The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Oh, I'm not getting anywhere near the water," he said as he changed into his dragon form for the time being just to relax better in the seat. Plus... he wasn't even heavy enough to set off the airbag. Didn't matter though. "You can soak I'm just going to relax on a fluffy futon.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

Kuroshi actually liked being carried by Yukie so he accepted, climbing up his outstretched hands and into his arms. The dragon nestled in and pulled his wings against his body getting comfy. He was just waiting to be placed on a soft futon.

Yukie carried him in and set him on the soft futon leaving to change and coming back naked as he relaxed.

"You're not going to the baths?" He asked. What the hell was the point in coming if at least one of them didn't enjoy the baths?

"I don't like bathing with a lot of strange people" Yukie admitted as he pulled back a door revealing a much smaller private bath that cost extra when booking rooms.

"I thought there was a thing about friends in the bath... I am probably mistaken," Kuroshi shrugged it off and curled up to sleep. He placed his tail around himself and closed his eyes to sleep.

(I'm a little surprised you haven't just tossed Kuroshi in and ordered him to have sexy bath sex.)

Kuroshi was asleep in no time curled up in a little ball on the futon. It was nice and warm which he was always a fan of.

(OH?)

The dragon woke up instantly and padded outside where he changed into his more human form. "You ok?" He looked alright....

"I can't get out" Yukie mumbled as he winced in the deeper section his body clearly struggling to stay above the water.

Kuroshi bit his lip knowing he had to help it was just a matter of how. He moved to the shortest distance and bent down near the edge reaching out. "If you just reach out your hand I can grab you and pull you out." Thankfully the bath wasn't that big. "Wait... This is a bath... no part of it should be deep enough for you to submerge!" He pointed out. Still, he was going to pull his master out of the water.

"I know" Yukie replied standing up and pulling kiroshi into the water and onto his lap with a devious smirk.

"AH!!!" Kuroshi freaked out as he came into the water with a splash. He panicked and tried to escape, flailing around like a wild animal caught in a trap. He screamed out and swung his legs or whatever he could just trying to escape his master's grasp.

"Easy easy" Yukie replied as he gently held him so he wouldn't sink keeping him on his lap as best as he could as he snuggled his dragon.

It took a surprisingly long time for him to even somewhat calm down and in the process, his tail came out and was between his legs against his stomach. The dragon was stressed beyond anything felt before.

Yukie Sighed as he gently pet him and set him down on a towel and gently let him go refusing to be overly cruel as he sighed and changed into a mermaid and sank to the bottom of the bath resting on the bottom.

Kuroshi turned into his dragon form as soon as he was placed on the towel and simply curled up shaking. It was hard to calm down but eventually he started moving, licking the water from his body. This was an odd move but he had to.

The dragon managed to get dry and started to feel better soon after. "I'm sorry master, I just can't do it," he tried to explain. His fear was a bit irrational but kuroshi just couldn't help it. "I have no good experiences with water..." with that he simple ran back into their room and crawled into the futon leaving only a bump in the blankets where he rested.

Yukie huffed and just sulked refusing to acknowledge his disobedient pet deciding to sleep in the bath as he streatched and napped being able to live in the water.

Kuroshi grimaced a little and just fell asleep. He didn't care anymore and just continued to sleep. The dragon slept until he felt the movement of his master back in the room. The dragon shifted looking around.

Yukie just huffed having stayed in the tub to sleep in the heated water still being upset as he swam around in circles before huffing and changing into a dragon himself.

(Yukie)

a27e45ac3b8d7d814b66985be94ff713.jpg

Kuroshi perked up right away and crawled out of the futon to see his master in a dragon form. The small dragon growled viciously "Quit messing around!!" The dragon nearly snapped at his master. He was offended by the fact that his master would choose to turn into a dragon. It was just something to do with his family but his reaction to it was strong.

• Saga locked this topic