Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Of course I love my little cute lazy butt," Yuiji smiles as he puts food on his plate, sitting next to Jessie and starts eating.

Yuiji smiles as he continues to eat, looking down at Bree and watches her enjoy her salmon. "Emiko, we have some Mexican food if you want any," he drinks some of his soda.

Jessie was happy eating his food. "Think she will come over to eat?" he asked as he swallowed another bite

Bree started to purr as she started to eat her food it tasted so good.

"Hm maybe she isn't hungry at the moment. She is probably busy relaxing now that we are done with the performing," Yuijji laughs a little as he looks down at Bree, glad she was enjoying her food as he continues eating.

"I will put the rest in the microwave and she can eat when she wants too," Yuiji smiles as he finishes up eating and takes a last sip of his soda.

Yuiji stands up and places the plates on the table, "well I am glad you like it," he smiles as he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji smiles as he puts the remaining food in the microwave for now for when his manager was ready to eat.

Yuiji laughs a little as he takes his phone out, texting his manager about there being food in the microwave and looks at Jessie, "all set," he smiles.

"I am sure, who doesn't like Mexican food," Yuiji laughs a little and then kisses Jessie back with a smile.

"Nonsense, there was plenty and I figures it beats you going back out. I mean... you must be pretty exhausted as well," Yuiji looks at Emiko and smiles.

"Yeah I had to do a few things when we got back. After you kissing Jessie on stage and his dancing being uploaded. I am getting tons of request of both of you to go on to a few talk shows to talk about everything that is going on. Also I have been getting request for Yuiji to preform all around the globe. So I have been having to talk people down. I am not sure its something that you and Jessie would be into, but I said I would walk." she said taking a deep sigh as she grabbed the food and started to eat it. "Thanks for thinking about me."

Jessie blushed and looked at her kind of shocked that people wanted to meet him

Yuiji blinks a bit as he looks at his manager. He rubs his chin a little, "hm.. seems like we became pretty popular thanks to that kiss," he looks at Jessie and laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head, "I mean.... how many offers did you get?" He smiles as he watches his manager starting to eat and nods his head slowly.

"For singing I got 10 so far, but they keep coming in. For talk shows I got about 50 people offering if its the both of you they want to meet the guy behind Yuiji after that video of him dancing was posted he got popular over night and I don't know what is going to happen either." she said shrugging. "oh yeah I also got 20 offers that want both of you preforming on stage and 5 just for jessie the unknown man. So I'll leave it to you I can accept or deny anyone." she said looking at them

Jessie got really shy an hid his face in the pillow.

Yuiji blinks as he heard all the requests people were asking for and laughs a little, "well that sure is a lot of requests. Who would have thought there was so many," he looks at Jessie and laughs a little. "So cute," he kisses Jessie's cheek.