♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“I never wanted to have his child. He wants to have an heir. I wanted to go home back to you and our family. I didn’t have a choice” Haruhi admitted as he looked at the spider that was dead beside them. “I never wanted to leave you…I was just trying to do things right for father and do as asked.”

”I wanted to make him proud and help him out with his work I never meant to dig myself this deep in trouble. Once everything went bad I was to embarrassed to ask for help.” Haruhi admitted as he held onto Yumro having never once let go of his hand. “I fucked up bad and had to have father care for Haru because I was to weak to do anything….I was ashamed and when I saw you. I didn’t want to drag you down, I mean you really made something of yourself since we broke up. I wasn’t going to destroy all of that, you don’t need to be dragged down by my mistakes in life it’s not fair for you.”

”You deserve to find someone else. Someone better.” Haruhi explained as they made their way back to his room. Stepping inside he laid back on the bed taking a moment to rest and with that he let go of Yumros hand. “I love you.”

”I’m not a good fit for you” Haruhi finished his voice in pain as he looked away from Yumro. “If I stay here with him you can go and make sure Haru is somewhere safe. Just make him the elder and I’ll make sure nothing bad happens I promise. I don’t want my family to suffer or for there to be any fighting” Haruhi whispered not wanting anyone else to get hurt by this place anymore or his choices. Once again he was hitting back to rock bottom the centaur only seeing one way out even if it meant sacrificing himself.

—————

Yukie instantly clung to Julius his arms holding him tightly as he just buried his face in his mates scent. Holding Julius as close as he could he could smell the blood from earlier from some stranger. “Don’t…hurt my friend. He’s nice” Yukie mumbled  still shaking as he held Julius closer in his arms as if leaving him would be the death of him in this moment. Cringing suddenly in pain Yukie tried very hard to not hurt Julius as he regretfully let him go and laid back down on the cool stone his body burning again. “Don’t leave me” Yukie begged his voice in pain and dripping with fear as he held onto Julius’s shirt trying so hard to stay focused and awake.

”you should let him rest for a bit. I have a smaller den you can stay in if he…has more issues” the spider admitted looking at Julius with a small blush having dealt with Yukies horny side for the last bit. Having seen him in such a state he could only imagine the poor witch keeping up with him in the bedroom.Gently pointing to the smaller den beside his that Yukie had been sleeping in he carefully walked over and fixed blankets and the threads to keep them tucked in comfortably. Frowning he had to leave knowing it was better that spider thought Julius was dead for his plan to work.

“He’s going to need more venom to keep from getting worse.” The spider explained as he settled down on the floor the horrid vile of poison for Julius to give to Yukie. “Are you fine staying with him and keeping him submissive? I need to check in with spider.” The male explained knowing his wording might be strange to the human. (They don’t know what witches are or that they exist so he is fascinated by Julius) “Your suppose to be dead I believe, that’s the only reason I can think of that my brother would let you in my mating den. Despite not having your blood decorating me….he shouldn’t ask to check back here to see your body he’s actually squeamish about dead humans.” The male explained with a sigh not wanting to leave the two alone and unprotected despite seeing how well Julius could protect his mate he was worried for the two.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"You were never an mistake!" Yumro growled angry. "I've always cared for you Haruhi. I could have been there to help when things got tought.. you just never seemed to get that. You took that chance from me and let me belive that I simply wasn't  enough. I'm doing great, bull fucking shit! You don't even hear about half the things I do." Yumro was angry and he just bursted. He was at the stage where some even called him worse than his father and great. His hands were dirty with blood from every tribe race. He had done so much to get over the emtiness in his heart. Killed people, drown himself in work, sex and drugs... he still where hung up on drugs. The kind that made min happy and carefree. But at the same time it also blocked his emotions and turned his personality around.

Yumro stepped away from Haruhi's bed as the other said that he loved him. He couldn't take the sharp pain digging into his chest like a knif. He longer of another pill, a break from reality.

"I love you too Haruhi.. but we can never go back to how we were. I've changed too much... after this it dealt with I'm getting you out of here. Your pride means nothing to me. I'll take you to Haru and you guys can have my appartement in Atla. Then you can figure out what you want from there, there are plenty of opportunities. And even if you don’t want anything I'll support you financially" Yumro walked to the door and held it open for a moment as he tried to figure out of he needed to say more. 

"You don't always haft to sacrifice yourself. Father wouldn't want you too."

-------------

"I wouldn't Yukie. I wouldn't hurt him or leave you" Julius said as he hugged Yukie tightly to him. Slowly something inside of him settled as he held Yukie. His body relaxed and his anger subsided. But when Yukie pulled away to cringed in pain the witch's face became pale with worry.

16 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”you should let him rest for a bit. I have a smaller den you can stay in if he…has more issues”

Julius looked up at the spiderman as the guy spoke. He kept his guards up and held Yukie in the safty of his arms. He looked over as the spider pointed to the den. "Tha-nk you" Julius answered as he tried not to sound like a angry mate. Yukie had needed the guy for his urges, he couldn't blame him of that... no he shouldn't. And he kept reminding himself as he used magic to help him lift Yukie up and place him ontop of the weep bed.

“He’s going to need more venom to keep from getting worse... Are you fine staying with him and keeping him submissive? I need to check in with spider.”

Julius looked at the spider again "It's usally me who takes care of my mate when he gets bad. I think I know a few ways" Julius said as he held Yukie hand. He was holding himself back from punching the guy right in the face for asking him that.

“Your suppose to be dead I believe, that’s the only reason I can think of that my brother would let you in my mating den. Despite not having your blood decorating me….he shouldn’t ask to check back here to see your body he’s actually squeamish about dead humans.”

"I could always break your nose to make it look more like a fight?" Julius offered, liking his own idea. "..or just slice my wrist to get my blood on you. But Yukie would go made if he smelt it." Although then the room wouldn't smell of sex as it did now.

"Just say that I passed out once I saw you and that it was a clean kill. After that go find Yumro. He is Yukie's son and shouldn't be hard to find"

——(Haruhi)——

“I wish I had never hurt you the first time or left….then maybe things would have been better for us” Harui replied as he looked at Yumro hating how angry and hurt he was. It was killing him inside how badly he had burned all of his bridges and hurt everyone around him. Turning away from Yumro he got up and went to the bathroom wanting to be alone for a while his heart heavy and broken. “I’m sorry…we won’t be a burden to you I promise. You won’t have to be hurt by us anymore” Haruhi whispered as he shut the door behind him in the bathroom and broke down crying more for the pain he had caused in Yumros eyes then his own heartbreak.

