The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Yeah I'll hurry" Yukie replied quickly washing up and bandaging his arm as he got out and mentioned for kurioshi to follow him and to get on the bed as he looked for a small bag in his closet.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

Kuroshi followed his master, his hips absolutely killing him as he struggled forwards slipping out of the towel, already dry since he just had scales. The dragon actually flapped his wings to help aid him in crawling on the bed but he curled up and watched Yukie waiting for him to come to bed.

"Got you something to wear" Yukie replied as he smirked and showed the dragon the cute little sky blue dress with lots of ruffles and a cute bow for the dragons head. "You can wear it tomorrow while we go shopping for more stuff"

"I refuse," he stated flatly. "I'm not wearing something like that so you can shove it up your ass and be done." Kuroshi was no longer as loveable but he didn't get off the bed either. He just put his head down and closed his eyes to sleep. He was so done with this master...

"You wouldn't even do it for me and a nice dinner tomorrow night?" Yukie replied with a smirk havingnrented out a really really nice steakhouse with the softest juiciest steak ever.

Dinner caught his attention. Kuroshi was a sucker when it came to his stomach. "I can hunt for myself," he decided after a minute. "I'm not wearing that dress no matter what you say or try to bribe me with!!!"

"Mmh it's a shame then this place has the softest meat ever it basically melts in your mouth" Yukie replied with a sigh. "Oh well I guess I'll just cancel then I mean the next time I could get in probably won't be for another few years~"

"I like my meat raw so you won't win...." That said, Kuroshi was practically drooling. He really wanted to go but was not going to wear anything like that dress unless his master ordered it. "Please just come to bed. I'm exhausted now!!!" He just couldn't take any more food talk... It sounded too good.

"Kurioshi...I order you to wear this to dinner tomorrow" Yukie replied not liking how stubborn his little dragon was being as he huffed and crawled into the bed tiredly.

The dragon stiffened and knew he had no choice but to wear it. The contract made it so. He didn't want to sleep anymore but exhaustion took him and Kuroshi slept until morning. When he woke, the dragon was scared for dinner. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to wear it until then so he got up feeling better and changed into his more human form, stretching out.

"Can you order breakfast please" Yukie mumbled snuggling more into the bed as he played on his phone.

"Lazy bum...." Kuroshi stated under his breath before ordering breakfast for his master. "I'm gonna go out to hunt. I'll be back in about an hour. Don't die during that time." The dragon had fully returned to his usual, cold self.

"Don't leave without a good morning and giving me a kiss" Yukie replied making sure to fully rent out the restaurant tonight so he could do as he pleased.

"Drop dead" Kuroshi said harshly before leaving the room. He was clearly still made from last night's dress fiasco but Yukie knew the dragon would always come back and be with him. As much as he denied it, Kuroshi liked being this man's pet.

"Love you too" Yukie replied as he got up to grab his breakfast and ate alone wAtching the news and enjoying the nice morning.

As he had said, Kuroshi returned exactly an hour later, with his belly feeling nice and full now. "Now what? Do you plan on watching TV until dinner time? You should get up and do some damn work..." Kuroshi stated trying to motivate his master into doing more.

"And what work should I do hmm?" Yukie asked as he lounged on the couch lazily and changed the channel.

"You must have paper work or something. Isn't there anything else you should be doing that's more productive than this?!" Kuroshi stood in front of his master, blocking the TV. "This is mindless. Find some other way to at least entertain yourself. Go outside, do something!!!"

"Fine...your such a crab" Yukie replied as he huffed and grabbed his computer and went to go run a bath and continue his show in peace.

Kuroshi sighed in relief and turned off the TV. He was still sore from last nights exercise so he laid on the couch for a while making sure to stay in his human form for now. He closed his eyes for now but didn't sleep as he had far too much on his mind for that.

Yukie just showered and cleaned himself up nicely as he came out dressed in shorts and a tank top. "Want to go shopping with me down by the beach?" Yukie asked gently offering to carry his pet around.

"Shopping? Fine," he said and slowly got up changing into his dragon form and crawling onto Yukie's shoulders and laying himself down across them. "You don't mind me being here do you?" He asked.

"No that's fine just beware of your claws I don't like them to much" Yukie replied as he smiled and started packing a light bag big enough for his pet to hide in if needed.

"Don't worry, I can fit just right here and if anything happens," the dragon wrapped his tail around the other's neck like a comfy necklace. "Might hurt of I get pulled off but I shouldn't fall off in this position," He explained. "Is that bag for me?" It was a good idea because humans weren't use to dragons. They may hate him.

"Yeah in case we have to go somewhere heavily populated..if not most will just think your an accessory" Yukie replied.

• Saga locked this topic