Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji was in the bathroom, taking a shower and rubs his hand through his hair. After his shower, he dries off and gets dressed, walking out of the bathroom while finishing up drying his hair.

Yuiji rubs the back of his head, "oh I am sure I will be told when that is.. probably next month, I just got done with one before the first day of school when I met you." He nods his head, "yeah.. I saw how well you handled crowds.. but you seem to relax more when you heard me singing." Yuiji rubs his chin, "hm.. well you can be on backstage. It isn't really crowded there unlike the seats were lots of people sit."

Jessie nodded and sighed "I did like when you sang, but for your first one I might not go I have to get use to the noise first and then I can go." he said smiling. "I need to get the mind reading thing in order."

Yuiji nods his head, "well... all you need is practice, I am sure you will get better control on it," he then walks to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Yuiji shakes his head, "I wouldn't do that.. that might make you more scare of crowds than you already are," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Everything will be fine," Yuiji looks at the clock, "do you want some breakfast before I go?"

"I am going to get some groceries at the store, you can go if you want," Yuiji looks in the fridge wondering what to make.

Yuiji laughs a little, "I will. I will also get some snacks so you can have to keep you satisfy until a meal is done. What do you want me to make for breakfast? Any cravings?"

"I don't know I have always wanted to try crapes." he said looking down

Yuiji's manger Hiro was sitting in an ally waiting for the time to get jessie away from Yuiji he wanted to talk to him

"Hm.. that shouldn't be too hard," Yuiji rubs the back of his head as he goes to get his phone. He leans on the counter to look up a recipe for making Crêpes.

Yuiji looks at the recipe and looks at Jessie, "they are really good, they have different kinds though.. do you want one with a certain fruit?" He goes to his fridge, knowing he had a good supply already of fruits.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile as he made the pastry part of the Crêpe and starts flatting it out a bit. He lets it cook and then cuts up some strawberries and bananas so he can put the fruit into the Crêpe. "Do you want two? Or both strawberries and bananas together," Yuiji looks up as he waited for the pastry to cook.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile, making another crêpe once the other was done. He starts filling the first crêpe with strawberries and puts some whipped cream on it, putting it on the table, "the first one is done if you want it."

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "I am glad you like it," he puts the banana inside the second crêpe and puts it on the plate Jessie was eating off of.