

Shin looks out the window while being driven to the slave market. He lowers his head as he grips onto his pants, kind of nervous going to a place he has never been to before. He remain in silent until looking up, seeing the market an hour later.

Shin got out of the car and follows Jason inside of the market.

Shin continue being quiet, unsure what to really say or do but just follows Jason around since he clearly knew what he was doing more than him.

He let Jason talk to the trader as he looks around the hallway and grips onto the bottom part of his shirt while following Jason and the trader.

Shin looks over at Jason and then the trader, knowing that they were talking about his brother and bites his bottom lip but remind silent while Jason was talking to the trader.

Shin perks his head up when he heard the possibility of a child dying but what made him more upset is the fact the trader smiled, ~...how can this person even be considered a human being?! Smiling to the thought of a poor kid losing their life,~ he thought as he shakes his head.

Looking up at Jason and slowly nods his head, following behind Jason to follow the trader to see the two kids.

Shin blinks a couple of times, watching how the kids were being mistreated and clenches his fists, unable to really do anything but he still wanted to help the kids.

He looks at Jason as he was looking at the kids. Shin looks at both the kids as well, feeling sorry for them to be in a place like this at their age.

Shin looks over at Keith, almost ready to snap when he saw how both the kids were being treated but he then looks at Jason. He lowers his head a bit and looks the side, rubbing the back of is head as he looks at the kids. "... I can't stand to see how they are being treated, especially by grown ups who should know better to mistreat kids," he looks at Jason.

Jason smiled at that. "So since they are used and damage I expect a discount I will take both of them." he said walking closer to the kidd on the floor and bent down. "This will hurt a little, but I promise it will feel better after words he said, As he started to pop the kids figures where they would be able to move without pain.

The little boy didn't make a sound as the man was helping him, I mean how could he, The little boy thought that if he made a sound the man would just hurt them."

"Are you sure you want both of them?" The trader asked. "Together they are the worst."

"Yeah I am sure ." He said glancing at Shin to see his reaction.

"Alright I'll go get the paperwork." The trader said and handied Shin the keys for the other cell.

Jason looked over to the other boy. "I guess now you can be his protector again that what you are right?" Jason asked.

The other boy looked at him. "Some protector I am, I kept getting him hurt no matter what they wouldn't hurt me only him." The other both said.

"Shin can you let the other boy out so he can be with his friend?" Jason as he started to take care of the little one's wounds

Shin looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head as he looks at the kids, watching Jason and tilts his head. He watched how Jason was helping the kid relocate his fingers, smiling a little, knowing this was the best option to take both.

Shin looks at the trader and crosses his arms, "they are much better being with us than being here everyone here," he grumbles a little.

Shin looks at the keys and tilts his head, looking at Jason and slowly nods his head as he walks to the boy that protected the other boy. Shin walks in front of the cell and looks at the kid before he unlocked the door, opening the door.

The other boy with the dirty blond hair ran over to the hurt boy with out even giving a second thought tears were in his eyes. "I'm sorry I really am this is all my fault if I hadn't of been so slow we could of gotten out of her." he whispered.}

The darker hair boy moved and looked up at him with his right eye. "I was just as slow as you." He whispered.

The trader came back with the papers. "Alright Jason I need you to sign these papers." he said as Jason got up and walked over to the trader and told him how much he would pay for used goods the trader agreed and Jason signed his name on the papers and smiled. He pulled out his phone and texted someone. "My driver is up front with the cash. If you want to go up there he will give it to you I am sure you know my family and that we are good with our word. We will be leaving here as soon as you get the money so we will be heading up."

"Unless you want to watch the auction. see how much the person you brought sold for?" the Trader said giving them leashes for the kids.

"Its up to him and we don't need leashes we will carry them out." he said looking at Shin and grabbed the protector. "So what is your names?" He asked

The dirty blond looked at him. "I'm 11 and he is 13."

So no one has given you any real names?" He said looking at him. "Because that is your slave number."

The other kid out of no where said. "Why would they we are nothing to anyone. Not even worth keeping."

Jason sighed. he felt for the kids as well. "Well when we get home we will give you proper names just do me a favor and try not to brake out of my house until you get to know us alright." he said . "I don't really know your sizes but I will get you clothes on the way home and we will treat your wounds looks like you have a lot of them."

"Now that I am free if you hurt him I will fight back." he said looking at him.

