The masters new toy~ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I don't like fishing. It wastes energy and isn't rewarding. Come on, I'm looking for something a little more fast pace and seriously fun. Not something where we sit around or dive into water trying to grab something barely worth a snack. Besides, I hike every time I go hunting for boars. Is there not something more fun we could do?!" Kuroshi gave a pout face as he really wanted to do something that was thrilling.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• WolfDog12

"Well we could take a trip to an amusement park and then a hot spring" Yukie replied not sure what his friend liked as he sighed and closed the curtains.

"Maybe... But humans are afraid of me and the demon world doesn't have the kinds of things... is it really alright? I mean... I'm up for an amusement park... I've never been since I'd have to travel into human territory.." He was unsure if this was for the best or not.

"Sure why not! It will be fine" Yukie replied smiling as he snuggled his pet and kissed his head. "Don't worry about what the humans will think.

"I just don't want them to try and attack me... They're such fragile creatures! I will try to defend myself and someone will die... That's all..." he was nervous about it but he wanted to go so badly to have some fun riding roller coasters and everything.

"Do you want me to take you to a private amusement park just for us to enjoy?" Yukie asked as he looked at Kuroshi. "I don't want you to feel scared but I won't force you to go somewhere heavily populated."

"I'm not that scared!! Besides... private amusement parks don't exist... I looked them up..." he grumbled. "Let's just go. If humans get afraid, then I'll scare them so bad they won't have the confidence to attack!!!" He was quite determined and really wanted to go to the amusement park!!

"Well you must be polite and not attack let me handle any anger or confrontation" Yukie replied looking Kuroshi in the eyes.

"Fine..." He huffed feeling almost beat. "Anyway, if you make orders then I can't go against your will as I am bound by a contract..." This wasn't something he liked to admit because now his master could make any kind of order and Kuroshi would have to do as instructed no matter how embarrassing, or terrible it was.

"Good to know expect sex later" Yukie teased grabbing his car keys and a bag that he always kept packed.

"So you're planning on ordering me to have sex with you?" He watched his master honestly wondering if he was joking or not. With a sigh, Kuroshi got in the car with his master and buckled up. He really wasn't sure about this.

"It if leads to that but I will order you to take a bath with me" Yukie replied as he smirked and started driving to the giant amusement park.

"No way in hell. I don't particularly like water and if you couldn't tell, never stink. I don't require baths to remain clean!" He was pretty determined to stay as far from the water as he could. He just was not having it.

"Then your going to be miserable living with me" Yukie replied with an angry huff turning on some soft piano music.

"Why are you expecting me to bathe with you every day?" He couldn't help but smirk. He liked messing around with Yukie and trying to get a reaction out of him just like the one he got. If he didn't think the car might crash, he probably would have poked his master in the side just to irritate him farther.

"Because that way I can sleep and relax in the hot water without dying" Yukie replied blushing as he parked the car once they arrived at the park.

Kuroshi wasn't too thrilled hearing this but he was quite happy to get to the amusement park. "Look how tall that coaster is!!" He said pointing to the tallest one. "Can we ride that first?!" He was so happy.

"Yeah just let me grab the passes and my wallet" Yukie replied as he smiled and kissed his dragons cheek adoring him as he smiled and took his hand ready to go inside.

Kuroshi had a child-like excitement wanting to run in and get on every ride he could. He may be a dragon but as Yukie probably noticed, he doesn't fly. He's only been seen running around or climbing in his true form.

"Slow down" Yukie replied as he sighed and grabbed his lover and lead him to the first ride showing his fast pass and they immediately went to the front of the ride to get on.

"How can I, I've never been to an amusement park before!!" As soon as they got to the front of the line, the employee there jumped back and didn't want to get anywhere near Kuroshi. "And it begins..." he said, his excitement quickly fading. He simply looked away.

"Hello this is my guest he's investing in my park" Yukie replied with a smirk mentioning for his pet to get in.

Kuroshi turned away and simply got in the ride and waited as even a couple other customers were afraid to get in the ride with him. They figured he'd probably do something to break the ride or whatever.

"Don't worry" Yukie replied as he snuggled up to Kuroshi and adored him. "Get ready to be scared" Yukie teased him.

Kuroshi smirked a little. It seemed this wasn't the worst master he could have been summoned by. "These rides don't have a weight limit do they? Because I only weigh about as much as a toddler..." He may have said something too late as the ride started.

• Saga locked this topic