Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru closed his eye that he could close. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Jason started to cook food thinking about stuff all of the boys would like to eat.

Haru rubbed his arms and legs in the bath and sighed. "I weaker than Dai.......Daisuke." he said. "He can do more than me." Haru said. "I can't do most things. Thats why I was made the whipping boy."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Haru as he closed his good eye and sighs softly, "looks like we need to get some ice on your other eye...," but then smiles as he washes Haru's hair. Shin looks down at Haru and shakes his head, "well... do you really think Daisuke is stronger than you? I am sure he has some kind of dark secret he had yet to tell you." He bites his bottom lip and lets out a sigh, "I can .. relate to the both of you. I might not be in your age group but... I was victimize as well." He points out the door, "by Jason... let's just say I use to live with my brother and went to school. But then.. everything gets twisted around once I started getting this guy bullying me at school, which.. turns out that he likes me but doesn't know how to show it. Long story short, my life has changed from how it use to be. I still have .. some scars on my body of some of the tortures Jason did to me."

As Daisuke listens to Shin, talking about his past and then followed by his own past, he bites his bottom lip as he looks at Haru and shakes his head, "I ...am not as strong as you think I am."

"You look like you have put that behind you. It looks like you like him. and Daisuke you are way better at everything. Reading, writing, you can walk better and know way more stuff than me." Haru said. "I sorry I turned tub red." He said looking down at the water. "And Jason really likes you." Haru said he was all over the place his head was spinning

"Well.. yeah but that doesn't mean you two can't put your past behind you as well. It might take a while since you two are still kids.. but don't worry, from now on you will be treated with a lot more respect."

Daisuke lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, shaking his head, "just.. because I know of that stuff doesn't mean I am stronger than you," he rests his chin on his knees.

Shin looks at the water and shakes his head, "no it's okay, blood is very natural. There is nothing to be ashamed by it." Shin blushes a little and nods his head, "yeah.. well let's just say when I first met Jason, he doesn't really know how to express how much he felt towards me," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Haru, "are you ready to get out now? I should probably drain the bath and put fresh water in the tub," he looks down at the water.

Haru looked at him and then away. "I don't think you will ever see it in yourself. No one ever does. You may not think you are strong, but to me no matter what you will be strong." he whispered and sighed and looked at the water "I don't know I feel bad that I made the water all red." He said. "You didn't even wash Daisuke's hair because of me." He whispered. "Thank you for being there for me no matter what Daisuke, I don't know why, but I thought I would say that."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then lowers his head a bit, biting his bottom lip, "well.. if you think I am than I guess that is all that matters," he smiles softly but still looked sad.

Shin looks at Daisuke and shakes his head, "it's not a problem, I will just drain the bath and put more water into the tub so I can wash Daisuke."

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, "I am glad being with me makes you so happy," he looks down at the water as Shin was draining the water.

Shin washes out the tub and then plugs the drain, letting it fill up again with warm water, "there we go," Shin then turns to Daisuke and then puts some shampoo in his hands, starting to wash Daisuke's hair.

Daisuke twitches a little with the contact of Shin's hands and closes his eyes when Shin washes his hair.

Haru looked at Daisuke and reached out over to him and took his hand. "What matters is we are together, They can't take us away any more and if these people hurt us we can run far away just the two of us." He said looking at his best friend. It was then he realized that he moved the wrong way and his back started to bleed again, Most of the dirt and blood was off of him at his time you could see scars all over his body there were even a scar on his face you could barely see it now, but it was there. His pure black hair had more white in it now that black with a few strips of red and the swelling on his face started to go down a little. "I think I need to get out before I make water go all red again. Tho it feels good thanks." Haru said closing his eyes.

By this time Jason coughed and had got meatloaf in the oven and potatoes on the stove top. "I hope they like this." he said. He was learning how to show his love and caring for someone a different way thanks to Shin.

Daisuke perks his head up as he looks up at Haru and then smiles a little but then looks at Shin, lowering his head, "maybe.. these people will be different." He blinks a couple of times, "but.. where will we run?" He looks as the water started to get bloody again and lowers his head a little.

Shin looks at Haru and washes his hands in the water even if it was starting to get bloody again, "well your bath is done anyway. I got you all nice and washed off... even if your still bleeding. We got to take care of those," he looks at Daisuke and then brings his hands to his own head, doing a scrubbing motion for Daisuke to do as he gets Haru out of the bathtub.

Daisuke watches Shin and scrubs his hair, washing his head as he watches Shin with Haru.

Shin dries off Haru and turns him around, seeing what was causing the bleeding, "hm...," he wipes his back with some toilet paper and then putting some soothing non stinging cream before he places a few medical patches on Haru's back and finally wrapping up his back, "there that should help with the bleeding."

Daisuke finishes washing his hair and then shakes his head, raising up his arms, wanting to get out of the tub.

Finishing putting on Haru's clothes, Shin looks over at Daisuke and smiles, standing up and takes Daisuke out of the bath, putting him next to Haru as he dries him off.

