Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah, and I need not to make a lot of food they will feel like they have to eat it all." He whispered.

"Man that sounds cool. I wish I got rewarded for going good." He said looking at him and looked down. Not sure what he needed to do next.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Well the more we learn, the better," Shin looks at Jason as he looks around, "hm... looks like everything is all set."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then lowers his head, "I... didn't like my rewards," he hides his face within his legs and starts crying.

Shin perks his head, "uh oh.. do you think Haru is crying again? But wait.. it sounds ... different from Haru's crying."

Haru looked at him, "But all they wanted from you was cooking and cleaning?" He asked looking at him. Then it hit Haru. "Thats not what they did was it. If you want to talk I'm here." He whispered.

Jason ran into the room "Daisuke what's wrong? Haru what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing I told him that his rewards were cool for what he did, I thought all they made him do when they took him out of the cell was cooking and cleaning, but the way he is reacting I'm thinking not." Haru said looking down sad about it

Shin follows Jason into the living room and looks at Daisuke and Haru, walking closer and crouches down to Haru and Daisuke's level, "so you were just talking about rewards? And Daisuke started to cry?" Shin looks at Jason and looks at Daisuke, slowly moving his hand to his head to rub his head.

Daisuke shivers and cries, "no I don't want to go to the bedroom again with nothing on!" Daisuke holds onto his head. "I don't want candy or anything special... I just want to go back to Haru!"

Shin leans up and looks at Jason, looking towards Haru, "Haru.. I think Daisuke has been keeping something very dark from you. And Jason.." he took a deep breath, "those guys deserve going to jail for assaulting a child! Seriously... I know that is what kind of place it is but he.. is way too young to be a victim.. of uh intercourse," he rubs Daisuke's head and picks him up, bringing him to his chest.

"N-No! Let me go!" Daisuke thrashes wildly, only making Shin hold him tighter so he didn't fall. With tears blinding his eyes, he slowly opens his eyes as he could hear Shin's heart, tightly holding onto Shin.

"Easy..," Shin looks at Jason and leans closer to him, "mental note.. no candy for Daisuke," he whispered in Jason's ear.

Haru looked shocked he never saw Daisuke like this before

Jason sighed. "I don't know what to do." He said walking in. "Haru is right next to you no one is going to take him away any more. Or no one is taking you away from him any more." He looked at Shin. "This happens more often than not. Damn it I knew they both had shit to deal with, but damn it." He said not raising his voice because he would scare the kids.

"Dai, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad or upset." Haru said touching his hands. "I need you with me please come back to me. I'm sorry if I said or did anything wrong." He whispered/

Shin rubs Daisuke's back and looks at Jason, "that's right, Daisuke. Haru is going to be with you from now on. You two will always be together." Shin looks at Jason, "yeah.. they really messed these two up.. badly. I feel so bad," he sighs and rubs Daisuke's shoulders to calm him down. Shin sits down on the couch and looks at Haru, "come join your friend so you two can be together."

Daisuke looks at Haru and pulls him onto Shin's lap, holding him tightly.

"Well... that's one way to get Haru here," Shin rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

As Haru fell he grabbed Daisuke. "I'm sorry I didn't mean. I'm sorry." He said as he started to tear up. "I'm so sorry." was all Haru could repeat over and over.

"What are we going to do with these too." Jason said getting down in the floor and holding everyone

Daisuke rests his head on Haru's chest and nuzzles his face against his chest.

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, "all we can do.. is mend their pain that they endure. It might take a bit but we got to help them," he moves his arms a bit so Jason could into the hug.

"I'm here Daisuke I'm here." Haru said holding him close and then Haru slowly fell asleep while everyone was cuddling them.

"Why don't we let them sleep for now." Jason said. "We can go to the park later."

Daisuke holds onto Haru and slowly starts to fall asleep.

