painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie kissed his masters cheek and just held him quite happy he was able to get off.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Cayden whimpered softly as he rode the aftermath of his orgasm. "Yukie, I love you," he said softly as he snuggled close to him. "Should we wash up so we can go to the festival?

"Yeah let's wash up" Yukie replied gently moving Cayden and getting him cleaned up.

Cayden smiled as Yukie helped his washed up, trying to help Yukie wash as well. "Yukie, do you think we'll have fun?"

Cayden sighed, still nervous but didn't say anything about it. "Okay," he said after a while and when they were both clean. "Let's dry off and get dressed. I'll have to driver take us."

Yukie nodded and helped his master dress and dressed himself all ready to go outside and clearly happy to be out of the house.

Cayden did his best to smile as he walked with Yukie, he was always nervous about going into public and hoped he didn't cause Yukie to have a bad day. "Yukie, if you want to you can leave me behind," he said softly, hoping that Yukie would have fun.

"I won't do that" Yukie replied as he smiled a little and took his masters hand leading him around the pretty place.

Cayden looked around the festival and clung to Yukie's hand and jumped when some near by teens started to laugh hysterically but relaxed when he realized the laughter had nothing to do with him. "Are there fireworks?"

"Yeah want to do some?" Yukie asked as he smiled happily as he kissed his masters head and lead him to a nice area.

"Um....sure," he said softly then smiled when his head was kissed. He limped along, trying to ignore how tiring it was and not saying anything.

"I, I'm okay. I can make it," Cayden said in a determined tone. He didn't want to be a burden or a bore.

"Just a little farther" Yukie promised him the nice blanket and pillows set up under a tree.

"Okay, I can make!" Cayden panted as he held Yukie's hand tightly. "Will, will they just be sparklers or big ones?"

"Some of both" Yukie replied setting Cayden down as he moved some pillows and got him comfortable before setting his duffle bag down and bringing out lots of fireworks.

Cayden let out a sigh of relief once he was sitting down then watched Yukie. "You have the fireworks? I thought only certain people could get them in the city. Or maybe dad just say that cause I wanted some."

"I bought them at a stand" Yukie replied setting up and tossing Cayden some sparklers.

Cayden caught the box and looked at them. "Thank you Yukie. I must have been looking at the other stands when you bought them."

He sat there quietly as Yukie set up the fireworks and just enjoyed the sound going on around them. "Thank you," he whispered.

"Want some snacks?" Yukie asked covering his mate with a blanket and making sure he was comfy against all the pillows leaned against the tree he had reserved for them.

"Sure that would be nice," Cayden said with a soft smile and helped tucked the blanket around his lap. "Thank you Yukie, you've so good. I hope I make things better to where you're happy living with me."

"I am" Yukie replied snuggling down as he smiled and relaxed enjoying his time with his master as he gently lit a sparkler and handed it to Cayden.

Cayden smiled and took the sparkler. "Thanks, it's pretty," he giggled softly. "I'm glad you brought me here. It's far better then sitting at home doing nothing," he sighed happily.

"IM glad your enjoying it" Yukie replied with a happy smile. Setting up snacks dinner and afew more fireworks.