The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Mmh wait until nine am" Yukie mumbled having woken up due to the movement as he hugged his pillow tightly enjoying the soft bed and being back at his home.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

Kuroshi simply shook his head and hurried out the door making sure not to make any sound. He managed to get outside without anyone seeing him and disappeared into the mountain. Now was the perfect time to go hunting and if he waited for his master, he'd never be able to eat boars. He went to the farm first since that was where Yukie said they ate and sure enough, one was heading in there to get himself some breakfast. Kuroshi stalked it and jumped on its back, biting the back of the neck and breaking the spine. Boars had thicker skin so it was harder to kill but he pulled it off and had his breakfast.

Yukie huffed and noticed a little later his pet had vanished as he sighed and got up starting his morning medical treatment as he soaked in the bath and relaxed an oxygen machine giving his lungs a break from working so hard the poor deamon quite frail despite his appearances.

It was only a couple minutes after Yukie got out of bed and started his morning routine that Kuroshi slipped into his master's bedroom undetected and looked around finding the bedroom empty. "Sire?" he called looking around. He could hear something strange nearby and went to explore only to find his master getting treatment for some kind of illness. "Oh boy... didn't realize you were like this..." Usually he was good at figuring things like this out.

"Your not allowed to let anyone know about this" Yukie replied breathing into the mask as he looked at his pet and closed his eyes his head spinning. "My lungs are weak..they cause me trouble sometimes" he admitted.

"I think there are medicines for this so if you tell someone, I'm sure they could help," Kuroshi said. He had no intention of telling anyone without permission to do so. Heck, even if he did, it still wasn't his place to tell. "So? Are your lungs so weak you can't fuck me anymore?" He teased clearly over what happened yesterday. He smiled and walked over leaning over his master in his human form. His black eyes and white irises stared down at Yukie.

"I'm taking medicines...and I'm having another surgery to just see what else they can do my body often gets sick an organ dies then is removed and grows back" Yukie explained as he gently removed the mask and put it up. "I can still do normal things just every now and then I get sick...lucky me inherited mother dearests genes" Yukie admitted as he huffed clearly not liking his mother.

"Well that sucks!" Kuroshi admitted, crouching down next to his master. "At least your organs grow back, mine can't actually do that," He admitted. He was a demon with a lot of power but regeneration wasn't one. Sure he could heal quickly and well but he couldn't grow back anything taken from him.

"It's a painful process" Yukie admitted as he splashed the young dragon. "You wouldn't ever eat me right?" Yukie asked curiously.

Kuroshi took a huge jump back as if he were terrified of the water. Heck, he was so scared that you'd think it would kill him if it touched him. "Don't worry, I don't think you'd taste very good..." He glared as he tried to compose himself. "Also, no water!" He now made sure to stand a safe distance away.

"Why can't swim?" Yukie asked as he smirked and got out of the tub wrapping a towel around his body as he drained the tub.

"I can swim.... I just don't like to!!" Kuroshi puffed out his chest. Clearly he either had to be lying or something. That was a hell of a reaction for someone would could swim. It was just a little bathwater... He watched his master and kept a safe distance away from him.

"Don't worry I won't splash you anymore" Yukie replied with a soft smile as he kissed his pets head and went to get dressed slipping on sweats and a loose tank top the demon easily tying up his hair.

"Good," he replied simply. The familiar followed his master who got dressed and tied up his hair. "So now what? Is there anything you need me for or can I explore the mansion?" he asked wanting to sneak into every room.

"You can explore as much as you desire just don't fuck with the shrines in the garden" Yukie replied lighting a smoke. "I'll beat you if you destroy them"

"Tch, like you'd do that. Besides, I'm quite graceful!" He huffed proudly again glaring at his master this time showing more confidence before leaving the room to go for a walk. He honestly didn't believe his master had the will to actually beat him. Sure, he raped him yesterday but he was horny and clearly under a lot of pressure. No way he'd just beat the familiar now.