Haru looked at him. "It doesn't matter where we run I don't care if I have to live on the streets I don't want to go back," He said. "I hope they are different." When he got pulled out he winced a little. He also hated how much they were watching him. he was getting crazy when he dried him off he cried out in pain again then they put bandages on him to stop the bleeding. He thought they felt weird. Haru smiled when the warm clothes were put on his body it felt nice of once not to have blood dripping clothes on him. Haru looked lover to Daisuke and sighed walking over to him he took his hand. "I can move my hand again so you don't have to let go alright." Haru said. "If you don't want to." haru was trying to be stong but just wanted to hold Daisuke mostly because of how long it was since they hugged each other, "No matter what we will be by each other's side." He whispered and got a little dizzy, but then waited for Daisuke to be dried off and ready to go look at there new house.

Jason sighed trying to think of what else to make for the kids. "I don't know what they like or dislike, This is hard." he said.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then smiles a little, nodding his head, "I don't care.. were we end up, just as long as your there with me. I ... don't want to leave your side."

Shin looks at all the bandages he put on Haru's back and sighs, "well.. it might not feel very comfortble, but it will help your wounds," he smiles a little.

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, holding onto Haru's hand as he smiled, "that's good, I am glad. You couldn't really move it before," he looks down and watched as Shin was drying him off.

Shin looks at Daisuke's body, not seeing a lot of wounds on him like with Haru but shakes his head, getting Daisuke dressed, "so do you two want to look around the house before dinner," he holds out one of his hands since it looked like one of Daisuke's hand was claimed by Haru's.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then Shin, slowly but shyly nods his head before looking at Shin's hand and decides to grab it.

Shin lead Daisuke and Haru out of the bathroom, walking down the hallway slowly so they can look around. While he had one hand free, Shin takes out his cell phone and texts Jason:

Is everything okay down there? Do you need any help?

Shin sends the message to Jason.

"Yeah what ever Jason did to it made them feel better." Haru said. Haru never wanted to left go of Daisuke's hand for fear of loosing him again.

Jason heard his phone go off and looked at it after reading it he responded

I'm find I just having issue's on what to fix them I think I got it tho. Tho I only have one bed for them there room is at the end of the hall on the left it will be close to ours, but still far enough way they won't hear anything

Jason texted back almost growling at what he was making before putting his phone away he started to make some veggies to go with dinner. "Harder than I thought to make a meal for 3." He said sighing leaving himself out of thinking because that was what he was programed to do at a young age.

Haru looked at Daisuke and then away. "Dai....can you teach me to read and write? If our owners will let you teach me." Haru asked blushing he really did want to learn everything, but couldn't. Walking around the house his legs started to hurt, but he bit his lip and kept going.

Daisuke holds onto Haru's hand as he looks at Shin's hand while he looks around the house, moving slightly closer to Haru and looks up at Shin, tilting his head and wondered what he was doing.

Shin reads Jason's text and rubs the back of his head as he texts back:

Well I am sure they will just be glad to have some real food in them, especially Haru since all he had was bread. Hm, I am sure they won't mind sleeping together, these two.. are very close. I am just showing them around the house but if you need help just let me know.

Shin sends the text and continues walking with Haru and Daisuke around the house.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, slowly nodding his head, "y-yeah I will gladly teach you how to read and write," he smiles a little. Daisuke looks at Haru's legs, looking like they were going to give out and slowly lets go of Shin's hand, looking at Haru, "why are you forcing yourself to walk if it's hurting you?" Daisuke slightly pouts and then turns around, facing away of Haru and squats down. As he stands up straight, Daisuke picks up Haru and gives him a piggy back ride.

Jason read his text againg texting back

Food will be ready in a little bit so bring them down soon

what Jason didn't say it was only enough food for the three of them and he left himself out of it again.

"I didn't want to make you worry." Haru said and looked down as he got onto Daisuke's back. "I'm not use to walking sorry, tho I can hang from a ceiling with out my arms pulling out of socket now." He whispered looking down at the floor hating his own weakness, "Dai, thank you." He whispered and closed his eyes. Not even caring any more he was tired. He knew Daisuke went threw shit just like him, but unlike him he wasn't scared. "Dai your lucky. Reading and writing, I bet you are a genius." Haru said smiling and kissed Daisuke's face. "If you hurt yourself carring me I won't forgive you." he whispered

Shin reads Jason's text and replies with a simple okay, putting his phone in his pocket. He looks down at his hand, seeing Daisuke let go of it and looks over at Daisuke and Haru, shaking his head as he continues leading them around, "dinner will almost be ready."

Daisuke looks over at Shin and slowly nods his head. Daisuke sighs a bit and shakes his head, "you not telling me only makes me worry more," he pouts a little. "It's okay, your much lighter compare to if you carried me around." Daisuke looks over his shoulder at Haru, "do you really think so? Well I got.. rewards for reading and writing so I guess that was enough of inspiration." Daisuke blinks a couple of times, blushing a little and looks to the side, shaking his head, "it's not like.. your that heavy, I can handle your weight."

"Dai, I just don't want to be a bother to anyone." He whispered. Haru hear that food would be ready and it didn't really affect him. Haru just thought he would have some bread again. "I know your a genius. You one of the best." Haru said smiling and opened his eyes again.

