Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jessie held on to the wall for support as he was moaning it felt so good. "You had this planned all along didn't you." He moaned and closed his eyes as he started to feel nothing but pleasure

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "it's very possible," he smiles as he leans in closer to Jessie, sliding in all the way to the base of his cock and continues thrusting inside of Jessie.

Yuiji laughs a little as he sucks on Jessie's shoulder as he continues thrusting inside of Jessie and continues to moan.

Yuiji holds onto Jessie's hips with one hand and moves his other hand to Jessie's cock, stroking him off while he thrusts.

Yuiji smiles a little and licks Jessie's upper back as he continues thrusting inside of Jessie and stroking his cock at a faster speed.

Yuiji smiles as he strokes Jessie as he was cuming and bites his bottom lip, cuming inside of Jessie.

Yuiji laughs a little, "and your a naughty boy," he pokes Jessie's nose. "I love you too," he kisses Jessie's back.

Yuiji laughs a little as he goes to Jessie's ear, "... I can help you if you want. I think my fingers are longer than yours." Yuiji smiles, "well... do you want me to bite or flick your nose instead," he laughs softly.

"Hey don't get me mad... I am about to clean the cum from you," Yuiji says teasingly and seductively as he spreads Jessie open slowly and slides two fingers inside of him, scissoring inside him him as he smiles.

"Alright I'll be good now." he said looking at him then moaned as he started to feel the cum drip out of his butt and felt Yuiji moving his fingers in a scissoring motion. "Your trying to get me turned back on aren't you?" he said

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "good boy," he kisses Jessie's neck as he continues fingering the cum out of Jessie's entrance. He laughs a little, "oh trust me, if I wanted to turn you on from fingering, I know the best spot to hit," he smiles and nibbles on Jessie's neck.

Yuiji laughs a little, "well we are suppose to meet with Hikaru and Reiji so I don't want to get you too tired," he continues moving his fingers inside of Jessie, watching the cum come out.

Jessie looked at him and blushed. "Good I don't want to get to tired as well." he said looking at him then blushed as he finished the cum stopped coming out. "Yeah I don't want to be to tired."

Yuiji watches as the last of the cum drips out of Jessie and takes his fingers out, smiling a little and nods his head, "yeah it doesn't take much for me to make you tired," he kisses Jessie's cheek.