The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Get you ready ass in here now dammit!" Yukie ordered pissed he was being ignored as he waited impatiently.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

Kuroshi finally started to get up when what looked like a summon circle appeared under him and teleported him to his master's side. "I'm guessing you ordered me here? Why?" The dragon asked huffing proudly again. He was almost a little happy to be summoned but also irritated that it seemed to be done out of anger.

"Strip" Yukie ordered deciding to punish his naughty dragon for not coming to him the first time as he waited a nice whip in hand.

Kuroshi couldn't disobey as he was forced into his more human form, his clothes suddenly gone... That was unusual. The dragon grew quite worried with his master's demanding tone, ordering him to do things without even using the words, 'I order you to...' The dragon gulped worried.

"Apologize to Ayme for being so rude" Yukie ordered as he smirked enjoying the rush of power. Ayme just sitting and reading a book a smirk on his lips having taught his brother how to properly train his pet~

"I'm sorry for being so rude...." he said through his teeth. Clearly he was not happy about the situation. The dragon was really frustrated but he couldn't stop himself as his body was forced to do these things.

"I don't believe you" Yukie replied smacking kiroshis ass quite hard with the whip as he made him look into his eyes. "You belong under me you are a pet no more no less the fact I share a bed with you means nothing" Yukie hissed as he laughed.

"Mmh maybe I should show him what a good pet looks like" Ayme replied summoning his cute pet.

Kuroshi growled as he was whipped and glared at his master as he was lectured. "You're nothing but a spoiled brat!" he spat.

Suddenly a short but spunky boy appeared as he was summoned. He could hold a perfect human form with black hair and blue eyes. "You called Master~?" He chimed bowing respectfully. He glanced over smelling another dragon and snickered at the sight of Kuroshi. He bit his lip a little and focused completely on his master.

"Mmh such a good boy sin coming so quickly for me" Ayme whispered kissing his pets head and offerinto let him sit on his lap as he smirked looking at his twins pet.

"My...he's so well mannered how long have you had him?" Yukie asked surprised as he looked at sin.

Sin looked over joyed when his master offered his lap and quickly took it placing his arms around the other's neck. Kuroshi huffed again ready to kill this little brat, snuggling his master like a freaking kitten. The two dragons were polar opposites...

"Mmh maybe I should hand over Kuroshi for you to train" Yukie replied as he looked at his pet and frowned at the huff and smacked him quite hard.

"It took afew months for him to learn he was quite quick at finding his place" Ayme admitted kissing sin deeply.

(Sin)

7b554ea2a155a3f3ec98c193a37a28e4.jpg

"I just loved seeing my Master show off his authority. Every time he ordered me to do something I fell more and more in love and I had to serve him!!!" Sin said as he kissed his master back.

Kuroshi on the other hand growled and moved away from his master. He couldn't change forms... not in front of this dragon... but his clothes were no where to be found... What could he do?

"You will learn to obey" Yukie replied as he grabbed afew things from his bag the dragon taming muzzle and leach a cruel item but making it so even the youngest demon could control its pet. He roughly put it on Kuroshi and further bound him even in his dragon form.

"And because of that you get to live at home with me and do lots of fun things and eat as much as you want since your so well behaved~" Ayme replied kissing sins head.

Kuroshi was forced into his dragon form and bound up where he twisted his body trying to get free, clawing at the muzzle and straps that held him. He whimpered loudly struggling wanting to return to human form.

Sin smiled and was more focused on his own master to look over. Thankfully he didn't even see Kuroshi in his dragon form or he'd have to make fun of him. "I love my master so much that I wouldn't dare do anything against him!!" Sin said happily. "Is there anything I can do for you now Master?"

"Mmh well why don't we go out and eat and then we can share a cozy bed later~" Ayme whispered as he bit sins ear playfully and smirked having made dinner reservations as he gently set him down and lead him out of the room leaving Yukie alone to deal with his pet.

"I'm waiting until you behave so we can talk" Yukie replied as he pulled the leash tight and smirked just waiting.

"Yay!! Thank you master!!" Sin jumped up and was all too happy to follow his master out of the room.

Kuroshi was pulled forward by the leash and he squirmed a little more, flipping his body back and forth before eventually stopping. He stared at his master wondering what was going to happen next.

"I don't like training you, hence why I haven't taken a pet despite my age." Yukie replied as he bopped kiroshis nose. "In order for me to go back home you have to be trained like sin" he explained playing with the whip.

Kuroshi tilted his head curiously as he pawed at the muzzle he wanted to know what the plan was but couldn't speak at the moment. This muzzle was strapped firmly around his face to keep his mouth completely shut.

"Your disobedience earlier just proved you don't respect me and if it came down to it you wouldn't protect me " Yukie replied his voice cold and bitter as he tied up his pet to the bedpost.

Kuroshi tried to change to his human form but he couldn't. It seemed these straps had some kind of spell on them that prevented him from doing as he wished. He wanted to say that he'd protect him. Had he not already tried?!

"You are mine and you aren't allowed to leave or misbehave and make me look bad!" Yukie snapped as he smirked and pinned his cute dragon down slowly unbuttoning his pants.

Kuroshi wasn't strong enough in this form or in a good enough position to try and fight against his master. He squirmed around for a while but it really was no use. Kuroshi glanced back worried about what his master was planning.

"If you don't relax it will hurt" Yukie replied as he grabbed some lube and poured it down the others arse as he gently slipped in a finger smirking.

Kuroshi panicked and began to squirm even harder, swinging his tail as violently as possible hoping it could whip Yukie's hand hard enough to get him to back off a little.

"If you hurt me intentionally I'll beat you" Yukie warned him not happy his pet was not submitting to him. His Evers narrowing as he shoved another finger in meaning he meant buisness.

• Saga locked this topic