The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Thank you master. Honestly, you can rest some more or take a bath if you wish, I will go out and hunt for breakfast." He was only going to hunt for himself since there was no way anyone would appreciate him dragging a dead animal in the hot springs.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"I'll go with you" Yukie mumbled still half awake and clearly horny his member quite hard and somewhat throbbing since it was early in the morning. "S...not safe to go alone" Yukie added with a cute yawn as he slipped on his shoes.

"I don't think you should go, you might rile up the forest with that..." He pointed to his master's boner. Damn was that way too present...

"Mmh but you can't go alone you won't come back" Yukie admitted the man still clearly asleep and in a weird half awake state as he snuggled kiroshis chest adoring and liking the warmth.

"What are you talking about? I always come back.... Unless it's about last night because That's already over. If you must, order food for us to eat. You can deal with 'that' and I will wait for the food to come." Kuroshi was just trying to get his master to stop walking around with a freaking boner.

(Would you be interested in Yukie having a sexy twin? Also would you be comfortable with incest? Just asking before I plan anything.)

"Just go hunt" Yukie mumbled crawling back into the warm bed and falling back asleep.

(I don't mind if Yukie has a twin though I'm not a huge fan of incest. I down mind if they have a threesome but I like to avoid brothers just fucking each other and everything.)

Kuroshi could feel his blood boil. Damn was his master messing with him or what? The dragon wanted to punch the man but turned to go hunt instead.

(Okay! I was thinking threesome with it but I don't want to make you uncomfortable I'm thinking like a hikaru kaoru relationship but maybe a kiss here and there nothing to crazy~)

Yukie just slept and enjoyed the warm bed.

(Ya, I'm alright with something like that. As long as kuroshi doesn't walk in with them fucking each other.)

Kuroshi returned a couple hours later feeling full and ready for the day. "Yukie you up? It's a reasonable time to wake up!" The dragon walked in smiling.

(Okay I'll make sure to try and keep it pg. I know everyone's not comfortable with it)

"Mmh Yukie went to get breakfast" Ayme mumbled curling up in the bed again as he hid under the blankets.

Kuroshi froze for a second before grabbing the blanket and ripping it off the stranger. "Who are you and does my master know you're here? If not I will kill you!" Kuroshi glared viciously letting out a growl. This stranger had a similarge look and smell as Yukie but he wasn't and if he was an imposter trying to harm the prince, he'd have to kill him. After all, Yukie was said to be an only child.

"Calm down..." Yukie replied coming in with a lot of food as he looked at the two nudging his twin that breakfast was here as Ayme got up and dug through the bags pulling out a sandwich. "Kuroshi meet Ayme he's my identical twin."

"I guess I've spent too much time away from the kingdom but I didn't think you had any siblings. Why didn't you mention him when we were talking about your life? Also, why did you have to summon me to fight your loneliness when you have a twin brother that could live with you?!" Kuroshi was still fierce. "Last thing," he turned to Ayme "you aren't my master so don't expect me to serve you."

"Same DNA and identical in looks and blood the contract holds!" Ayme replied sticking his tongue out at the dragon.

"Ayme!" Yukie snapped glarinat his twin as he huffed..."not many people believe me when I tell them I have a twin, it's quite uncommon"

Kuroshi looked at Ayme as if he were going to rip that tongue out of his head. "First off, no two demons, no matter their relationship, can have the same DNA and even then I made a contract with a demon named Yukie. Go ahead, give me an order and watch me defy you." The dragon growled and turned back to his master. Even without looking, Kuroshi could tell his boner was gone. The smell faded.

"Kuroshi calm down" Yukie replied gently offering him a sandwich as he frowned and sat on his twins lap not sure how he could make the other understand.

"Fine, I won't kill him but I also won't serve him. He's annoying and I don't want to deal with him so find out what he wants and get rid of him." Every day seemed to get worse with Yukie. Day one he was raped, day two he was submerged in water, and day three was another pain in the ass....

"Fine!" Yukie snapped dragging his twin off to the bathroom as he sighed knowing the dragon wouldn't understand as he point blank killed him leaving a hell of a mess and consuming his twins soul so they where one and laughed drenched in blood. "Since I'm your master you can clean up the mess" Yukie hissed as he left the dragon to clean the bathroom.

(What? I thought you were going to teach kuroshi a lesson... also, Yukie could order the dragon that he has to listen to his twin.)

Kuroshi grumbled though it wasn't his job since they were still at the hot spring... it would have been theirs... still, he shrugged and was willing to clean most of it to make things easier on him.

(I realized how limited I am with the twin thing they can't really do much ^3^ )

Yukie just went to the bar to sulk.

Kuroshi finally returned to the room and huffed irritably realizing his master had run off again to sulk. Damn it.... he growled and left as well. He wasn't just going to sit at home waiting. He wasn't a dog. The dragon went for a walk in the forest.

Kuroshi eventually took a break, turning into his dragon form and climbing in a tree where he rested. Honestly, he just wanted to go home and avoid Yukie forever but if his master ordered him to come, no matter the distance, he would be forced to teleport right to where he was.

"Kuroshi" Yukie mumbled laying in the bedroom as he hugged a pillow his twin chuckling beside him. "Please come here and don't let him bug me" Yukie mumbled.

The dragon wondered if he should return to the hotel.... But if he did, Yukie might still be sulking and he was a brat to deal with when he was so it was probably best to avoid the place until he was calm.

• Saga locked this topic