Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, rubbing Jessie's head as he goes down to Jessie's ear, ".... welcome to being famous club," he laughs a little as he then rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I'm not sure if I want to be in it." he whispered and sighed looking at Yuiji.

"You don't have to be no one is forcing you I am just letting you know what is going on." she said sighing

Yuiji laughs a little, "I was just kidding, don't take my words seriously," he smiles and rubs his chin, wondering what he should do with all these requests.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, "it's understandable since your not use to all this attention. Should make sure your use to it first before going to the extremes," he laughs a little.

Yuiji rubs Jessie's head and smiles, "don't worry, I will take care of all the famous stuff... until people start demanding you," he laughs a little.

"I am not sure since people already seem to be demanding you already," Yuiji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "I can see what I can do," he looks at Jessie as he lets out a soft yawn.

Yuiji laughs a little, "well you can always be a blindfolded performer that way you don't have to really worry about seeing people."

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "I am sure your growing fan base won't care as long as they get to see you," he rubs Jessie's head.

"I am sure you will do fine, just remember I will be there for you," Yuiji smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek.

"I am glad you think so," Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, "well we got plans tomorrow, we should get some rest."

Yuiji nods his head and then looks at his manager, "yeah we will think about it. Maybe we can even talk it over with Reiji to get ideas on what to do."