——— (Haru)———

“there’s a man at the door.” Haru yelled to Hunter and Rose. As he sat on the ground and continued looking at the new books he had grabbed from Julius’s room the pile around him slowly growing bigger as the hours passed. “New father has sent us a guest” he added with a frown bot wanting to go off to who knows where while he was studying the strange reading material.

——(Yukie)——

“I’m glad he has someone again. Seeing him lonely for so long was very sad for me” the male explained as he looked at the two. At the mention of punching him the spider smirked amused by the humans (witches) desire. “If it will make you feel better about what happened I won’t stop you.” The spider admitted as he smiled softly at the two. Moving into the den a touch he wrapped his arms around Julius and snuggled him for a few moments. “I’ll let you think of a good punishment for touching your mate and you so casually.”

“You can punish us when it’s all said and done” the spider added having fully gotten Julius’s scent on his body. Backing off he raised a brow at the mention of Yumro being here. “Oooh goody another temper to deal with.” He added sarcastically as he sighed. “Stay in the den. No ones allowed to touch another spiders smaller den” The male explained knowing Yukies sleeping area was off limit since it was considered their mating bed.

“I’ll be back eventually” he added before slipping off down a tunnel and into the darkness. Groaning a little Yukie opened his tiered eyes his body breaking out in sweat as he sat up a touch and removed his very loose kimono that at this point wasn’t even really needed removed.

”your suppose to be home…you have classes” Yukie mumbled his fever making him not even recognize that they weren’t home. “You….said you didn’t want to come. It wasn’t okay for you to come here” Yukie added somewhat talking nonsense as he snuggled into Julius. “Where did he go? My kimono is to warm…I want a colder one” Yukie whispered the spider having kept thicker and lighter kimonos to dress him in as his body got to hot or cold or they got to dirty.

“I want a bath” Yukie mumbled again half awake as he clung to Julius nuzzling his face into his shoulder his mates scent making his body burn. For the poor demon he was begging to be touched again even if it was just a light graze of fingers on his skin it was enough for him in this moment. “Mmmnh I’m not furry only human…only human like you know not a spider or fish” Yukie rambled as his hands slowly went up his mates body and to his neck before he touched Julius’s face his eyes showing how much he was gone as he looked at Julius. “Don’t be sad~“ Yukie whispered with a small laugh as his thumbs gently petted Julius’s cheek. “I’ll take care of them….I won’t let them get hurt or be sad…” Yukie added his voice breaking a touch as tears ran down his face at the thought of seeing Ren again as he just stated crying even more letting go of Julius’s face.

“I won’t forget you….but I want to love again. I want to be with Julius….I miss you…” Yukie added with a small hiccup the demon having completely broken down at the thought of having to tell his past mate he had chosen to move on and stay with Julius now. “I want Julius…I’m sorry….I fell in love….” Yukie whispered his voice even sadder as he rubbed his eyes trying to stop from crying like he had been doing since he arrived in the spiders den after being injected with poison. “I want my mate…I….want to go home to him.” Yukie whispered as he caught Julius’s scent and carefully snuggled back into Julius holding him tightly. “I don’t want to be alone anymore” Yukie whispered almost as if begging his past mate for permission as he clung to Julius.

——(Spider & Silky)——

Sighing softly spider frowned as he laid in his bedchambers waiting for his men to report back to him they had secured the small brat. “God you smell gross.” Spider added as he looked at his younger brother. “That human stinks….they all do” Spider grumbled as he sat up tiered and looked at Silky. “I assume your enjoying your new mate? Fathers quite happy for your union you two where rather close as kids.” Spider added as he studied his brother.

”Yes. It’s everything I could ask for. He’s quite the lover and the venom makes him fun and needy” Silky explained with a happy smile. “Hopefully soon he will be with child and we can welcome more of our kind into the world.” Silky added as he looked kindly at his elder. “May we be blessed like you” he added making Spider smile as he laid back.

”I’m glad I only want to make our clan healthy again. It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to have children. Those that do don’t live long after birth so to have two known for having healthy children is a miracle.” Spider added as he played with a few loose spider threads. “You should go back to him it’s almost dinner if he’s tiered out enough he can snuggle you through dinner father would be happy to actually see you two close together.” Spider added as he got up and off the bed. “I’m going to go check on my mate. He’s been stubborn on refusing food. Once Haru is home again he should behave and not feel so sad. Being away from family is cruel” Soider explained as he fixed his hair and clothes heading down to where his mate was staying leaving Silky in his room.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Yumro closed the door as he heard Haruhi's sobs. He punched into the wall hard enough for the stone to crack. He could handle this kind of pain. But not the one inside his chest.

The demon drew his hand out of the wall and opened his top coat to grab a little flat silver box from his inner pocket. Inside the case here three pills fasten so they wouldn't rattle as he moved around. Yumro took one pill and tilted his head back as he swallowed it. He couldn't be worrying about Haruhi or his own problems now. Right now he had to do what needed to be done.

Yumro white figur faided into the shadows as his form changed. One couldn't see or hear anything other than bones that broke. And then there was nothing.

----twins-----

"Isn't he ever gonna get tired of those? I mean come on the kid almost cleaned Julius entire book case" Rose said as she and Hunter sat down near by watching Haru enjoying himself with Julius's books. It had been no use trying to lead his interest elsewhere. The boy knew what he wanted to do and he was behaving. So I made their job so much easier.

On 6/6/2021 at 9:43 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“There’s a man at the door... New father has sent us a guest”

Hunter stood up as Haru ran away past him. He looked to his sister.  A look that asked if she would do that choir while he watched Haru.

Rose sighed. "Sure.. Just let the lady handle these things"  she went to the door and pushed the button to the voic panel.

"Hello what brings you gentlemen here?" Rose asked although she already knew the answer. "If you are here for the kid, then forget it. We aren't gonna handle him over to some strangers. Oh and careful don't try and break in. My brother and I put traps at every possible entrance.

