painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Cayden moaned softly as he slowly moved his hands over the other's body, exploring it, learning every new bit of it. "Your skin feels even softer then normal," he groaned and realized he was starting to get hard.

"Yeah, like silk," Cayden said softly before nuzzling the others breasts with his face and lightly kissed his skin. "It feels wonderful. Does that upset you?" he asked as he watched Yukie look away.

“No, it’s just strange to be in a body that looks and feels like a woman’s...it makes me shy” Yukie admitted with a neon blush.

"You're beautiful," Cayden chuckled softly before reaching up and pulled Yukie into a deep kiss. "I love how you're confident but still shy. I think you're wonderful."

"Wait? I didn't know I was making you wait," he whispered as he moved his hands to cup Yukie's breasts. "Tell me what to do Yukie. You know I need help," he said with a soft smile.

Cayden smiled then kissed him again. "Oh that. Think I'm hard enough for that?" he asked softly and nervously as he reached down to try to be sure he was hard enough to help. "Will you help me? I mean you could ride me, right?"

Cayden nodded before kissing Yukie and climbed out of the bath so they could move to the bed, wrapping a towel around him, still not liking his injured leg being exposed to others. He did take it off when they reach the bed and laid down. "You look lovely.

“...does it hurt you still?” Yukie asked gently concern on his face as he gently touched his masters injured leg and sat on the bed clearly a little more worried for Cayden.

"Sometimes, some days are worse then others but right now it's okay. I just know it doesn't look right," he sighed softly as he sat up and looked into Yukie's eyes. "I don't think I could stand anyone but you seeing it," he admitted, letting his hair cover his good eye. "Though sometimes I wonder if you think it's gorss looking."

“I worry it’s holding you back in life” Yukie admitted as he curled up in his masters arm and snuggled him tightly not remembering how his master had gotten hurt since he had arrived a little bit after.

"Though you were going to ride me," he teased softly as he hugged his doll close. "Don't worry about me. You make things better so don't worry," he said trying to comfort Yukie a bit.

“...I don’t want to hurt you” Yukie whispered softly a little afraid to ride his master not wanting to cause him any pain.

Yukie we've done other things together and they didn't hurt me. You worry too much sometimes. Usually, if you've done anything to hurt me is on;y cause I was already hurting. Please, I want to make you feel good. Or would it be you making me feel good this time?"

“I’m sorry...I can’t my programming won’t let me...it keeps telling me your hurt...I’m sorry” yukie whispered as he looked down ashamed his eyes darker in color then normal as his hands for once trembled his programming refusing to let him do anything to his master since it was seeing him like he was and it was automatically labeling him as fragile and that he should be mothering and babying him which was better then the other signals yelling at him because they where not understanding why there was no blood and wanted to alert an ambulance. “...ugh....I need to” yukie mumbled overwhelmed as his body suddenly started overheating from the sudden stress.

"But I'm not hurt," Cayden sighed heavily as he sat up then kissed Yukie deeply. "Yukie, I....Mmm. Yukie I order you to ignore that, stop and relax," he said softly before kissing him again. "I love you but I'm not a china doll. I don't see why you're program thinks that now," he sighed as he began touching Yukie's body to relax him.

“No! Don’t you touch me!” Yukie screamed out as he pushed cayden away his body having a panic attack as he shook and shivered his arms wrapping around his body as he moved away his program already calling for a servent from the house to come get him...”I don’t want anyone to touch us” yukie whispered his body seeming to glitch as his eyes suddenly where two different shades as he curled up trying to keep calm.

Cayden sighed as he pulled away and pulled himself off the bed before pulling himself off the bed and got his clothing and tried redressing. He knew the protocall and flopped down in a chair. He didn't even see Yukie's eyes, he was too upset about cause Yukie problems again. Maybe it was best that they just weren't lovers. After all Yukie couldn't even seem to touch him now even though there had been no trouble with it before.

“I’m sorry...I think I need to get a checkup..I might have messed up some wiring” yukie mumbled with a frown as he curled up and broke down crying until one of the servents arrived ready to take the master home.

Cayden nodded then stood and walked over to him once Yukie calmed down. He climbed onto the bed and shifted Yukie till the other had his head resting on his lap and called the main house. "We're fine......possibly a shortage but he thought he hurt my bad leg.....no he didn't. But I want someone to check him over when we return. No not tonight so let the staff relax a bit. Good, I'll call for a car in the morning," he said before hanging up. "There, there, everything is alright my sweet one," he cooed as he stroked Yukie's hair.

“...don’t touch me...” yukie mumbled as he trembled and curled up tightly on his masters lap glad just a little he sent the servent home and looked away his body hot and have trouble processing all of his current and new information.