"Dai, I'm sorry the last time I tried to brake out we got caught. It was my fault if I hadn't of fell down, we would of been free from there." He whispered it was something he regretted. "Why didn't you just leave me and get out of there yourself. You could of got out, why did you come back for me." Haru said. Haru stomach growled, but that was nothing new to him. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm also sorry for being weak Dai. Thank you for being my friend."

Jason started to sit everything on the table and set three place settings.

Daisuke shakes his head, "but... it wouldn't bother me," he lowers his head a little. He looks at Haru and smiles, "well.. you will get there someday as well, thanks to me helping you. I will... make you into a genius like me."

Daisuke looks at Haru as he walked beside Shin, "I didn't ... want to leave you behind. I felt like I was the reason they had showed some sort of mercy on you. Besides, I couldn't leave my best friend." Daisuke jumps a bit when he heard Haru's stomach growling in his ear and looks towards him, "I don't .. regret anything when it comes to you. I just want ... this home to not be like the others."

Shin couldn't only simply listen to Daisuke and Haru's conversation, feeling bad for the two boys that shouldn't have gone through so much pain at their age. Shin looks out the window, "hm.. looks like there is going to be a storm coming," he then leads Daisuke to the dining room.

Daisuke looks out the window and then simply follows Shin.

Haru smiled when daisuke said that to him it made him feel like the most special person in the world. When haru hear from he storm coming he stiffen up he hated storms the most once as a punishment they had chained him put on a storm and he couldn't deal with them every since.

Once on the dinning room haru only saw three plates. He knew that ment he wasn't eating tonight.

"Hey guys some sit down at a plate dinner is ready." Jason said

Shin looks at Haru when he noticed how he was when he mentioned the storm and closes his eyes, smiling, "don't worry, you are safe in here." Shin looks at the plates and looks at Jason, "are you serious?" He picks up Haru and places him in front of one of the plates and picks up Daisuke, sitting him infront of a plate as well. "You know I can't eat all of this. Your sharing my plate with me and I will not take no as an answer."

Daisuke looks at the food and tilts his head as he cautiously pokes at it with a fork, looking at Haru.

Jason sighed. "But I told you Shin your health comes before my own." Jason said looking at him Jason cut the food up and dished it out to each of the three of them.

Haru looked at the food he didn't know how te even eat it he poked the food with his figures. he said a fork but he didn't know what it was. He didn't understand how to eat any of this.

"Shin why don't you show them how to eat this they both look confused." Jason said walking around to Haru and cleaning off his hands and showing him how to hold a fork.

Shin sighs and shakes his head, "and your health matters too," he grumbles and crosses his arms a bit. He watches as Jason dish out the food, "your still helping me eat that, I am not a extreme heavy eater."

Daisuke looks over at Haru and tilts his head, laughing a little as he watches him. He leans down at the food and sniffs it, just as confused as Haru since he wasn't use to this kind of food.

Shin looks over at Daisuke and Haru, laughing a little as he walks behind Daisuke, leaning down. He takes Daisuke's fork and scoops up some of the food, bringing it to Daisuke's mouth, "open your mouth for me."

Daisuke shivers a little when hearing those words and places his hand on his head since that wasn't his first time hearing it. He gulps and opens his mouth slowly.

Shin puts the fork with the food in Daisuke's mouth, "now close and chew," he places the fork back on the plate.

Daisuke looks up at Shin before closing his mouth, chewing the food.

"Haru follow Daisuke lead the need you to open. Your mouth as well." Jason said rolling his eyes at what shin just told him.

Haru bit his lip then opened his mouth as Jason put some food into it.

"Alright now you need to eat it like bread." Jason said

The moment the food entered his mouth Haru moaned twhat ever this wasbtastee better than bread. Chewing the food up he swallowed moaning as he did so.

Jason smiled as he started to feed Haru and tried to show him how to use the fork

Shin looks over at Jason and pouts a little, "hey why are you looking at me like that, I didn't mean anything naughty about it," he grumbles a little.

Daisuke chews the food and covers his mouth with a sparkle in his eyes since the food tasted amazing. He picks up the fork and starts eating by himself.

Shin smiles and rubs Daisuke's head, "there you go, your all set now."

Haru nodded and looked at him then took the fork watching Daisuke he started to try to copy him eating. Half way through Haru gave up and started to eat with his hands as Jason got back to his seat.

"Gonna have to clean Haru up after dinner. At least he is eating and likes it." He said watching all of them eat there food.

Daisuke continues eating and then looks over at Haru as he was eating with his hands, tilting his head while he continues eating with utensils.

Shin looks at Haru as he ate and then looks over at Jason, laughing a little, "well.. at least he is eating I suppose." Shin pulls the plate inbetween him and Jason, "your still helping me eat," he laughs softly and nudges Jason.

Jason sighed and started to pick at the food oh Shin's plate.

Haru looked down as he made a mess all over his new clothes and his face. Once he was done he realized it and Haru started to tear up about it. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too." He said

Jason looked at Shin he didn't really know how to deal with this right now his head was hurting