They hadn't put up many trapps but uninvited guest still couldn't just walk in without an invitation. The house would simply not allow it thanks to Julius's magic barrier. A force that would remove them back outside untill Julius said otherwhise. A things he had regreted only thinking of after he got back from being kidnapped.

And if they manged to still get in Rose had other means.

----Julius----

"I really fancy that first one again" Julius said out loud as the spider embrace him. He tried to back off and push him away. He hated the contact with another body other than Yukie's. He pushed back but he wasn't strong enough to evfn weaken just two arms. He couldn't use magic cause Yukie's would surely accuse him pf hurting the guy.

“I’ll let you think of a good punishment for touching your mate and you so casually.”

"Don't do that ever again and I'll try not picturing me knocking your lights out" Julius growed and when the guy finaly let him off , he fleed back to Yukie's side.

"It is os nice to know when someone wants you died you know.. Just see if you guys ever get on my need to revistit again plan.. I should just have comanded with him. But no Yukie's is a bit mighty demon king and can handle everything by himself..

Unless it involves sex, drugs and alcohol" counted the three deathly sins down on his finger.

”your suppose to be home…you have classes....You..said you didn’t want to come. It wasn’t okay for you to come here”

Julius placed his hand down on Yukie's naked chest and used it to keep the demon from leaving. "No.. you advised me no to come... you also said it wouldn't be dangerous for you either. Haruhi brought me so shut it and relax" Yumro comanded as he sat up to help Yukie out of his kimono.

"I got you babe" he sat as water started to gathered in his hand. Julius rubbed the water ball against Yukie's sweaty body to wash him.

Yukie's breath tickled his neck as he breathed in his scent. A familiar hardness poked against Julius. His mate sounded so pitiful as his heart clouded his eyes.

He took off his shirt since Yukie seemed to hate the distance between their skin.

Julius tried to calm him as he started to rattle nonsens.

“Don’t be sad~...I’ll take care of them….I won’t let them get hurt or be sad…”

"I'm not sad..." Julius answered although he wasn't sure what Yukie was talking about. He wouldn’t have know what had happened back at home anyways. But then he said that would protect them and Julius thought of the spiders. "They did this to you.. why are you still finding excuses for them?" Julius was still angry at how they had fooled and betray Yukie's trust. He couldn't forgive them as easily, although he could pretent and behave for Yukie's sake.

Julius watched chocked as tears suddenly apeared in Yukie's eyes.

“I won’t forget you….but I want to love again. I want to be with Julius….I miss you… I want Julius…I’m sorry….I fell in love….. I want my mate…I….want to go home to him. I don’t want to be alone anymore”

It was clear to him after hearing it all who Yukie was speaking too. He wasn't seeing him, he was seeing his mate Ren. Julius chest acked in so many ways as it was spilt between two. He was sorry and so full of love all at the same time. He felt guilty to take all of this, when it belonged to someone else in the first place. He felt jealous, glad, angry and confused.

The witch touch Yukie's cheeks as he gently leaned in to kiss him. He didn't notice the tears he was crying himself as he tried calming his mate.

"You will never be alone, you hear me! I wouldn't have it! You are mine.. I'm yours.. no matter what" Julius said and kissed him again.

He pulled closer and pushed into Yukie's crotch. Julius used his leg to rub Yukie's stiff cock. Yukie needed to get the drugs out of his system and slowly getting off it. 

"Focus on me now, forget everything else.. I got you.." Julius slid the rest of his clothes off before the two rolled over on the silk soft web.

--------Yumro------

When spider left leaving Silky in his room. The shadows curled between Silky and suddenly Yumro stood behind him. Wearing the same white clean suit he arrived in.

He had heard everything and had at first planed to kill both brothers. If he hadn't notice jow Silky had lied. Yes he smelt of Yukie's strong scent from when he was in heat. And the human's scent were also strong on him.. but there was no way the spider had really killed Julius. The human had such an annoying strong magic to defent himself with. Silky would at least have lost a leg or two.

"I know a liar when I smell one. So what did you really do with those two. My father is loss enough to get it on with anyone, but his not completly lost when he is in heat." Yumro spoke from experience on his own body.

———(haruhi&spider)———

Laying on the floor Haruhi shivered at the cool rock against his body. Looking in front of him he just stared at the webs not having the mental strength to do anything else. He was torn on what to do, while he knew taking Yumro up on his offer was best could he really be that selfish and accept being such a burden? Gently touching the small bump he groaned at the sharp pain that shot through his body. While he was still in the early stages…Yumro had been right that species shouldn’t mix. This pregnancy was very painful, if it wasn’t for his body feeling drained or being so sick he couldn’t eat it was the sharp pain he felt every now and then as if it was a shitty reminder he had been foolish to even try and socialize with the spiders. Hearing the door open Haruhi frowned as spider walked in and settled beside him. 

“You should eat. I brought you plenty of options” Spider offered as he mentioned to the plate he had set beside him. “Your getting worse. You can’t die on me you need to be strong for me and Haru” Spider added as he caressed Haruhis face before moving down to touch the small visible baby bump. “I hope it’s a boy. And I hope he takes after grandfather.” Spider whispered as he hummed softly while rubbing Haruhis sore body. “It would be nice if he had your color of hair. Your fur is beautiful.” Spider mumbled as he continued to just soothe the small demon inside of Haruhi giving him some relief.

———(twins&haru)———

“they aren’t strangers…I’ve met them before” Haru added to Roses comment as he started looking through his book again. 

“And you know we wouldn’t come unless your mum wanted you back home so come on.” The spider replied as he waited outside the door smoking.

”mmhmmm” Haru replied half listening as he continued looking at the book only to close it with a sigh. “You can see shit…right? Mom said you two have like a weird eye thing….Can you see if moms okay?” Haru asked hesitantly to Rose and Hunter not sure if the male outside was telling the truth.

———(Julius&Yukie)———

“…I don’t want….they aren’t all bad just one bad person the others where gentle and welcoming. I was mean…I didn’t like them because they where creepy” Yukie mumbled back as he answered Julius’s question his arms reaching up and touching Julius’s face to wipe away the tears. His mind was clouded as Yukie tried to piece together why Julius was crying and as their kiss broke he laid under the witch trying to separate what he was seeing with reality. Looking at Julius Yukie sighed tiredly as he touched Julius’s cheek again his eyes searching for something. “Your not going to…leave me because your not Ren….your Julius. Your my mate.” Yukie whispered softly before kissing Julius again pulling him closer with a frustrated groan. 

