Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin shakes his head, "don't worry, you will tall at some point," he rubs Haru's head and looks over at Daisuke, "do you need to go?"

Daisuke shakes his head, "I will go after breakfast."

Shin nods his head and then leads Haru and Daisuke to the kitchen.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jason smiled. "Come and dig in. I'll show you how to eat pancakes." He said smiling

Haru went over to the table and set in the seat he was sitting yesterday for dinner. Staring at Jason he wondered how to eat the new food.

Daisuke watches Haru and then sits down next to him, looking at the new meal, looking up at Jason.

Shin sits next to Jason, "so basically, just like last night, you will eat the same way. Though I doubt you will want to eat this with your hands," remembering that Haru finish up dinner with his hands. Shin reaches over and puts a little butter on their pancakes, drizzling some maple syrup and starts cutting Daisuke's pancakes.

"Now all you have to do is use your fork and poke at the pancake to eat it," Shin leans back into his seat.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, poking his fork through the pancakes and lifts up the fork, watching the pancake stuck on the fork and starts eating the pancakes.

Jason smiled and started to eat as well.

Haru watched for a little bit then grabbed the fork making a fist around it he stabbed the pancake and stuffed it into his mouth and chewed it up. Haruade a funny face he didn't really like this food.

Jason stared at Haru watching him make a face.

Shin starts eating as well and watches both Haru and Daisuke. He blinks as he saw the face Haru made, "hm.. maybe he doesn't like sweets... though.. he had ice cream yesterday."

Daisuke chews the food and looks at Haru, "why are you making that face," he tilts his head to the side.

"I bet he doesn't like the pancakes. I didn't when I was a kid either." Jason said.

Haru looked at the food and bit his lip. Haru looked like he was going to cry when he grabbed another bite.

"If you don't like it just tell us you don't have to eat it, I don't know what you boys like so I knew it would be a trial run." Jason said. "I can make something else for you. Here try this." He said giving him bacon to eat.

Putting his fork down he took the bacon and ate it. Haru smiled and ate all of it.

Jason smiled and gave Haru more bacon.

"Says the one that doesn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches," Shin laughs a little. "Well... at least we are learning more about Haru and Daisuke this way."

Daisuke watches Haru as he watches him force himself to eat the pancakes, "you.. shouldn't force it," he continues eating the pancakes.

Shin watches Haru eat the pancake and laughs a little, "well... who can resist that really. Hm.. maybe he would like a omelet ... or maybe waffles instead of pancakes," he continues eating.

Daisuke watches Haru eat the bacon and sniffs the bacon on his plate, eating his bacon and smiles.

Haru pushed his pancakes away.

"Alright I do have some batter left maybe we should try waffles, I left some over just in case they didn't like pancakes. Jason said taking a bit and then standing up and walking over to the counter and pulled out a waffle maker. Pouring the batter in it he made a few waffles and waited for them to get done. Once done he put them on a plate and took them over to the table and made them up and cut them. "Why don't you both try this." Jason said

Haru looked at him and stabbed a piece with a fork and started to eat it. "How does it taste different from this?" He said pointing to the pancake

Daisuke continues his breakfast and finishes, hiccups and blushes, covering his mouth.

Shin looks at Daisuke and smiles, "aw would you like more," he rests his chin on his palm.

Daisuke shakes his head slowly, waiting to digest the food he had already eaten.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright, who knows, maybe he would like waffles better than pancakes."

Daisuke perks his head up as he watched Jason, tilting his head as he wondered what he was doing. He looks at the finished waffles and looks at Jason, slowly looking at Haru as he tries some of the waffle as Haru was trying it.

Shin laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. pancakes are more... fluffy and waffles have a bit more of a crunch to them, making them both taste different."

"I like crunch better." Haru said eating more of it.

"Just wondering Daisuke what one did you like or did you like both?" He asked smiling as he looked at Shin and ate some more food.

Haru ate most of the waffles and more bacon before hiccuping and then started to feel sick. Haru had ate too much in the last day he looked around and found a trash can and started to throw up most of what he ate.

Jason sighed. "I'm sorry Haru I should of saw this coming. You have lived on nothing but bread and now you are eating full meals." Jason said hitting his hand on his head.

Haru started to cry that he wasted the food and reached in the trash to try to eat it again.

"Shin grab him." Jason said softly.

Daisuke looks up at Jason and swallows the waffle, "I like both of them." He watches as Haru was eating way too much, tilting his head, "H-Haru.. you shouldn't eat so..," Daisuke blinks as he watched as Haru was throwing up into a trash can, lowering his head, "..much."

Shin perks his head up and looks at Haru as he stands up, standing by Haru and looks at Jason, "well.. I think most of it was the fact he ate way too much." He looks over and blinks, looking at Jason and nods his head, picking up Haru, "no Haru, it's fine." He places Haru against his chest, rubbing his back, "close your eyes and relax for me."

Daisuke holds onto Shin's leg and looks up at Haru, holding onto Haru's leg with his other hand, "l-listen to Shin Haru. You need to calm down."

Jason picked up the table as he heard Haru crying he never been good with crying he sighed as he cleaned everything up.

Haru was crying and shaking. "But food..." Haru said not knowing when the next time he was going to eat way.

Jason walked over and bent down. "No it was my fault I made to much and you felt like you had to eat it or I would get mad, You also thought when you threw up I would get mad. Haru don't worry about it alright it was my fault."

