painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cayden blushed softly and smiled as he bit his lip at the thought of Yukie and Ayame doing things like they had done in the park again. He returned the kiss gently then sighed softly. "Ever daring but okay lets try."

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“Okay!” Yukie replied as he smiled and got up grabbing his twin as he dragged him into the bathroom to shower and get dressed in something cute. About twenty minutes later both came out in matching outfits and looking identical as they smiled and yukie set down clothes for his master ready to help him dress in a nice swimsuit the two wearing cute girly swimsuits that hid everything.

Cayden let the two leave, he just curled up on the bed for a nap on the bed. He was still a bit tired from all the choas and sudden arrival of Ayame, not that he was going to blame him for anything. He woke up a little grogally when they returned and smiled softly. "The two of you look nice," he yawned and smiled softly. "I can dress," he chuckled, though it was faster with their help.

“Well hurry so we can go we chose a water park one of Yukies friends own” Ayme replied as he giggled and was excited to see his master in the swimsuit he picked out for him.

"Yukie has a lot of friends now doesn't he?" Cayden asked softly when he was finished dressing and frowned a little. "Shouldn't I wear something over the swimsuit for the trip there? ....Oh, sunscreen," he sighed remembering their last trip to the beach and he had gotten so sunburnt he blistered and was put into the hospital by his dad.

“No it’s going to be quite empty. Yukie made sure to have it empty and closed since he owns the place he just had to ask the man who runs it to keep it open” Ayme explained as he smiled “it’s quite amazing and we will be spending all night there”

"Will it's be safe that way? I don't want either of you getting hurt," Cayden said with a whimper, the more fragile human worrying about his dolls over his own life. But he wasn't going to whine or say they shouldn't go. "I'm ready I suppose."

“It’s safe I bought it with fathers allowance money so when it comes to others bothering us that won’t be the case since it will be empty and closed.” Yukie explained ready to carry his master to the car if needed.

"Who is the friend you talked to to help you get this place at night?" he asked as he took hold of Yukie's hand and bit his lip nervously. "Do we have to call a car?" he asked.

“He’s the one that drives you around he thought I should invest in something in the chance you ever outgrew me” yukie replied truthfully as ayme carefully picked up his master and carried him to the car he had called for the driver being the houses driver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Matthew?" Cayden asked softly then pouted. "I love you, I'm not going to grow out of you. And you're my best friend. You care more about me then anyone else ever has. More then my family has since my mother died," he sighed and nuzzled Ayme's neck."And we have Ayme here with us, maybe the two of you can be my family?"

“We would love that honor” yukie admitted as he snuggled into his master and kissed caydens head Ayme nuzzling into his new master in a sweet way.

“I’ve never been part of a family” ayme mumbled his face tomato red as he held onto his master just a little tighter enjoying the closeness of the skin on skin contact.

"You're part of our family now. We'll look out for each other," Cayden said softly as he lifted his head and kissed Ayme's cheek the Yukie's. "Things will be a lot better now. I'll be better and look after the two of you more. No one will hurt either of you," he said with a determand tone. He wouldn't let anyone else hurt Yukie and would make sure nothing happened to Ayme.

“Can we go on the lazy river now?” Yukie asked impatient and wanting to go swimming more.

"Yes," Cayden giggled softly and smiled at them. "Just give me an inner tube so I don't drown," he said with a chuckle. He would have to wait for Ayme to put him down though if they were waiting for him to start walking.

“alright,” yukie replied going and getting a tube as Ayme set him in it and pushed him off into the river.

"Thank you," Cayden said once he was drifting around the water. He wouldn't ask them for any more attention, they should worry more about enjoying themselves instead of worry about him. He just relaxed and smiled softly as he watched them.

They of course where going nuts and having a blast running around the park both enjoying the free time but keeping an eye on their master. Eventually they did get tiered and grabbed a tub joining him on the lazy river as yukie poked him with his foot. “You Want to see the aquarium?”

"YES!" Cayden said excitedly. He loved all sorts of animals but becasue of the pain of walkign he had little chace to see then, and he refused a use a wheelchair. He would use his own strenght as long as he could he still hoped one day he could be stronger. "Please help me get to the stairs?" he asked as he held his hand out to them.

“...there’s no need I made this place easily accessible” yukie replied as he looked at catden with a smile and got into the water pulling his tube a little as he switched him to a split in the huge lazyriver and climbed up into his lap Ayme following and also getting on the tube both snuggling down as they went through a huge tunnel and suddenly where floating under a gigantic aquarium.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden couldn't help but shout out in surprise and flinched when they were suddenly in a tube. He managed to relax after a moment and looked up at all the fish and other creatures swimming around. "Wow," he whispered, looking around in amazement. He would have never guessed he see this many creatures before.

“This is yukies favorite place he loves looking at fish” Ayme told Carden as he smiled laying his head against his masters shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

"They are pretty," Cayden said softly as he watched the pretty fish swimming around. "Maybe I should make a few painting for him of them," he said softly, peacefully enjoying the pretty fish.