Feeling Julius’s leg rubbing up against his body sent a new wave of desire and need coursing through the demons veins. “We…can’t here…” Yukie moaned completely helpless under the witches touch as his hips ground hungrily back against Julius’s leg. “I’m not….I can’t think straight.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking as he clawed at the webs under them the silk feeling nice and cool against his burning skin. “I-I’m scared I don’t like being so unsure….” Yukie admitted with a blush not wanting to be seen like this but at the same time his body was begging to be touched and held by his mate. “I trust you…I’m just scared…” Yukie replied with a small moan escaping his lips.

———(Yumro&Silky)———

“He’s tucked safely in a den with Julius. They are going to burn off the medicine overnight by morning he should be able to move around and think better but, he will need to ease off the drugs slowly.” Silky replied as he turned to look at Yumro. “I’m not a fan of my brother wanting to create stronger offspring. I believe that we should keep the clans separate and despite wanting children back in our clan it’s not worth killing those who bare our children over.” Silky explained as he sighed. “Spider is trying to live up the the old elders teachings he refuses to listen to how things should be now…if you make him and elder it will destroy any chance we have at redemption.” Silky explained as he looked away from Yumros eyes.

(Bumping all my rps! Sorry for the spam this is just to see which rps are active or dead since I have many I need to sort through, and to also make sure notifications aren’t being missed on my rps. Some that are replied to less often don’t notify me or my partners so again sorry for the spam just trying to clean up and sort out rps :D )

Rose frowned. What a way to put it. Hunter lowered his head slightly embarressed and worried about what Haruhi most have told him.

"We aren't working like fucking surveillance cameras, and you are too young to start cursing!" Rose's tone held a warning to it as she replied Haru.

"We can not see what he is doing now, only what will happen. And even without seeing it yet. We aren't handing you to them.." she also wouldn't want to be on Yumro's bad side by falling to babysit Haru.

"Is not gonna be good if you go" Hunter said. He already knew bits of pices. "But your dad will come for you himself when it is settled."

---------Julius------

On 6/9/2021 at 5:48 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I-I’m scared I don’t like being so unsure…. I trust you…I’m just scared…”

"Sssh" Julius hushed as yukie start to panic.  "I wouldn't do it all the way of you don't want too. But your cock is hard enough to cut through diamonds" he said as his finger gently wrapped around the base of Yukie's member. "Don't you think it would feel better after?.. you just have to lay there and let me do the work here." He whispered as he moved down his lover's body. Julius kissed the warm skin as he started to stroke him with.

-----Yumro-----

"I'm not gonna make Spider elder.. I'm gonna make you elder. And then I'll take Haruhi away from here. He needs professionel help from doctors. As you said races shouldn't mix and my guess that child will me missformed and die even before it would be brought to terms."

Yumro pushed himself off the wall and walked up to the spider, standing right infront of him inside his personal space.

"I just need to speak with your father first. Though Yukie may have agreed to make Spider elder. He can't use that promise when my father is effect from the drugs spiders gave him... I just need you to betray your brother and be my witness against him" that was the only way he could get Spider down from his high horse and not make a blood bad out of the clan.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

———(Haru and twins)———

“I’m also to young to know what everyone does….not like anyone explains what they can do….” Haru mumbled feeling very much scolded as he frowned at Rose. Turning he looked at hunter who answered his question he frowned for a moment before carefully picking up the books and putting them away. Going to the fridge he grabbed to water bottles and opening the front door he set them down outside. “It’s hot outside.” Haru mumbled as the spiders sighed and took the water both sitting outside the door. 

“it would be easier if you choose to come back home with us” the one male replied with a tiered sigh as he sipped the drink.

”I’m not allowed. But if you get hungry then you can order us food” Haru added with a smile as he settled down beside the two.

”mmmh I’ll make sure to grab something in a couple of hours” the spider replied as he dug through his bag and pulled out a thicker book before setting it down for Haru. “You need to brush up on your reading” he added the book being the spiders history and basic education most young spiders learned. While Haru wasn’t a spider he had been treated like on by other spiders and since children where rare and cherished many of the older spiders Haru wasn’t treated badly only having had issues with Spider.

”okay.” Haru replied as he settled down more and dove into the book enjoying the pictures and stories.

”we babysit him often when Haruhi is sick or busy.” The other spider replied the woman sitting beside her mate watching Haru lovingly. “We’re quite fond of him. He likes books like my mate” she explained with a smile.

———(Julius and Yukie)———

“I-I want you inside me or to be inside you.” Yukie moaned his body trembling at Julius’s touch. Letting out a soft submissive moan Yukie nodded at Julius’s words of laying still and relaxing.  Blushing as Julius played and teased his cock Yukie tried to hold back happy moans as his body burned with desire and need.

———(Yumro and Silky)———

“Most likely. If he’s not careful it could kill him also. A downside to our kind is most of us can’t carry children but humans can. It’s caused a safe mixed species but….it has its own health risks and most mothers don’t survive” Silky replied with a frown unsure as Yumro stood very close to him almost so close it made him feel like flinching. Hearing Yumros request he frowned mulling it over. “….I will have some conditions.”

”First don’t kill anyone else. Our clan can sort out what needs to be done to make things right and full punishments for those that have committed crimes…though spider should be dealt with by Yukie. Second. I want us to have more open freedom we are tiered of being locked away to the forest and living underground, it would be nice to feel sunshine again and to move away from a strict hunting diet.” Silky added as he folded his arms. “Third….you won’t intentionally kill Haruhis child…or let it kill him after he leaves and if they want they can visit without others saying no” Silky added having thrown his terms out on betraying his older brother and helping Yumro.

Silky like the rest had grown fond of their visitors so he was hoping that if they where given more freedom as a clan they wouldn’t be so isolated and Haru, Haruhi, and Yukie might want to visit in the future if things changed.

Julius kissed Yukie's belly button as he smirked. So his mate wasn't that afraid after all. Not that he minded it. Julius neededthe contact to shak off his kidnapning experience.

He had to erase the man from memory whom had touched him.

That and the bruning hate towards Silky for sleeping with his mate. He knew neither the spider or Yukie could be it helped with Yukie's condition. But he still hated and felt so badly jealous by it.