Haru closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I know you never had anything, but bread before the next meal I promise will be light. Don't worry you will still get to eat after this. I will just watch what I make and how much I make." Jason said. "You will have three meals a day from now on." Jason said patting Haru's head.

Haru just busted out balling like a baby he couldn't pretend to be strong any more he was trying to hard he just couldn't.

Shin rubs Haru's head, "I know. But you will eat again Haru. I told you, your life isn't going to be the same now that you left that place. Your going to have more to eat than what your use to getting." Shin looks at Jason, "but you just wanted to see what they liked. I mean this is the second day we been with them and they clearly haven't had a big food experience. Haru only having bread and Daisuke probably had whatever they served there." He looks down at Haru, "we aren't mad, it happens when you eat too much at one sitting, it's not something to get ashamed about," he rubs Haru's head.

Shin nods his head as he listens to Jason, "yeah, there is still lunch, maybe a snack and dinner that you can still have food to eat to make up for breakfast." Just listening to Haru continue to cry and sighs a bit, looking at Jason, "I am going to take Haru and Daisuke for a walk. Maybe.. it will help calm down Haru."

Daisuke looks at Haru and didn't like his friend crying this much. He looks at Shin and nods his head, "I-I will go as well."

Jason sighed. "Just don't go too far from the house and let me clean Haru up before you go alright." He said grabbing a cloth and getting it wet then wiping off Haru's face and getting a different one for Daisuke and wiping his off as well. Jason wasn't even going to tell Shin about the contacts at this point. "I'll stay and clean." He whispered looking at the mess they made.

Shin looks at Haru, "oh, right, that might make him feel a little better as well," he watched as Jason was cleaning of Haru's face and then Daisuke's face.

Daisuke slightly flails his arms a bit as his face was getting wiped and looks up at Haru.

Shin sighs, "you should let me help you when I come back. I feel bad that you got to clean everything," Shin rubs Haru's head, "wait.. I know what might help him relax. My brother use to do this to me to calm me down when I cry," he puts Haru's head to his chest so Haru could listen to his heart.

Daisuke tilts his head as he watched Shin, "does listening to someone's heart really that soothing?"

Haru cried more and started to calm down listening to the heart beat. He was impressed by it. Haru was trying to hold it in but he couldn't. "I can't you want something from me, Adults always want something." Haru whispered. "I can't do this, I might brake I let you in and you hurt me." He whispered

Jason sighed "We don't want anything from you. I'm not good with emotional stuff I am sorry I don't want you to feel that way either, The only thing that will make you feel better is that in time you learn for yourself."

"I do want something from you Haru. Do you know what that is?" Shin puts his finger on Haru's chin, "I want to see you smile. I know its easier said than done but you really need to let go of the past. Have you noticed that we treat you the same way as the people back there treated you? No, we let you eat more than bread, we let you bathe, we let you sleep in a nice soft bed, we didn't put you out in that storm last night. And all I want is to see you smile. Haven't you heard that it's easier to smile than to feel upset for the rest of your life. Your way to young to let sadness concur you."

Daisuke looks at Shin and clenches his hands, looking at Haru before looking at Shin, wanting to be picked up as well.

Shin looks at Daisuke, "I-I don't know if I can handle holding both of you but..," he attempts to pick up Daisuke.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then hugs them, "... Haru. I want Shin's request as well. I never got to see you smile at all but.. now that we are away from that awful place.. I was hoping to be able to see you smile."

"I don't know how to smile." Haru sighed. "You might give me all this so it hurts more when its taken away from me." He whispered.

Jason walked over and hugged all of them. "It will take time, but we will prove to you we are not wrong." Jason said sighing. "Maybe we can get ready after cleaning and take them to the play ground? I think they might enjoy that." Jason said

"Aw but Haru.. smiling is easy once you know how to," Shin rubs Haru's head and shakes his head, "no.. we aren't like that. You are blinded from the past and now you think everyone is like that. See.. even Daisuke wants you to smile." Shin looks over his shoulder and slowly nods his head, "yeah we will go after cleaning up but for now," Shin stands up and takes Daisuke and Haru to the living room, sitting them on the couch and turns on the tv, "watch some tv until we are done cleaning," he walks back into the kitchen.

Daisuke tilts his head as he looks at the tv but watches the program anyway.

Jason walked over to the kids after they were sit down. "Here is the remote. hit these buttons and they will change the channel do this until you find something you want to watch." he said smiling.

Haru sniffs and starts to get tired and leaned on Daisuke. "I'm tired now, I couldn't help it everything came out at once. I tried to be strong and it failed." he whispered watching the moving pictures. "This is really cool."

Shin watches Jason and smiles a little as he starts cleaning up a bit, "well luckily it's not too dirty in here. At least.. Haru released it all into the trash can," he looks at Jason.

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "I can only imagine since you threw up. But they don't seem to be upset about it. I mean... I am sure they don't want to clean it up but they didn't get mad at you." Daisuke lowers his head, "things will get better. I really think Shin and Jason are nothing like the people we encountered before," he watches the tv and nods his head, "yes it is," he smiles softly.

Jason smiled and started to clean more making sure everything was taken care of.

Haru started at wonder in the TV he had never seen anything like it. "Dai...have you seen anything like this before?" he asked

"Well mental note, Haru likes waffles instead of pancakes and Daisuke likes both," Shin laughs a little while he was cleaning.

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, shaking his head quickly but then looks at Haru, knowing he couldn't lie to Haru, "I... use to get rewarded tv if I behaved at the slavery market."