Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I am fine right now, I am not really much of a breakfast person," Yuiji rubs the back of his head while finishing his coffee.

Yuiji blinks and laughs a little, "I doubt that, you seem to have a good appetite." He grabs his wallet, "well I will be back soon alright if you need anything, I wrote down my cell phone number near the landline."

Yuiji smiles as he opens the door and closes the door, taking out his guardian and orders it to watch over Bree and Jessie.

It does a little squeak sound and goes through the window crack to watch Jessie and Bree.

Jessie was humming as he cleaned the place he loved it having so much fun.

Hiro unlocked Yuiji's door and walked into the house with a face mask on he walked over to Jessie and knocked him out.

Right as he heard a voice say I got him now he was out like a light

Bree scratched the guys leg as deep as she could and Hiro kicked bree across the room. Once that happened he left and got into an unmarked car and drove away to a hide out

Yuiji was at the store and got the stuff he needed to make meals and Jessie some snacks to help him with his hunger. Just as he was leaving the store after paying, he blinks as he heard beeping and looks at his guardian's radar go off. Yuiji runs back home and quickly opens the door, looking around and notices Bree, picking her up, "oh no, what happened," he carries Bree to the bed and rubs down her back.

The guardian squeaks and floats over to Yuiji and shows him what happened.

~Who is that.. why did he take Jessie and hurt Bree?~ He thought as he rubs down Bree a bit and rests his forehead on Bree, "I am so sorry this happened to you sweetie. I will get Jessie back."

Bree looked at him and meowed freaking out

When Jessie woke up he was strapped down and his eyes were covered. "God you finally woke up." he said smiling

"I know that voice that is Yuiji's manger." Jessie said. "Please let me go I didn't go anything thing to you."

"Yes you did you took Yuiji away from me the way that he looks at you and I know he likes you and I refuse to accept it." he said punching Jessie's stomach.

Shit I don't know what is in the room so I can't use my powers. he whispered and heard Yuiji's mangers thought and knew that he wasn't going to make it out alive to see Yuiji and Bree again he would be dead in a few days after he uses something on him he didn't know what it was.

Yuiji rubs Bree, "shh shh it's okay." He goes to the kitchen and puts ice in a plastic bag. He walks back to Bree and rubs the ice on her, hoping this will help the pain. He thinks for a couple minutes about what happened and closes his eyes as he was about to use one of his most advance magic abilities. He tries to pin point where he could feel Jessie's voice waves. It only seriously hurt him if the person he was trying to find was far away. He opens his eyes, ~my.. manager's house.. why is he there?~ He thought as he stand up, "I will be back soon with Jessie, okay Bree," he rubs her head.

Bree nodded.

Jessie tried to move but couldn't. He Felt a sharp pain in his stomach he screamed out in pain as the word Slut was carved into his stomach.

Hiro smiled and threw salt on the wound and smiled as he heard Jessie scream.

Jessie didn't want to do anything he just wanted to die right now

Hiro made a cut down Jessies leg to let him slowly bleed out as he started to punch Jessie stomach

Yuiji rubs his nosebleed he got from using his ability. He was glad he rarely used it as he walks to the door, opening it and then lets the guardian stay with Bree as he summons the wind currents, traveling to his manager's house.

Hiro started to hit Jessie face and just kept hitting him braking his nose and making him look not like him self. "HE won't like you now because you are ugly." he said smiling as he was about to throw acid on his face when the door busted in

Jessie was crying he was scared and trying to calm down

Yuiji appears at the front door and pants heavily as he walks closer to his manager, seeing Jessie. He glares at his manager, "what the fuck is going on here?!"

"HE WILL NOT COME BETWEEN US!" he yelled as Jessie's face was so swollen that the thing over his eye came off one eye and he saw the guy starting to drip the liqid on his face and he used his powers to stop it and he was breathing hard now.

"Help." he whispered knowing he wasn't going to last

"What are you talking about?! You are just my manager but after this.. do you really think I want to keep you as my manager." Yuiji looks at Jessie and runs over, holding onto Jessie's shoulder, "we are leaving," he glares at his manager as he starts to untie Jessie.

"What the hell is going on with this! I will be with you forever!" he said spining around and the acid went on Yuiji. "No that skin." he said then smiled as he walked around the table and pushed him against the wall. "I will make you mine."

Yuiji growls, "not if you act like this around people I am trying to take care of." He blinks and covers his face, looking down as his clothes were starting to expose his skin, "how did you.. get your hands on this stuff?!" He blinks and tries to push Hiro off, "get off of me."

"YOu can find anything if you look for it." he said smiling and kissed Yuiji roughly.

one of jessie's hands were free so he used something in the room he didn't know what to hit Hiro on the head.

"I will make you mine.........." he said as he fell down

Yuiji blinks as he felt Hiro, his manager kissing him. He blinks as he watches Hiro fall on the floor and takes Jessie's hand, "lets get you back home, I am so sorry..," he holds Jessie's hand and walks out of house, riding the wind currents back to his house.

Jessie was bleeding. "I need to clean out my wounds." he said sighing and closed his eyes then looked at him. "I told you I knew something wasn't right with him." he said looking at him and coughed. "Can you help heal me?" he asked looking at him

"Yeah we are not going to leave you like that." Yuiji looks at Jessie, holding him tightly when traveling through the wind currents so he didn't collapse. He couldn't believe what Hiro did, it was all a complete shock to him. "Y-Yeah.. but he has never acted this way before I met you." Yuiji nods his head, "yes I will heal you when we get home, we will be there soon." He lands in front of the house and carries Jessie into the house, closing the door with his foot. Yuiji walks to his room and places Jessie on the bed and goes to get the medical supplies in the bathroom.

Jessie looked at him and looked down at his stomach and started to cry. "I'm not a slut." he said looking at Yuiji not understanding why everyone was so mean to him. "Do I have a please hit me sign on me?" he asked looking at Yuiji. "Because if I do I want to know."

Yuiji shakes his head, "no.. some people are so naturally mean and don't want to open to others." Yuiji comes back and starts taking off Jessie's shirt, putting some rubbing alcohol on Jessie's wounds.