Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "I am just letting them know just in case they forgot. Nothing wrong with a friendly reminder."

Reiji opens the door, "hey Jessie and Yuiji," he smiles.

Hikaru rubs the back of his head, "..hey," he smiles slightly.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's head, "it's alright, you already know Reiji and Hikaru." He looks, "where is... you guys friend," he tilts his head to the side.

Reiji laughs a little, "oh he had to get something," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji laughs a little, "aw don't be shy, I am sre you will make friends with him as well," he rubs Jessie's head.

Reiji smiles, "yeah don't worry, he is very friendly. Right Hikaru?"

Hikaru nods his head with a smile.

"Well for not liking people, you sure warmed up to Reiji and Hikaru pretty quickly," Yuiji laughs a little as he watches Jessie go on the bed to pet Bree.

"So what did you guys want to do today," Reiji smiles and checks his phone, "looks like he is going to meet up with us at a restaurant when we go to eat."

"There mind pure I checked." Jessie said looking at him and taking a deep breath wondering what to do next. When they said going to a restaurant he started to freak out a little.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head. He looks at Jessie and rubs his head, "uh... give us a second." He goes to Jessie's ear, "...what's wrong? You went out in the public before," he whispered.

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's head, "everything will be fine. You have the stuff I made you if that is the problem," he whispers in Jessie's ear.

"Then.... what's the problem," Yuiji looks at Jessie confusingly as he pokes Jessie's forehead with a smile.

"Well...there is no need to worry, I will be there with you, you goof ball," Yuiji laughs a little as he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then Bree, "you... want to bring Bree with you don't you," he smiles as he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "alright, she can come too. We will even score her some fish or something," he rubs Bree''s head.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head as he watches Bree run into the carrier, "she knows you need her," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head as he walks back to where Reiji and Hikaru were, "we are ready to go."

Reiji looks and smiles, looking down at the carrier and tilts his head, "we are ... bringing a cat as well," he looks confused.

Reiji looks at the card and reads it, rubbing his chin as he nods head and smiles, giving the card back to Jessie, "well that's cool. I wish I can bring a cute pet with me," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji smiles and looks at his watch, "well we better get going," he rubs the back of his head.