"Please try to calm down for now they are trying to help thats more than anyone else did to us." The one called 13 said. "The last person to want me or you kicked us out of the cell and to there car remember."

The other kid sniffed. "Yeah I remember."

"Alright Shin do you want to grab the other kid. you are better at being gentle than I am." he said

Shin looks as the boy ran to his friend and smiles a little as he walks back over Jason, "I am glad they get to go home together... instead of staying here," he shakes his head slowly.

When the trader came back, Shin walks over to him and gives him the key before walking back to Jason to watch the two boys with a smile.

He rubs the back of his head, listening to Jason talk to the trader as he was too busy watching the two kids.

Shin looks at Jason as he looked at the wounded kid and nods his head, walking over to him and picks him up, "alright, let's go to your new home with your friend," he rubs the boy's head and walks out of the cell, "so are we ready to go home now?"

The wounded kid grabbed on to Shin holding him close like he needed something real to hold on to.

The older kid did the same to Jason.

"Yeah I need to make a stop to get them some clothes but other than that we will head home." Jason said as he carried the kid who said he was 11 out of the cell and followed the Trader. "So Shin you don't want to see your brother off?" he asked looking at him

The trader walked up the the front of the building and got the money and left. "If you do want to see the other people being sold you know where to go." he said and he disappeared.

"Up to you Shin do you want to stay or go back?" he asked.

The injured boy whispered. "Please get me out of here." he whispered as he soon fell asleep needing rest after everything he went through

Shin looks at the boy and rubs his head slowly with a smile, "everything will be fine now."

Shin nods his head, "yeah they do need some clothes to wear. They.. can't just wear what they are currently wearing," he pouts a little.

Shin looks at the trader and then looks at Jason while he rubs the boy's head, "let's go to the store. They need some clothes and maybe we can get them a little treat," he smiles a little. "I am sure sure they would like some ice cream," he looks at the boy that fell asleep, "lets get going so we can go home so they can see their new home."

"Let go you two." he said smiling as he took the boys to the car noticing that he was ignoring the question about watching his brother. "Alright Clothes then ice cream." he said smiling. "I am guessing he is really tired. Shin if i give you the money do you think you can go in and get the stuff for me and I will see about getting them ice cream when you get out. I am going to Trust you Shin don't make me regret it alright." he said looking at him.

"Ice Cream what's that I don't want it." the older kid said to tired to fight but thinking it was a bad thing.

Jason smiled. "Ice Cream is sweet and good alright trust me you will like it do you have a favorite flavor of anything?" he asked.

"I like Chocolate. I have had it once, but him." he said looking at the other kid. "He has never had anything other than bread or rice." he said looking at him. "So I don't know if he knows what good food is. I got it once after I......" The kid trailed off. "Never mind that." he said not wanting the other one to know about what happened to them.

The little one that shin was holding cried out a little and tried to get away. "No please." he whispered. "I can't take much more."

"He has had it worse than me." The older boy said.

"When we get home we will right you right names alright." Jason said

The older boy nodded and sighed and then rested his head on his shoulder. "Hey do you think you can help Shin pick out clothes for the two of you?" he asked looking at him.

The older kid nodded. "Yeah I can do that."

"And its what ever you like you don't have to hold back either." Jason said

Shin nods his head slowly as he goes into the car and places the boy on his lap, rubbing his head. He looks at Jason and nods his head but then tilts his head, "you.. trust me? Why do you sound like your regretting it," he pouts a little and crosses his arms.

He blinks as he looks at the older child and laughs a little, "don't worry you won't regret having some ice cream," he rubs the boy's head.

Shin looks at the boy on his lap, "everything will be okay. Your life is going to change once we get to your new home.

Shin nods his head with a smile, "yeah I won't be able to really get you two clothes if I don't know your measurements," he rubs the back of his head.

"I might regret it I am not sure yet," he said as the person drove them to the store. "I'm thinking with the older kid it should be simple because they are almost the same size I think that the one you are holding is a little smaller, but we can't have him go into the building looking that that we need to heal him and then go back to what we were doing. Then we can take them out and show them the world. Oh yeah when we get home they are both taking a bath or shower what ever they want to take. Mostly because they are dirty and we need to see if the older one has and wounds that he doesn't know about." Jason said.

"No I am not sure he is the one who is hurt." the older boy said looking down the truth was he was hurt but it wasn't something that could be fixed no matter how strong he was there was till something he was hiding from everyone.