"That is all I needed to hear" Julius said as he position himself and held Yukie's legs appart.

The entrance to Yukie's body was slick from the demon's early sexual activity. It still annoyed the hell out of Julius. But he also found it a bit erotic.

Julius pushed his hips in a enter Yukie's warm body in one go. He groaned and started thrusting in and out... in and out.. in and "Oh F### Yukie!!"
Julius's hands held Yukie's legs tightly as he kept thrusting deeper and quicker.

---------Yumro--------
The young demon growled with his lips pulled back in a snarrl. When it came to Haruhi he could easily get angry, even on the drugs. The snarrl was just to warn the spider to be careful of what he said.
"That's a given! I wouldn't hurt it. I am not a savage, I wouldn't do anything that Haruhi wouldn't want. But no matter what he has to live" the diskussion enden like that. Yumro didn't need other's telling him how to treat the people closest yo him.

"your other conditions i can agreed to till some extent. I wouldn't kill if I can avoid it. But with Spider I make no promise. He sees himself as an saviour, and will most likely create trouble... best would be imprisonment so it would effect your father too badly." Yumro said as he though about the last condition.

"I could give permission for your people to come out and do things like trade on your own. Your people would be allowed passage in and between the tribes but only till there. You can't go to humans and you will be bound by the rules the tribes shares. Which includs notifying the villages of your intentions before you arrive. Although the tribes themself can still deny you acces, but I'll try and convince them to give you a change" Yumro was putting it all out on the table. But spiders weren't in the pretty group of creaturs and some races were rather fearful of them. Yukie was properly gonna give him shit about it but honestly he cared little.

"You think you could work with this?.. of coures these conditions will only count if Spider gets pulled down from his status, and experimenting with cross breeding ends."

Yumro turned and walked a few steps back. Out of Silky's personal space, giving the spider some air to breath. "I will need your answer now, so do we have a deal or not?"

-----Twins-----

Both Rose and Hunter stood in the door behind them. Ready to jump in if they tried to run off with the kid. Rose couldn't belive haru was so carefree. Didn't Haruhi teach him to not be so thrusting with others?.. The centaur would always scoled her about it and he still did!. 

"Yeah we've noticed that" Rose said pointing back over her shoulder to the stack of book on the floor.

———(Julius and Yukie)———

Gasping out in surprise Yukie bit his lip as Julius pushed easily inside of him. “I didn’t let the spiders do anything to me but get me off…” Yukie moaned as he felt Julius push more into him. Looking into his mates eyes he reached up and brushed his lovers cheek. “Julius~ I love you. And I only want you forever and always” Yukie moaned as he gripped at the blankets beneath them as Julius pushed even more in with each thrust.“…there…where your hitting it feels good~” Yukie whispered as Julius thrusted in and out his cock rubbing against his prostate over and over. Panting Yukie looked at Julius who in this moment was so lost in their sex. Yukie feeling his mouth turning into a small smirk looked away as he tried to not laugh the poor demon still out of it but clearly becoming more lucid. “Your….your to good at this…have you fucked someone before?” Yukie asked biting his lip as a wave of pleasure started to build up inside of him.

———(Yumro and Silky)———

“I can agree to that we won’t crossbreed and will agree to your terms and conditions. But, I expect to at least get a proper visit with Yukie. To help figure out things going forward.” Silky agreed as he looked at Yumro. “You’ll need more then just my word to help you.” Silky added with a small frown before digging around the den to find the clan logs that every elder and learning elder kept for Yukie to read over. If they didn’t match what Yukie saw and was told there where consequences and it was his way to keep things fair. “These are spiders….he keeps them away from Yukie and father he has fakes where they should belong….he hopes that eventually he can have these added to the history once we rise to power.” Silky explained the thick books covered in thousands of wrongdoings since spider had taken over a year ago. “Lead the way.” Silky added wanting Yumro to give the books to Yukie once all was said and done.

———(Twins and Haruhi)———

“mmh when he’s not being so cheeky he’s quite charming and well behaved for a centaur defiantly one of the nicer raised ones.” The woman replied with a smile as she watched Haru settle down beside her to look at the book together.

“He’s definitely one of my favorites that we’ve watched.” The male added as he smiled and settled down beside his mate occupying the other side of the entryway. “Course the others weren’t so….danger seeking.” The spider admitted as Haru huffed at the insult and sulked in his book. “Don’t take it bad….your just young and don’t know the world. Your not as wise as your aunt and uncle.” The spider explained as he looked at the two who where still on edge. “Ease up we really mean no harm we take care of him pretty often, Haruhis health hasn’t been the best lately so we keep him busy in the library. He’s lived with us basically the last three months.” He explained with a small sigh.

”Course with what’s going on back home we aren’t exactly eager to drag him back to that mess….at most we will wait here for a few days a week at most till we head back.” The female added knowing their clan was preparing for a war between themselves and any outsiders who tried to stop them. “We thought Yukie would fix things but no ones seen him since he entered…but then again no one but him and the royal family is allowed to visit the elder.” The spider added with a shrug.

———(Spider&Haruhi)——— 

“I think it’s time you get some fresh air. One of the guards will take you outside. I’m going to be busy today preparing the throne room. Go outside and relax and then come back before sunset.” Spider added with a happy almost psychotic smirk as he kissed Haruhi’s head his mood shifting while he got up and headed off to the throne room. Haruhi groaning got up his body spinning as he was helped out of the room by one of the male guards. Going down a dark tunnel he followed for awhile until the bright sunlight hit his eyes the soft green field relaxing to his mind. Settling down he sighed and breathed in some fresh air relaxing under a huge pine tree.

“You should head back to Haru….go into hiding.” The guard whispered as he stood beside Haruhi watching as the sun slowly started to sink in the sky. Unknowing to everyone spider had already made his bed upon leaving Haruhi well, he had grown impatient. Sighing happily he was now a itting on the throne waiting instead for Yumro to properly greet him. He laughed softly to himself his feet resting on a giant spiders body that lay at the bottom of the stairs as he sat on the bloody throne his father once occupied.

• 2 weeks later...

Julius didn’t find what Yukie said offensive. He had never been with another before him. But he had knowledge from watching a few porno videos online.

