Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

The older boy nodded as he ran back to the car and got in seeing his friend covered in a Jacket."

"Welcome back is Shin with paying you?" he asked.

"No he paying for clothes then he will get the medical stuff." he said going over to his friend.

The little one reached out and grabbed the older kids's hand

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin finishes pay for the clothes and watched how the boy was running over to the car and then walks over to the supermarket. He quickly makes his way to the medical section of the store and thinks, wondering what he should get. After a few minutes of thinking, Shin decided to get band-aids, warps, rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and anything else he could find, basically getting half of the medical stuff. Shin walks to the check out and walks outside, walking over to the car. He opens the door and looks at Jason, laughing a little, "I.. think I brought enough medical supplies," he gets in the car.

"Thank you Shin. We are also going to need to give them a bath when they get home he said looking through the bad and grabbed the rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. Pouring some of the alcohol on the cotton ball he pulled away the clothes on his back and pressed it on his back to clean the wounds.

The little boy cried out in pain and tried to get away. As Jason held him still. The little boy started to cry.

"I know it hurts, but this is so it won't get any more hurt." he said not even sure why he said it that way

Shin nods his head slowly as he places the bags in between him and Jason. He watches as Jason was cleaning the wounds, closing his eyes and bites his bottom lip, knowing it must really hurt the boy. Shin rubs the boy's head, "it's okay. It might hurt.. but it will be worth it since it means its working. We don't want to see them get infected."

The litttle boy opened the only eye he could tears were streaming down his face. his body had become numb from all the punishments, but this one was different and it hurt a lot more.

"Driver take us home now." He heard the other yell as if he was in a hurry.

"Are you sure your helping him he didn't want that help." the older boy said

Shin blinks as he looks at Jason, "wait we can't go home yet, we need to treat them to some ice cream. They have been through so much.. I believe they earn themselves a treat for the way they have lived before getting adopted."

"Alright I lied driver lets go to the ice cream store around the corner and then head home." He said as he looked at the young boys hands. "Shin can you get his in a cup that way I can feed it to him?" he asked looking at Shin.

The younger kid whimpered not knowing what this ice cream was.

The older boy patted the younger one's head. "Its alright, it won't hurt you its sweet and good." He whispered.

"Shin I'm going to let you pick the ice cream you want alright." he said smiling.

Shin looks at Jason and slowly nods his head, giving Jason the cup to feed the younger boy the ice cream. He watched as the younger child was scared about ice cream but was glad the slightly older child knew what ice cream was to help relax the younger boy. Shin looks at Jason and smiles, nodding his head, "alright. I wonder what ones the kids will get," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin looks at Jason and looks at the older child, "come on, let's go get some ice cream," he smiles as he gets out of the car, opening the back door for the child to come out.

The older child got out of the car and followed Shin in thinking I won't be falling for it they are always nice before they decide to hurt us. Maybe they want us both happy so they can take it away. Once he walked into the shop he saw all the ice cream flavors and he didn't know what to choose.

Shin looks over at the older child, tilting his head and wondered why he was so quiet as he walked into the ice cream shop. He looks at the flavors and crouches down to the boy, "which flavor do you want," he smiles a little, "there is a lot to choose from."

"I don't know anything but white." he said looking down then saw pink mixed with brown. "This one looks good for both of us I think." He said trying to think of what his younger friend would like. "He is hard to know since he hasn't had anything but bread and water." he said. "So he will be happy if its anything but that."

Shin tilts his head to the side, "oh you mean strawberry and chocolate?" Shin sighs a bit, "well... he will have more than bread and water now that he is out of that place." He asks the clerk for a couple of ice cream cones with both strawberry and chocolate for the kids. Paying for the cones and then walks outside, walking back to the car.

Once Shin was in the car, he hands the older child his ice cream and then leans closer to the younger child, handing him his ice cream, "here you go," he rubs the boy's head.

The younger kid didn't take the ice cream his hands still hurt.

"I said bowl not cone. Oh well." Jason said as he took the ice cream.

The older kid started to lick it.

"See what your friend is doing." He whispered in a gentle voice.

The little one's body shook a little scared as he stuck out his tongue and licked the food. The one eye the boy could opened was wide with shock and he licked it more and more wanting to taste all of it and getting it all over his face.

"Driver take us home." he said smiling as the little boy ate the food like it was going out of style

Shin looks at Jason and pouts a little, "I thought they would like the cones more since they could eat the cone as they eat the ice cream," he crosses his arms. He leans back within his seat, watching the older kid lick the ice cream and watched the hesitation of the younger boy but then watches how he took his first lick, shortly after getting addicted to it. "See no one can resist ice cream," Shin smiles and covers his eyes as he was leaning back.

The younger boy took a huge bite of the ice cream and started to cry his head was hurting ot felt like it was splittin the boy whimpered as he looked at the ice cream. He wanted more, but was scared of it now.

Shin looks at the younger boy and pulls his head down, wrapping his arms around his head, "shh it's okay but you shouldn't eat ice cream like that or you will get a brain freeze," he rubs the boy's head to help him warm up.

"I am glad They both will get a bath when we get home and put them in the clean clothes." he said smiling. "We are still a little ways out." he said as he was still holding the ice cream for the younger one.

Shin nods his head slowly with a smile, "I am sure they will enjoy it. I bet they didn't really bathe that much," he rubs the back of his head.

"We will have to be careful with the little one tho he has a lot of wounds on him and I don't know how bad."

Both boys ate there ice cream and finished them it record time even eating the cone the youngest one was watching the oldest one not sure what to do but was careful no to bite Jason who was holding he cone.