painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Because I can't do anything like a real man. I'm small like a child and my body doesn't work like it should according to father's doctors," Cayden said softly. "How can I take care of you if I can barely handle things I should be?"

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“Your father cares more about work then where you are right now” Yukie replied as he sighed and kissed his mates cheek.

Cayden nodded and held Yukie's hand tightly and hoped that they would reach where they going for the night. "Are we almost there?" he asked softly and looked out the window.

“Yeah we are here” Yukie replied somewhat quiet as he got out of the car and offered to help his master out.

Cayden smiled and shuffled out of the car and moved to the sidewalk just to be safe. He was nervous and shy about being in this sort of place for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden held onto his hand tightly as he followed along. "This place looks really nice....can we hide here forever?" he asked softly. He knew it wasn't likely but he liked to think hey could.

“No but if you want we can stay for afew days” Yukie replied as he smiled and kissed his masters cheek and lead him to their room with a small private bath.

"They'll freak out again you know. And after the last time I disappeared I think they'll all quit and we'll be alone....that might be a good thing," he said. "But I'll let them know in the morning. A little tired but a bath together would be nice."

“Strip and I’ll call them and let them know we are staying at a hotel for afew days because your tiered” Yukie replied grabbing a phone out of his bag.

Cayden blushed when he was told to strip. "Ah, um. Now?" he asked softly. "Okay," he said softly as he started trying to untie the cords and obi without damaging the nice clothes Yukie had gotten for him.

“I’m impatient to see you~” Yukie admitted with a blush as he watched his master strip, enjoying the small pleasure of being allowed to watch someone do something so naughty.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden blushed at Yukie's words as he continued to undress. He did so slowly so he wouldn't damage anything but to others it might have seemed like he was doing it to tease Yukie. Once nude he looked at Yukie shyly before stepping closer to him before kissing him deeply. It was odd to kiss Yukie's more child like form. "You were going to call the house remember," he said softly.

“Mmh I’ll call them after our fun” Yukie whispered as he kissed his master back his own age matching that of his beloved master as he gently reached up and played with caydens hair enjoying its soft silky touch and the pure fact he could touch him so casually. “You know...if you do marry and have kids I’ll still stay by your side” Yukie promised not wanting his master to be forever stuck with a mate that couldn’t provide him with an actual future and a nice relationship.

Cayden was surprised by the offer and blushed before shrugging. "I'd have to find a woman I even like first," he said softly. "But thank you. I know you could go and love anyone you wanted to," he said softly. "Now why don't you undress too?"

“I like you a lot but you father wishes for you to marry and I wouldn’t mind staying beside you and caring for your family” Yukie admitted as he blushed and stripped off his clothes blushing a cute red.

"He probably already has a wife picked out for me," Cayden sighed. "But then again it would probably be the only way I could even find a wife. I'm barely speak to anyone handsome but you," he said softly as he reached out and lightly ran his fingers over the skin of Yukie's shoulder. "But really, what woman could compare to you?"

“I could secretly be your mistress” Yukie teased as he flopped beside his master and snuggled up next to him with a giggle “I could even dress up as a suitable woman if you wanted” he added after a second and gently laid his head on his masters lap wanting to be held and snuggled.

"I thought we were going to have a nice bath?" Cayden teased as he stroked Yuki's hair. "Not sure about the dressing part. Maybe when I'm being the dominate but I like you being that way with me too," he sighed. "I liked you being bigger then me too. I know that makes me bad but I liked that we were taking turning depending on how we both felt we wanted it." Cayden left out that they could even just get Yukie a female body too when they had the money.

“I don’t mind taking turns but wouldn’t you prefer this body~” Yukie asked his voice much softer as he sat on his masters lap the man having changed his body into that of a very sexy woman as he smirked and kissed his masters cheek. “Just tell em what you want and I’ll try my best to change to please you~” Yukie whispered his memory looking online for files on his to adapt to what his master wanted. And of course he easily could since his father had paid for the topmost machinery.

Cayden frowned then shrugged before kissing him again. "I want you to look like what makes you happy. Like before, you seemed happy then," Cayden said softly as he rubbed Yukie's side. "Lets get our bath now. We can relax in teh water together right? Maybe I can see if I like this body if you want me to."

“I want you to tell me what you want...I am built to serve you” Yukie replied his words being an honest truth as he changed to an older form and picked up Cayden and took him to the bath gently setting him in it.

"You know I hate it when you remind me of that," Cayden sighed as Yukie carried him into the bath. "But, canyou change everything about you? I never asked you about being female did you only change what was on top?"

“I can be full female and with some effort I can produce children with just your dna and some mixing of mine” Yukie admitted with a blush as he changed into an older female form his body quite seductive and pretty much model looking as he smirked and kissed his masters nose.