"I have learned a bit from this teacher of mime..  what jealous?" The witch chuckled as he kept thrusting in. Hitting that spot over and over again that made Yukie's inside clenched down on him.

Julius's body reacted with Yukie's energy. Right now Yukie's were low so instead of taking, Julius was gently pouring in some of his own to clean his partner from the poision mixed in.

It drained abit out of him but not enough to tired him out as their bodies moved against eachother. Julius kissed Yukie to make him consentrate on him and look at him. If he could he didn't wanted Yukie's to remember anything but him after this. Not the room. Not the spiders. Not even coming here..

Julius's grip around Yukie got tighter as he pulled the other closer to him.

He was bitting back a growl as he took his mate hard and deep. It was heaven and so beyon as he connected with Yukie in a whole new way.

------------twins-----------

"I'm sure Yumro, dad and the others will try their best." Hunter answered as he puffed to his sister. He signaled for her to go get something from the kitchin so the couple wouldn’t feel so put out.

"Would you like to sit in the garden instead of in the doorway? It's a lot more comfortable" The male twin offered. Speaking more that what he usally did to strangers.

The garden was green and filled with all kinds of plants and floweres. The flowers gave of an nice relaxing effect, and were pretty to look at as well.

A table stood in the shade of a tree. There were also a small pool area just a few feets away.

Rose had placed some drinks and snaks ahead of time just before. Having seen what her brother wanted to do. She had to be mindful and take care of every guest coming to Yukie's hours.

-----Yumro----

Yumro took the log book and scaned a few of the pages as he took a quick look. This was prove. More that enough to convince both tje sider elder and his father.

"Well then" Yumro nodded and turned. He already knew where to go. Having be through the entire place in the cover of his shadows already.

He took off to find the elder, whom he had last seen by the throne room.

But upon nearly entering he could already smell the death. Yumro stooped and held his hand out for Sliky to do the same. "You should prepare yourself, I smell death" Yumro warned before taking another few steps forward. He saw the big door open to the hall and walked side. Yumro looked passed the huge death spider and over on Spider completly on fased. "So, this your way.. classy" the young demon said as he walked around the death body. He stooded just out of spiders reach. "So what is the next step in your plan uh? You kill your father. Find some explainable reason why, to tell your followers. And spiders are gonna rull the world under you?" Yumro asked without ebrn winkling his nose at the faul stank of green insect blood.

———(Yukie)———

“ah~ Julius I’m going to cum” Yukie moaned at his limit and feeling so close to Julius. Gasping and moaning as he clung to his mate Yukies mind was only on his love for Julius. Groaning happily he couldn’t help as he came his body feeling so much better as he breathed in his mates scent. Frowning a little as his mind cleared Yukie noticed a small faint scent of another male fin Julius but well it could have been anyone in this place. “You smell a little off it smells somewhat human.” Yukie replied as he looked at Julius his eyes showing he was back to normal again.

Scanning his mate up and down he couldn’t find any marks or injuries but well he knew he didn’t make up a new smell on Julius.

———(haruh)———

“that would be wonderful” the male replied as he held out his arms to Haru and carefully picked him up and went around the house to the garden. With his mate following they let Haru down amazed by the beautiful scenery. “Wow…this is amazing.” The male whispered as he reached out to touch some flowers.

”honestly to see such things is amazing. Living in our home we don’t have much greenery mostly grey and black.” The woman admitted as she stood both not wanting to destroy the pretty garden.

”come look I can teach you about the flowers here!” Haru exclaimed as he pulled the male along who smiled a little and followed listening endlessly to Harus descriptions and ideas about the different flowers.

”He really enjoys spending time with him.” The female replied with a small chuckle as she settled down in a chair basking in the soft sunlight.

———(spider)———

“he refused to listen to what I wanted it was needed for us to thrive” Spider replied with a laugh as he relaxed on his throne. “With him gone there’s no need for you anymore in fact I feel quite angry about you killing the poor old man” spider added as he smirked having plotted for so long to get this far. “My men will lay down their lives to right this wrong” Spider whispered as he cut a single red thread immediately sending twenty spiders down to fight.

Julius blinked at the sudden change. He was still renovering from his orgasm merely seconds after and was still panting.

"... I'll tell you later, okay. Now isn't the right time" he answered as he started to pulled out of Yukie's body. Yukie didn't need to worry and use his energy on too many of them at the same time. He thought he would wait till this had settled. "How are you feeling? Are you gaining yourself" Julius asked as he gently stroke Yukie's cheek.

"Spider poisoned you.. and wanted to make you a breeder for them" Julius said angry. He wanted to gut everyone who touched his mate. "Yumro is here too.. its a long story but Silky is properly with him and he is standing in for you...  you weren't really gonna let that insect raise in rank were you?! Gosh I want to smack him with a huge newspapir!" Julius could barely crontrole himself, his shoulders trembled with rage as je explained to yukie what was going on.

---------Yumro---------

As spiders descended down around him Yumro simply stood where he was unfaced. "You can't kill me and I've annoyingly agreed with your brother, not to kill anyone If I can prevent it.

The spiders gathered up around him like a fly in their net. Only when they wanted to tske the next step closer, they found themself stuck.

Yumro was still looking at Spider as half his face where cast in shadows. His bright white suit which had stood out like a flame in the night, inside this dark room had faided to light gray as the light was blocked even futher.

The spiders couldn't even move one mucles in their bodies. Yukie held them all in place by their shadows.

"It a real bad idea to hurt my family and threaten me Spider. Every fiber in my body wants to kill you in the most painful way and crippel you. You aren't elder and will never be in the position again. Your brother will take that seat and you'll be coming with me. I didn't promise anything about you and after what you done don't expected mercy from anyone.

The last candle light got blown out and small the room in complet darkness. Yumro's  other form trived in those conditions. His appearance chang to a long black coat. His white skin turned black and a wolf skull grew out on his face. He walked up to Spider and grapped the guy by the neck. He pushed him again the back abd held him up to strangle him. Blocking the guy's windpipe enough to make him shoke.

