Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am sure she likes pretty much any kind meat," he finishes eating.

Reiji finishes eating, "that was so good," he smiles.

"I am so stuffed," Hikaru leans back in his seat.

Riku looks at everyone, "so is anyone getting desserts," he laughs a little.

Yuiji leans over and grabs a pamphlet that had desserts on it and looks.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "well... are you in the mood to eat more is the question," he gently pokes Jessie's nose.

Yuiji laughs a little and shows Jessie the dessert pamphlet, "does anything look good? I decided the meal. You should at pick dessert," he pats Jessie's head with a smile.

Yuiji looks and smiles as he nods his head, "yeah it looks good to me," he rubs Jessie's head, looking at Riku, Hikaru and Reiji as they were still deciding.

Jessie smiled and looked at him wondering what they should do next and wanted to just be with Yuiji and he didn't know how the others wanted to deal with this. Jessie also didn't know how to go about anything should he be a dancer?

Yuiji looks at Riku, "so... is there anything you can do to help Jessie? I think he is pretty interested in making a career out of dancing but doesn't know how to start up, even if he technically did," he laughs a little.

Riku looks at Jessie and rubs his chin as he looks at Yuiji, "the best I can suggest is, try dancing with your eyes closed and make sure you can move around freely without bumping into stuff."

The waiter comes back, "I hope you enjoyed your meal. Are you guys in the mood for dessert?"

"Apple pie with vanilla ice cream for me," Reiji smiles.

"Uh... I will take the strawberry shortcake," Hikaru rubs his chin.

"We will both share a medium sized strawberry cake parfait," Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles.

"I will take the fruit cobbler," Riku mentions.

"Okay, I will be back with your desserts," the waiter smiles as he gathers the plates, walking to the kitchen.

Yuiji watches as the waiter walk away and looks at Jessie, smiling as he rubs Jessie's back while he leans back in his seat, drinking more of his drink.

Jessie smiled and started to drink his drink and not sure what to do he couldn't wait for the dessert and really loved to have something sweet Jessie checked on Bree to make sure she was ok. "

Bree was happy looking at him

Yuiji smiles as he leans back within his seat, letting out a yawn as he rubs the back of his neck, "I am so full... but there is always room for dessert," he laughs a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile as he watches the waiter come over.

The waiter serves the dessert, "enjoy," he smiles and then leaves again.

Riku eats his dessert.

Hikaru eats his dessert while looking out the window.

Reiji eats his dessert with a smile.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles as he starts eating the dessert, "is it good," he looks over at Riku, Reiji and Hikaru, seeing they were enjoying their desserts as well.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little as he watches as Jessie cuddles him while he was eating dessert, watching the waiter come back with the check and then leaves again.