The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Ugh..." Kuroshi couldn't struggle anymore as he started to move his hips more and more. "Damn it... more," he moaned digging his claws into the bed slightly. Even his tail was moving out of the way so he could hopefully take more in. His was was small but it seemed to stretch rather well.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"Mmh I'll give you more~" Yukie whispered as he pushed himself all the way in moaning at the sudden tight squeeze.

Kuroshi moaned loudly and even though it hurt like crazy, his belly felt full and warm. "I think... I can take more than just fingers.." he said trying to breathe shallow so there was more room.

"Hold still then" Yukie replied as he removed his fingers and started rubbing his hot member across kurioshis ass as he added a little more lib and slowly started pushing his way in until he was buried deep inside the little dragons ass.

Kuroshi growled in pain and began wishing he'd changed forms but at the same time, all his sweet spots were being struck and he was unable to do anything about it. He wanted so much more. Kuroshi let out a growl of pleasure.

Yukie chuckled and started fucking his little pet hard his one holding the dragons hips tightly so he could ram into him deeply while the other was touching and teasing the dragons slippery member.

Kuroshi growled and grabbed at the bed holding on for dear life but his stomach was struck harder and harder. The dragon soon let out an abnormal roar as he came. It was a lot considering his size.

Yukie chuckled and felt the hot cum drop into his hand as he smirked and looked at his little dragon. "I'm not finished~" he replied as he continued to just fuck his pet senseless for another ten minutes before he came filling kurioshi with his seed.

Kuroshi ended up cumming 5 more times, each as bit a load as the last until his belly was puffing out with the cum from his master. Heck, he looked pregnant but the dragon looked happy as he rested a bit. "Are you satisfied yet?" He wanted heavily.

"For now" Yukie replied lovingly petting his pets head as he smirked and took some naughty pictures of the dragon with his phone for later use as he stretched and went to run a warm bath. "Come and let me rinse you off so you don't end up being gross later" Yukie replied adding bubbles to the bath.

"I'm tired. Let me rest," he complained. The dragon hated baths and right now wanted sleep. He didn't even know that Yukie had taken a pic of him. The dragon laid down on his side feeling sore and a bit sick but satisfied.

"Fine" Yukie replied as he huffed and brought back a small bowl of water and a warm rag as he gently started cleaning his toy not wanting him to get an infection or sick from the rough play.

"Ugh, fine. Let me get the fun out and I'll wash myself," He grumbled and got up. He began to walk to the bathroom to clean out his insides. He'd never feel better like this.

"I was fine washing you" Yukie replied as he gently ran his hand over kuroshis leg wanting to just touch his pet more since he was fond of him. "Let me do it please"

"Fine but what about my belly? I look and feel pregnant right now... or at least I think this is what it would feel like." He admitted and pulled his tail down not wanting to make a mess yet. He wanted to be empty again if looking to be clean. The dragon felt so weak right now that he laid next to his master again.

"I never did ask if you could bare children" Yukie asked gently picking up his little dragon and soothingly ran a warm washcloth over his pretty body and gently washed him taking his time getting him clean.

"Honestly, we've had strange sexes to begin with so who knows... I might." He didn't even seem all that mad or worried. "Let me clean out my stomach just in case," He explained trying to get up again but it was really hard.

"Let me help you" Yukie replied gently helping the little dragon up as he kept a hand on him and tried to keep him steady.

"I shouldn't just dump it out here... can you please take me to the bathroom or something?" He felt bad he couldn't even manage to transform. The young dragon hated it but getting in water would probably help him dump it all. He just hated the idea so much!!!!

"Yeah" Yukie replied carefully picking up his dragon and carrying him to the tub full of water as he moved and set a stool in it so he wouldn't drown and set him down in the water keeping ahold of him.

Kuroshi panicked and grabbed onto Yukie for dear life. His claws even dug into the other's flesh as he was lowered and placed in the water. The dragon continued to hold onto that arm however he could. "I don't like this at all... Please... Get me out of this water!!!!" His back paws were firmly on the stool and he even dug his claws into that for safe measure. The dragon just hated water.

"Just hold onto me" Yukie replied as he blocked out the pain and focused on his mate washing him really well and well, cleanedout the mess he had made inside of him as he finally finished and picked him up again setting him on a clean towel as he quickly dried him off with another smaller one.

Kuroshi remained rather tense which made it really hard to get all the cum out of him. Some was still left behind but for the most part, he at least had a flat belly again. As he was taken out of the water and placed on a towel, he finally managed to release his claws though it was hard to pull him out at first as he had a death grip on the stool but he let it go after a minute to be able to get out. As he was being dried off, Kuroshi crawled up onto his master's lap acting a hell of a lot more loveable as he held on to his shirt and pressed himself against the other's chest like a kitten or something.

"Mmh you okay cutie?" Yukie asked as he gently kissed his pets head and moved the towels near the tub as he gently removed kurioshi and set him down before running a fresh bath from himself carefully cleaning his bloody arm.

"Can we just snuggle the rest of the night when you're done with your bath?" Kuroshi asked. This was really out of character for him and he was even hiding his face, embarrassed about how honest he was suddenly being. The dragon was just in a more loveable mood. It was different from any time they had sex in his human form. It was as if it took more out of him when in dragon form so he just wanted to be loved after rather than heading off on his own. If Yukie liked when he was like this, now he knew the way to get it.

• Saga locked this topic