Shin nods his head, "yeah I am sure they need it, it was very eventful morning," Shin stands up and walks to the kid's bedroom.

Haru wouldn't let go of Daisuke to save his life.

"Bad news is Daisuke just told us his past kind of." He said getting mad. "TO a KID!" He yelled when Shin's put them in there room. "I knew stuff like that was going on, but he should of been older before they started that."

Daisuke slowly starts to smile in his sleep while holding Haru, enjoying his warmth.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah how are those men proud of themselves for violating a poor kid," he lays Haru and Daisuke down, rubbing their heads and walks out of their heads before walking out of their room, closing the door, "... what should we do," Shin crosses his arms.

"Not much we can do. They won't keep records of the masters before us." He said growling. "I'm sorry Shin, but I can't do anything the only thing we can do is home that he can move forward with his life. I would have him show me who they are, but I don't want him to relive that." He said

Shin crosses his arms annoyingly with a soft grumble, sighing a bit, "this is not fair.. I would be so scarred if that happened to me. But.. it's strange, it felt like Daisuke opened up faster than Haru." He shakes his head, "let's ... just help them both forget their painful past. Who knows.. maybe sometime we will randomly bump into the previous masters and I will share my wrath with them."

"I don't think its that he opened up, but one wrong word sent him into the past and he forgot where he was. I think if that didn't happen Daisuke would of took it to his grave." Jason said sighing. "Thats how I feel he would do, I mean he never really said out right, we are putting two and to together." He said sighing and looked away.

"I suppose so. I just want them to see we are not like the previous people they encountered..," Shin pouts a little with a soft sigh. Shin rubs his chin, "well.. you never know. I mean..even if we take Haru and Daisuke outside like to a park or something, they might... recognize someone from the past," Shin scratches the back of his head with a sigh, "well.. at least they are sleeping soundly right now so that's good."

"I think they are only sleeping soundly is because they cried themselves to sleep. I left the music on in there room that way they will have something other than nothing. I just don't know what else to do with them." he said

"Yeah and Daisuke was thrashing so crazy like.. he really didn't want to be held." Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah the music will help.. though we should find something other than my cell phone for them to listen to music from," he laughs a little. Shin rubs the back of his head, "well... the only way is to gain their trust, that's basically it."

Shin nods his head slowly, "yeah.. I wonder how they will react going out in public.. that is going to be crazy," he sighs a little. "Yeah I am happy the music calm them down as well."

"Music is know for healing people. It might do the same thing for them you never know." He said smiling and looked at him then sighed. "I don't know how they will react either, We just need to see about it and take our time with them. When they wake up we will walk to the park. On the way back we will stop and see about getting music for them." Jason said shaking his head

Shin rubs his chin, "yeah that's true. The music probably soothes them," he smiles a little. Nodding his head slowly, "yeah, all we can do is have them approach things slowly and they will be okay." Shin looks out the window and nods his head, "it looks like a very nice day, so it will be good for them to go outside as well."

"Tho I think It might storm again tonight." He said looking on his phone. "It says it will be worse than last night." He said shaking his head. "At least Haru won't be out in the rain." He said looking back at Shin. "I hope they are wrong you know." He said looking at Shin. "The boys don't need to be any more scared then they already are."

Shin looks at Jason and then sighs a bit, shaking his head, "I hope it doesn't knock out the power, they won't like not being able to hear music to sleep," he rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah no kidding, how can someone do that..," he pouts a little. Shin nods his head slowly, "well why don't you check the weather channel on tv? Sometimes the internet and tv give different weather reports."

Jason nodded and walked over to the TV and flipped channels to watch the weather. That is weird. This one is saying almost the same thing, but it says hail up to golf ball size possible." He said sighing. "Shin lets keep our room and there's open to night just in case they need us." He said. "I might not even sleep. Neither one looks like the time to come running to us when they are scared, they might just scream and cry in there room. Damn I wish I knew more about them." He said thinking about it.