Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head as he looks at his watch, "I am sure it will be here soon." He looks at Bree, "ah, you want me to order something for Bree too," he smiles a little.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "well she already eats like homemade food at the house but I don't think she has had salmon a lot so I will order that too," he goes back on the phone.

Yuiji smiles as he orders some salmon for Bree and hangs up, listening to Jessie letting out a soft cough, "do you need some water," he walks over to Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs the back of his head, "do you want me to go out and get you some medicine just in case? Maybe some orange juice," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "alright, I am sure it won't take much longer. It is a pretty easy meal to make," he rubs Jessie's head while looking at the clock.

"It's nothing too fancy," Yuiji laughs a little as he heard a knock on the door, opening the door and smiles, taking the food from the maids. He goes into his pocket and pays them before watching them leave. Yuiji closes the door and places the food out on the table, "alright are you ready to eat," he smiles.

"Alright I can't wait." he said and set up looking at him then sighing. "Alright so what did you get?" he asked smiling and looked at him then sighed not sure what to do.

Yuiji smiles a little, "well I got some tacos, quesadillas and encinitas. I think I ordered too much to be honest but I am sure my manager will eat some as well," he rubs the back of his head as he gets into the mini fridge, taking out some cans of soda.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, placing the cans on the table, "way ahead of you," he laughs a little as he sits down.

"Well since it is time to eat, figured I would take out the drinks," Yuiji smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek, sitting on the table.

Yuiji laughs a little, "don't worry, I got it for her. Bree want some food," he calls her, seeing if she was hungry.

Yuiji smiles as he grabs Bree's bowl, putting the salmon in it and places the bowl down infront of Bree, rubbing down her back..

Yuiji smiles as he then looks at Jessie, laughing a little, "you little lazy butt," he pokes Jessie's nose and then gets a plate, putting some food on the plate, giving the plate to Jessie.