painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Then go ahead and cum" Yukie whispered as he kissed his masters head and enjoyed the outing.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"B-but will you cum too?" he whimpered before pressing his face against Yukie's shoulder and moaned loudly as he started to cum. "Yukie," he whispered, "I want to make you cum too."

""Shhh you have to be a little quiet" Yukie whispered as he snuggled him...leaning in close to his ear as he bit it. "I promise I'll cum later for you all night long we will have lots of fun sex~" Yukie whispered as he smirked and just enjoyed seeing his master melt at the touch of his hand.

"S-sorry," Cayden whimpered as he kissed Yukie's cheek. He blushed softly as the other whispered in his ear. "Okay," he whimpered softly. "But did you like playing with me here?" he asked softly as he looked up at the pretty fireworks.

"Oh very much so it was quite entertaining" Yukie admitted as he smiled a little..."I have a question for you though" Yukie added somewhat debating asking it.

Cayden sighed happily as he snuggled close to his lover. "Hmm? What is it?" he asked softly, he now felt a bit nervous that Yukie was going to ask him something a bit insane or something that would make him unhappy.

"Well I wanted to ask two questions...my first one is would you like me to go back to my original age and body from before? Do you want me to go smaller so sex is easier for me?" Yukie asked his other body hiding in the bedroom closet this one being a slight loan so he could take him out.

Cayden frowned then shook his head. "If you want to you can. I want you to be in a body that you feel comfortable in. It's your life, that body was my best friend we've grown into more then just friends. And if you want me to top you then I can do it in this size, unless you want to be smaller for that. I want you to be happy Yukie. And father has alright written out the payment for your new body."

"My body is in the trunk...wait for me here" Yukie replied leaving him as he went off to the car and switched over his body in about ten minutes time he was back blushing and wearing a cute kimono.

"In the trunk?" Cayden repeated softly and shivered at the idea but did as he was asked and sat there quietly. He was just starting to get nervous and scared about being out there alone when Yukie returned and he smiled at his friend. "You look cute," he said as he managed to stand then giggled. "You got us making Kimono's," he said with a bright smile when he noticed the patterns were very similar.

"Yeah! I thought it would be nice" Yukie replied blushing as he looked at Cayden..."so my next question comes with a gift" Yukie replied getting on one knee and opening the small box..."will you marry me?"

Cayden smiled as he chuckled softly, thinking it cute and a bit sweet that Yukie would think of that. "Question?" he asked, confusion in his voice before the color drained from his face as he watched Yukie kneel. "Yukie," he whimpered as he bit down hard on his lip. He wasn't even sure if they could marry, Yukie was a doll after all and his father would probably destroy Yukie if he even found out. But Yukie was the only one who had ever even loved him a little bit. "Okay, yes. I love you," he whimpered softly, this wasn't going to be an odd dream or mean trick was it? No, Yukie had never been cruel to him before.

"We can hold off on a wedding I just wanted you to wear a ring from me" Yukie admitted with a frown as he looked at his master and gently touched his cheek worried about him as he gently pulled him close rubbing his back so he could try and get him to relax some.

"We'll be be allowed to? You're a doll, I've never heard of a doll being allowed to marry. But I would like to marry you," he said softly and smiled at the other touched his face then wrapped his arms around Yukie. "Thank you. I thought no one would ever want me."

"I don't think I'll be able to legally marry but I can atleast give you a pretty ring" Yukie replied with a happy smile as he kissed his master.

Caden smiled and returned the kiss and cupped Yukie's face. "Would you like to wear a ring too? I'd like to give you something really nice to," he said softly and nuzzled Yukie's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden blushed and smiled softly. "Shouldn't we get our car? And your other body?" he whispered nervously. He didn't want to risk the car being stolen and losing Yukie's other body since it would just cause trouble for Yukie with his father.

"It was borrowed from my friend and his master technically it belongs to them" Yukie admitted as he smiled and helped Cayden walk.

• 2 weeks later...

"I thought my dad got you the new body," Cayden said with a frown. "Oh, it's not in yet is it? I remembered you wanted a lot of added stuff too," he said softly with sighed and slipped in the waiting cab. "That was fun but I'm out of shape, too much to quick."

"This is my new body but it doesn't age, so I borrowed one just for tonight" Yukie replied as he smiled and kissed caydens head and snuggled him. "I prefer snuggling you in my smaller body"

• 2 weeks later...

"What if I get bigger? I know I'm small for my age but who knows what the next year will bring," Cayden said softly. "I'll take care of you Yukie, I won't let anyone else hurt you. But how are you going to do all the things you want to do in such a small body?" he asked. He liked to listen to Yukie's thoughts and ideas. To him it proved Yukie wasn't just some machine.

"Well...I'll ask nicely and then if it doesn't happen I'll beat them up!" Yukie replied with a cute giggle.

• 4 weeks later...

{{ Sorry, I was finishing up school and been trying to job hunt lately. So stressed out, so sorry }}

Cayden smiled weakly but he was still afraid that Yukie would be hurt or killed. "I'd die if anything happens to you," he whispered softly. "I know I'm stupid but I want you safe. I'm the stupid child my father thinks I am."