"Alright but I want to check to make sure." he said as they pulled up next to a clothing shop. "Alright Shin here is the card use this to get whatever he wants to get both of them. And are you ready to go in and get clothes for the both of you?" he asked

The older boy nodded. "Yes I am ready."

"And Shin don't forget bandages as well if they have some." he said

Shin looks at Jason and then pouts a little, looking out the window. "Yeah one is smaller than the other one. They obviously weren't taken good care of... I could tell by just watching that guy with them. I felt like I was going to lose myself on him," he grumbles a little. Shin nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea," he smiles a little. Looking at the kids and nods his head, "yeah of course, we.. got to do a lot now that we have children."

"...Both of you are hurt, both physically and mentally. Don't worry, things will get better from now on," Shin sighs softly.

Shin looks at the clothing store and nods his head, taking the card from Jason and gets out of the car. He places the child on his lap to quickly get a shopping cart so he can have both the kids go into the car just in case they didn't want to walk around.

Shin places both the kids into the cart and looks at Jason, tilting his head, "I don't.. think a clothing store would really have bandages," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason smiled and laughed there is another store right by it that does I will stay with the more hurt kid and see if I can help with his wounds. "Sorry I should of been clearer."

The older kid looked at them. "I don't know what you want from us, but I can't do anything special yet." He said looking at them he couldn't do anything right or so he thought.

"That doesn't matter go with Shin and pick out some clothes for the both of you, There is no need for you to do anything to pay us back." Jason said giving the kid his over sized coat on him and then smiled. "Go get what the both of you would like."

The older boy nodded and got out and looked up at the guy next to him. "I don't know how this works." he said looking at him as he took Shin's hand

Once the door was shut Jason went over to the little open and started to peel his old clothes that was soaked in blood he sighed as he saw that there was the number 13 carved into his back it was old the wounds on it had already held he also had the number 13 branded on his left hip. "Damn this is the worst I have seen them treat a kid I wonder what he did."

The younger boy groaned. "Escape have to escape." you could barely make out the words but Jason did none the less.

"That explains some of it." he said sighing

Shin looks at the other store and blushes a little, "t-then I will go there after I am done at the clothing store," he rubs the back of his head while he pouts a little.

He looks at the older kid and smiles, shaking his head, "don't worry, I just need your measurements so we can get the both of you some new clothes. I doubt you want to continue wearing the current clothes that your wearing."

Walking into the stores and walks into the measurement section of the store where the clothes were. "Um excuse me, I just adopted these two boys and I have no idea what their measurements are. Can you measure them for me," he looks at the store clerk.

"I would but you only have one boy in here." the clerk said as she measured the boy in the store. "Alright." she siad walking him over to the clothes section that would fit that boy. "He we are these sizes should fit him. As for the other boy you can either guess or bring him in so I can find out."

The older boy looked at him. "No I can tell what he is." he said looking down not wanting him out of where he was just yet. The older boy went around the area of the store picking out some clothes for him and the other boy. The older boy saw something he really wanted but it was two sizes to big for him it was a jacket and it looked warm.

Shin tilts his head, wondering why only one kid came with him when both were suppose to come with him to get clothes. He lets the clerk measure up the child and looks at a couple of things before looking at the clerk, nodding his head, "thank you very much."

Shin follows the boy as he was picking some clothes, ~oh.. was he already looking for clothes for both of them,~ he thought. He looks at the oversized jacket and smiles, "you should still get that, it's nice to wear those, especially when it gets colder."

"REally thank you I also got 13 clothes as well, I'm sure he ddin't come in because when we left the car he was bleeding and the other guy was trying to stop it." he said looking at him and looked down

~in the car~

"Your gonna be find alright." He whispered as the little boy started to shake Jason took of his jacket and put it on the little boy thinking that might warm him up and maybe he was cold.

Shin nods his head, "yeah that is fine. I am sure Jason is willing to get anything you two need." He looks at the boy and rubs his head, smiling softly, "don't worry, things will get better for you two." He blinks a couple of times, "oh, he started bleeding? I suppose we better hurry and go get some medical supplies," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the check out.

Shin looks at the child and then smiles, rubbing his head and nods his head, "yeah you can. You don't need to be here while I pay for the clothes. I will be right there, I will probably go into the supermarket to get some medical supplies."