painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cayden moaned softly and slid his tongue against Yukie's as he ran his hands over Yukie's chest and up over his shoulders. "I don't mind," he whispered. "Do you want to top me again?"

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Okay," he said softly then whimpered as he tried to straddle Yukie's lap, his bad leg not wanting to work right nor bend completely. "I like that, could you try sucking on them too?" he asked shyly

"Don't worry I can help you" Yukie replied as he set him on the edge of the tub and softly kissed his lover and moved down sucking his nipples and stroking him

Cayden nodded and shifted to the edge of the tub and kissed Yukie's lips then nipped at his lip then wrapped his arms around the others head as he began sucking on his nipples. "Oh god," he whispered and played with his hair. "Thank you, you make me feel wonderful, like I'm normal."

"I'm glad" Yukie whispered as he smiled and snuggled his lover and pulled him close carefully prepping him for their naughty sex.

Cayden smiled then moaned as he felt Yukie's fingers inside of him and tried to spread his legs the best he could. "Yukie, I really like you doing this," he panted trying to figure out how to tell Yukie anytime he wanted sex he could fuck Cayden.

"Well I'm glad I like doing this" Yukie replied as he smirked and kissed Cayden before pushing himself deep into his master.

Cayden moaned against the others lips as he wrapped his arms around his shoulder. "Yukie," he whispered then moaned again.

Cayden moaned loudly against Yukie's lip as he moved inside of Cayden. He couldn't help but want more of this man even if he was a doll.

"Yes," Cayden panted, "very much. I like you filling me up with every bit of you," he moaned as he clung to him. "I want to be filled up often....if that's okay," he moaned.

"Mmh I'll agree to that on the grounds I get to go out unsupervised every now and then" Yukie admitted as he smirked and bit his masters shoulder and fucking him harder.

• 2 weeks later...

"I figured you'd be doing that once I start school again," Cayden said softly then gasped as his shoulder was bitten and whimpered softly.

"Well I wanted your permission first" Yukie whispered licking the wound gently as he pushed himself in deeper hitting his masters sweet spot.

Cayden moaned as Yukie pushed inside of his body. He pressed his forehead against Yukie's. "I don't want you to be unhappy here," he moaned then let out a cry of pleasure as Yukie's cock hit something.

"I'm not unhappy" Yukie replied as he kissed Cayden and continued fucking him just wanting his master happy.

Cayden wrapped his arms around Yukie and returned the kiss. He wanted his doll to always be happy with him and never want to live him. He suppose Yukie would want to have sex with someone else but he wanted Yukie's heart.

"No, I'm being greedy," Cayden whimpered as he closed his and leaned against him. "I think I'm almost there," he moaned.

Cayden whimpered then kissed Yukie deeply as the other fucked him till he let out a cray against his mouth as he cam.