Yumro then leaned in close to Spider's ear. His voice had changed and echoed creepy. "You are nothing.. I can squishy you right here and now. But I'll rather take my time and pull your legs off.. one by one"

(Yukie)
“Ah…well then seems we have a newspaper to find.” Yukie replied as he listened to his mates explanation huffing he kissed his mates cheek. “Thank you. I feel much better, I might have some remaining issues with the poison but nothing I can’t work out at home” Yukie added as he looked at his body and frowned realizing just how naked he was. “My…not even proper clothes…well, this simply won’t do. Such behavior needs to be scared into obedience and harshly punished. It’s not a punishment if I show up half naked.” Yukie admitted before smiling and with a wave of his hand changed into something more suitable. “Well maybe for my mate it is~” Yukie teased with a happy laugh that was hiding his rage inside. “If Yumro is here we should join him. I would hate to miss whatever punishment he sees fit for spider.” Yukie admitted waiting for his mate to get ready to go.

(Yukies outfit)

spacer.png

(spider)

”you don’t scare me. Your just a half breed by the looks of it and if you kill me…well I’ll make sure you regret it!” Spider choked out with a smirk the man crazy.

Julius bite back a comment about how it hadn't bother Yukie to be naked around others before. But maybe the demon had realized how bothered it made Julius. Whom wanted to blind every person looking at his mate's beautiful body.

"When we are alone Just the two of us you can be as much under dressed as you desire" Julius return the demon a smirk of his own as he stood to pick up the shirt he had dropped.

Julius was just a few feets out of the nest as he bent down to grab it.. a chill ran down his spine as he suddenly felt eyes on him and turned his head just as a spider came at him.

Sliky had told him to stay in the web for a good reason. Julius couldn't get to react before the thing already had it's nasty cold hairy legs on him. It thrusted him hard up against the cold stone wall and held Julius by the throat strangling him.

The snak jumped out of Julius's shirt and wrapped itself around the spider's neck tightly.

----Yumro----

"You really belive that?" Yumro said with a creepy grine at the crazy spider.  "The only regret I'll get, is not killing you slow enough. By law I have in my right to punish you with death for killing an elder.. as well as those that follow you" Yumro's eyes scaned over the spiders around whom were still stuck.

"Now I got a really specielle place in mind just for you. As a matter of fact I bet the others guys you just love the distracting you'd give them for their constant hunger." Yumro was talking about the Ebis. The emty void he had created where only the most nasty criminals were. It was like the pureste hell. There were no cells and lots of the prisoners turned cannibal cause of the lack of food. The strongest suvived and took his pleasure without mercy.

Occasionally Yumro would come by to smash up in things or kill a few guys if he felt like it. But he had a feeling that Spider would be death even before he left the Ebis again.

Waving back at Silky the wolf demon said. "I'll let you handle the rest from here. When my old man is up you guys can go over the formalities." Yumro said as he summoned a gateway to the Ebis. There were shouts and screams coming outside. Yumro pushed Spider in as walked in after. The gate shut the second he was through.

“I’ll hold you to that.” Yukie replied with a smirk as he smiled at Julius glad his mate was by his side. For the moment Yukie was relaxed his mind not even thinking about Julius leaving the den first. Watching as the spider quickly dropped down Yukies eyes instantly turned toward bloodlust and within seconds he had stabbed a hand through the spiders body ripping out its insides. Grabbing Julius he carefully stepped down and settled his mate on the ground. “Damn.” Yukie whispered checking his mate over for bruises or injuries.

“Grab little snake. We don’t want to loose him” Yukie added worried the little snake had been hurt also. “We are leaving. I’m not having you in more danger.” Yukie replied wanting to hurry and leave the spider clan after their work was finished.

———

“Mental note….don’t fuck with him.” Silky replied as he stood frozen in place just waiting for Yukie and Julius.

"Cough cough!!.. Cough@" Julius pushed the spider's hand off his throat as the grib lossened. He choked abit on his own spit as he sucked air in too quickly.

"Cough.. I'm (cough) alright .. ngh rhm" after a bit, Julius could clear his throat as he reached out for the snake. The white reptiler tongue tickled his cheek as it checked if he was okay.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“We are leaving. I’m not having you in more danger.”

Julius didn't want to argue. He wanted to leave this place too. Getting his shirt on the witch took Yukie's hand and held it tightly. He was still worried about how much his mate's body could handle with the poison still in his system. If Julius had some crushed tree coal, he would make Yukie drink it to detox him.

"I can take us home any time you want.. but eventhough I hate this place I don't think we should leave without knowing what is going on." Julius said as he looked down on their joined hands. ".. If Yumro hasn't done anything to that guy I really will find that news papir" the witch smiled wicked as they left the room.

The way to the hall was quite and no spiders seemed to lurk around as they turned the corners. It was still as creepy as before.

The moment Julius saw the familiar spider called Silky, the human's body tensed slightly with annoyance. He still had gotten over his jalousi from when he saw the two together.

Julius clenched his teeths and tried pushing that ugly feeling down.

"So.. where is that guy whom wanted to gift my mate away" Julius asked with a low snarl.

“Yumro has taken care of him.” Silky replied to Julius as he stood having had his fathers body removed and placed in his room so they could respectfully bury him. “I’m suppose to sit and finish up with you.” Silky added as he handed Yukie the log books.

”ah…I see.” Yukie replied sadness in his voice as he could smell the faint scent of death. “I will look over these now if you don’t mind.” Yukie added as he settled down with a small sigh knowing that if requested he had to go through the logs. “Julius will stay with me to review.” Yukie added as he carefully held his mate close as they sat down on the ground at a table. Opening the book Yukie looked over the first page already pissed by what he was reading. After an hour he closed the book and sighed. “Thank you for your patience.” Yukie admitted his heart heavy. “It seems the spider clan has been greatly oppressed by their leader. I will have to ask to review all the other logs and clan members request logs.” Yukie asked as he watched silky walk over and pull out five books.

”you’ll find the clan logs match the elder logs.” Silky added as he set them down. 

“There will be drastic change over the next month when I visit. But for now…I will be leaving you as the clan elder and will be walking you through the process of healing after such things.” Yukie explained his hand touching the books that turned to smoke heading back to where he was staying with Julius. “Given his reasons I understand spider doing some of these things…he thought it was best but, it’s not I’ll make sure to help as best as I can but I need time” Yukie added with a frown already trying to figure out how to best care for the poor spiders who had been left under such tyranny for so long.

”I’ve had Haruhi taken to your home…you two can discuss his options and health.” Silky added knowing that what had been done to Yukies family was enough for the demon to burn their clan to the ground. Silky was grateful Yukie was being peaceful despite the situation.

