The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Don't worry" Yukie replied pulling his pet more into his lap due to the weight limit as he blushed and snuggle him a little before the ride slowly started

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"Don't you think this is even more dangerous?!" Kuroshi was in his human-like form.. there was no way they were going to fit like this. He would just have to hope that the roller coaster could hold him in. Though... by the look of it he'd probably stay on the ride but his butt probably would spend most of the time out of the seat.

"I won't let you get hurt" Yukie whispered softly asnhe kissed kiroshis neck and smiled as he made sure the bar was down tightly and added the second belt around them that was use for younger kids and parents.

Kuroshi wasn't too worried anymore and only focused on the ride as they made it to the top. He quickly looked out to admire just how high they really were. "Wow..." he whispered to himself before the rush of them being pulled down by gravity and shooting off up and down, twisting. Kuroshi was all over the place barely able to stay in his seat but he was laughing and having a blast.

Yukie just hid his face in kiroshis neck and back terrified of the ride and slightly nauseous as he listened to his mate laugh adoring the sound of it.

The ride didn't last that long but as soon as it was over, Kuroshi unbuckled them and jumped out grabbing Yukie's hand and dragging him forward. "Come on!! Let's get to the next one!!" He didn't seem to notice his master not feeling well as he rushed off to yet another coaster.

"Okay okay" Yukie replied trying to follow him as best as he could as he smiled a little adoring how happy his mate was.

This time Kuroshi chose a roller coaster that went upside down and everything. "This is going to be so much fun!!!" He was practically jumping for joy. "You ready for this one?!" He asked, eyes fixed on the loops.

"Yeah just give me a second" Yukie replied needing to catch his breath as he sipped some water and looked at thencute dragon quite amused by how excited and happy he was as he smiled and put the drink away taking his hand and ready to go on the ride.

They were locked into their own seats and Kuroshi tested to make sure he wouldn't move around too much. "This one won't be too bad." At least his body was big enough to fill in the spaces so it didn't matter how light he was. "Alright!!!" It seemed that Kuroshi was able to finally ignore everyone that was afraid of him or giving strange looks.

"You sure like the scary rides" Yukie replied as he clung to the bars his knuckles going white as he chuckled dryly just waiting for the ride to shoot off,

"What are you talking about? There's nothing scary about them. These are a lot of fun. When I'm on them I can sort of feel like I'm flying!!!" He smiled now looking at his master. "You know you don't have to ride these with me right?"

"...no imokay" Yukie lied as he smiled and just tried to relax desperately wanting to just spend time with him since he had been alone for a very long time.

"Well if you even need a break just let me know and you can rest for a while." That didn't mean Kuroshi wouldn't try to go on even more rides even if he had to do it alone. The ride rushed forward and the dragon continued to laugh and have fun. He was so happy.

Yukie just closed his eyes cringing every time they moved his body suddenly passing out from the pure stress.

As soon as the ride ended, Kuroshi carried his master on his back away from the ride and towards a park bench. Someone cried out that he was trying to kidnap Yukie but he simply kept going until he was able to lay his master on the bench to rest for a while. "Be quiet! My master is trying to rest. He can't handle roller coasters and you are making too much noise," he hissed scaring the person away.

"It's fine" Yukie replied as he sighed and kept his eyes closed the ride having given him motion sickness as he relaxed eventually sitting back up slowly. "Why don't I take you to afew more rides then we can play some games?" Yukie asked.

"Or we could just leave and come back another day. Clearly you can't take any more and I wouldn't be a very good familiar if I put you through any more torture. Let's just go to the hot spring and I'll do whatever you want to thank you for at least bringing me here." Kuroshi was alright with it ending for the day. The people were growing on his nerves.

"Are you sure?" Yukie asked hesitant to end their fun as he gently touched his dragons cheek gently petting it lovingly.

"I'm sure. Make it up to me with a great meal. I haven't eaten in a while and I'm famished." His appetite knew no bounds. It had been a few hours since his last meal after all.

"How are you not fat?" Yukie asked as he sighed and lead him to a good foodstall as he ordered a lot of hamburgers.

"Simple, don't gain weight." He stated it like that was something that could just be controlled by thinking about it. The dragon happily walked over and was amazed by the burgers. Clearly he didn't eat much if any cooked food. Still, he opened up the wrapping and just began downing all the burgers one after another.

Kuroshi downed nearly 20 burgers before finally admitting he was alright. He licked his lips and happily walked with his master to leave. At the hot springs he'd be able to sit and rest for a while.

Yukie followed and chuckled getting back into the car and driving them back as he looked at the dragon..."you sure you want to soak?"

• Saga locked this topic