Yukie just shook his head as he went about his day cleaning the house and tending to his garden taking a break to make them lunch.

A few hours into his exploring and Kuroshi was feeling quite hungry. Of course, with the thought of Boar in his head, he ran off to the woods to find himself his next meal. He was able to find a pack and was happy to think he could eat them all over time. Damn those were tasty boars. He killed and ate only one before heading back to the castle to explore only to find himself in the king and queen's chambers. "This the master bedroom?" he spoke to himself looking about.

"Yeah" Yukie replied as he yawned his sandwich half eaten as he carried in fresh bedding for the fancy bed. "Have fun outside?" Yukie asked making the bed and cleaning up the messy room.

"So this is your parents' room? Why are you cleaning it? Don't you have servants to do that?" Kuroshi asked. "And yes, I only went out to hunt and it was great. There are lots of boars on this mountain just waiting to be devoured." He seemed excited about this. He then walked over and took the fresh bedding from his master and began to make the bed with them. "You know, you summoned me for a reason and if it was just to sleep with me once you may as well just cancel the contract now and let me go." He just didn't like being summoned and not being of use.

"It was my mothers before she passed...my father doesn't really visit, we don't exactly know each other" Yukie admitted as he sighed "you might as well know the whole story..." he mumbled biting his lip as he frowned and smoothed out a pillow. "Well it started when I was a small child struck with the same illness that I had inherited from my mother, the doctors had discovered it when I was three." Yukie admitted sitting down now on the bed "she died soon after due to lack of funds for treating her, hre family had cut her off and wanted nothing to do with her for being a whore because at the time when she was young she had sex with dad. So I became a ward of the hospital and since my father didn't know I existed I was living only because they wanted me to....after nine years of staying in the hospital father had come and got me but the experiments and torture to my body as a test subject left me very sick and weak..." Yukie added as he sighed and continued fixing the pillow trying to smooth out every tiny wrinkle. "I suffered alone for those nine years but I couldn't blame my father it's not like mum even told him about me." Yukie admitted as he laughed a little. "hence why we don't talk about them much so be careful of your wording dad is protective and making sure I'm healthy but...he doesn't like people knowing what happened to everyone else I was born and my mother died he raised me away from the world due to my health and that's it, he visits when he doesn't work but he lives in a different house"

"So, I guess that also means that you aren't going to inherent the throne?" That was odd... The king didn't have any other children and it didn't seem like anyone had any intention of teaching Yukie what it meant to be a prince... and that party last night... was he just a bobble head? A symbol that the throne won't just die off but he had no real power, heck, he was only prince in name... did he even get knighted to be successor or even just the prince or was he not even suppose to exist except to please nobility or anyone of higher standing... That would explain why Kuroshi had never heard of him until now. "The pillow is smooth!" he barked getting Yukie off the bed so he could finish making it and smooth out the butt crease left behind.

"Oh I'll inherit it father doesn't feel it would be wise to rush me and he wants me to be happy so he's letting me take some time to learn more about my customs and how to pass fair ruling for all demons." Yukie admitted with a blush as he got up off the bed and went to go fix the clothing in the closet. "We have dinner and discuss things and what I decide should happen to those who break the rules, it's not to difficult but he does like the idea that I can live around humans...and afew years after I met him we made laws so we could live alongside humans as our true self we work with the human law and they work with the demon law" Yukie explained.

"So that's where that rule came from... Humans are still afraid of me because... well as you can see, I can't reach a perfect human form... I still have horns that are bigger than my dragon form, my eyes are extremely different and I just look scary. Though, I don't care that much." he walked over and pulled Yukie away from doing pointless work. "Now, let's do something fun because I'm bored. You should entertain me in the best way possible!!" He said with a smile.

"Well I can take you on a hike and we could fish until dinner" Yukie replied not knowing what they should do for fun as he looked at his pet playing with a strand of his hair amused by his cheerful nature.

• Saga locked this topic