”for now, I’m going to go home and review things. Expect me back in a few days to help. But for now we are tiered” Yukie added knowing he needed to sort out his mate and himself and his family before anything else.

”of course. I sent Harus nannies in place of guards to stay and help out with him.” Silky admitted as he looked at Yukie and Julius. “I hope one day we can become friends also. Despite what’s happened here” Silky admitted to Julius his face red as he watched Yukie get up and set Julius on his feet. 

“we will see how he feels” Yukie added not wanting Julius to feel forced to accept anyone as he kissed his mates head. “Let’s go home for now.” Yukie mumbled his arms wrapping protectively around Julius.

Julius looked in the log book as he sat closely against Yukie . Keeping himself between Yukie and Silky. He didn't read every word on tje pages as his eyes scaned over the content. But he still got what it was about. His nose winkled as he grimmeste in disgust at some of the things writen.

To think such an crazy guy could have taking things this fare was inhuman

Julius just hoped that whatever Yumro was doing with that guy would make him gone for good.

When Yukie finished reading all those uncouncomfortable stuff Julius rubbed his knee for comfort as tje other spoke to Silky about what to do for now.

On 7/7/2021 at 1:29 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

.“I hope one day we can become friends also. Despite what’s happened here”

Why did the spider's face change color? Julius thought as he send silky a doubtful look. He properly could let things go.. since Yukie had said they hadn't gone all the way.. But seeing another man's hands on his lover. Was like a dog pissing up at Julius's tree. He had overwrited it with his own, but the scent was still there, annoyingly.

He's mind relaxed, as yukie pulling him in and kissed his head. The witch relaxed his shoulders and smiled at the gestur.

On 7/7/2021 at 1:29 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Let’s go home for now.” 

"Okay" Julius smiled and with a flick of his fingers, the room disappeared. Julius hugged Yukie closer, as they travled through the emty darkness. It brightened as the void around them dissovled. Soon they were standing in the middle of the pair's living-room.

The witch took a small step back do he could look at yukie face as he reached his had out to gently touch the other's forhead.

"You need to rest love." Julius said considered that the poison was still too much for Yukie's system."I can make you something the naturalize the spider poison.. but it will look disgusting to you" Julius said honestly since Yukie wasn't a fan of his posions.

The snake crawled down from Julius, and found a free spot on the couch to rest on a nice fluffy pillow. His energy after fighting off so many was dragging and Julius too didn't have much to spare after sharing with Yukie earlier.

"So it was you" Hunter came in through the garden door with an emty bottle of water. Hunter lowered his head as Julius's eyes landed on him. "..um.. Rose is out in the garden watching Haruhi and the guest while I fetch some more water... they can't get inside so we thought it would be bedst.." Hunter looking down as he was feeling to embarressed to look any ot them in the eyes.

Julius was more pissed with Rose than with Hunter cause of her behavior. But he wasn't gonna let this off any time soon. The twins had lost a lot of trust from Julius after that night.

Turning to Yukie, Julius said. "I can lock them inside.. if that is what you want."

“They won’t cause any trouble. Let them come and go as they wish.” Yukie replied to Hunter as he sighed and looked at his mate. “Right now, I want to drink some medicine and go to bed. For the next little while if anyone other then Haruhi wakes me up I’ll throw them into the ocean” Yukie added to tiered to do much else. Gently picking up Julius Yukie carried him up to the master bedroom only to throw him onto the bed. “Care to tell me what all the tension is about?” Yukie asked not liking being kept in the dark.

”what happened while I was gone?” Yukie asked his eyes watching Julius as he settled down on the bed not angry just concerned.

Hunter bite his lip and nodded. He could tell from how calm his father was that Yukie didn't know yet. "I'll.. go pick Haru up then" Hunter said as yukie picked Julius up.

The human gasped suprised from suddenly being lifted. "Um Yukie!..  let me down, the venom is still effecting you" Julius tried to convince Yukie to let him go. He didn't try to wiggle free though, it would just strain the other more.

To be honest he was kinda amazed Yukie could show this much energy. Eventhough he knew the other was exausted.

Julius braced himself as yukie threw him back on the bed.

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”What happened while I was gone?” 

Julius sighed as he lay back all the way down on the bed. To be honest he didn't want Yukie to be too angry at the twins. Since they were still kinda the only friends he had whom would pull up with him as he was. He was angry at them himself, but he had he's right to be pissed.

"Weren't you gonna drink some medicin? I rather you'd drank some first since you properly wouldn't remember to after I tell you" Julius answered although knowing Yukie's personality the other would grow suspicious that there would be more to it.

Recalling the tree coal down in the kitchin. Julius transported the container up alongside with a glass of water. He sat up as he poured some fine dust coal into the water and sturred it into the water.

"Here drink this" 

“Mmh I’m assuming by your reaction I’m going to loose my shit” Yukie replied as he sipped the drink wincing at the gross taste. Sighing Yukie mustered up his courage and instantly downed the glass finishing every last drop. Setting the glass down on the nightstand he looked at Julius. “I kept my end now spill. I don’t think my sanity can keep anymore secrets” Yukie added before settling down on the bed annoyed and anxious. Looking at Julius he frowned softly before taking his hand and gently kissed it reassuring that he was calm in the moment.

"Sigh... well then. After you left Rose and Human came over as you know. Only they brug along alot of friends too. One thing lead to the next And soon the entire house was turned into a party club. Oh but I quickly locked the door to your office so no one could enter, as well as our bedroom.. um yeah I wasn't really in on the party thing and I tried to make Rose break it up but you know how she is with others telling her what to do. I didn't know where Hunter was so I tried to look for him outside at first. When I couldn't find him I just sat down on a log with a glass and watched the house from the distance." Julius squeezed the gand Yukie had planed in his.

"I don't know who it was, I just felt a knock to the back of my head and I blacked out.. next thing I know... I see some naked guy working on removing my pants. I was tighed to the bed with magic restriction and the guy said he was gonna take my energy..  I.. I don't  know who he was but he was a witch for him to say that.."Julius look down on their hands as he continue to share his story.

"..I was shocked and afraid. My magic couldn't help me but Luckily little snake came to me as he sensed my panic... he didn't get to um.. and then Yumro came and released me."