painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cayden giggled softly to himself as he enjoyed the fireworks and ate a little bit of food. "This is yummy. What is it?" he asked, he figured it was something that Yukie had gotten at the festival.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Beef dumplings and then there's of octopus balls and mocchi " he replied eating one himself his body able to process food.

"Can I try the octopus next?" Cayden asked as he tried the dumpling first but wasn't to sure about it. "What's mocchi? Is it the pink thing there?" he asked juggling his food and the sparkler.

"Yeah" Yukie replied offering to feed him a bite, a smile happy on his face as he snuggled Cayden and enjoyed their outting really happy to be outside the house.

Cayden happily ate the offered food then kissed him softly. "Thank you Yukie. You know I would have never been brave enough to come here without you," he sighed softly. "Maybe we can do something like this often?"

"Of course...I enjoy this stuff" Yukie replied waving to his friend and his master as they took their own seats a bit away.

Cayden looked over at those Yukie waved to. "Is that the doll that was at the house earlier?" he asked softly as he looked up at Yukie.

"Yeah he's nice a bit of a show off but nice" Yukie admitted with a blush as he snuggled his master protectivly.

"Do they do what we did today?" he asked softly as he rested his head on Yukie's shoulder. "Maybe we could go other places together now that you're not a little doll. I can see if you could learn to drive a car so we won't need someone to drive us."

"I know how to drive a car motercycle, boat and plane" Yukie replied as he looked at Cayden. "I've known since I was little how to do this."

"Really? How did you learn? Did you download it?" he chuckled. "Well then all you need are the licenses and you can drive us. I wish I could drive but my leg can't move fast enough if there's a need to hit the breaks," he sighed.

"Well I kinda already got them in the event we ever did go out like this" Yukie replied with a blush as he snuggled Cayden.."besides...we do need to drive to the hotel room I rented" he teased.

"What?" Cayden asked a bit in shock but his face turn red. "How, how could you afford a room?" he asked wondering where on earth Yukie got the money from. "Are, are you serious? That would be nice we could do whatever you'd like to do."

"Mmh well I had the asshole pay me a good amount after he tried to attack me he's quite funny when scared" Yukie admitted as he kissed caydens head. "We can go after the fireworks" Yukie promised him as he smiled.

Cayden frowned and whimpered. "Were you okay? You didn't get hurt did you Yukie? I don't want you to get hurt," he said softly and snuggled close to him. "Okay, if you'd like to, it's nice out here with you," he whispered. "Any where you are is a nice place."

"I'm fine afew bruises but nothing to serious" Yukie replied as he blushed and kissed Cayden a sneaky hand slipping under his masters kimono as he gently laid it on his member..."mmmh~ maybe we can have fun right here"

Cayden gasped then moaned softly. "That feels good," he whispered then kissed Yukie's cheek. "Here or the room as long as it's with you I don't care."

"Mmh is like to try it here" Yukie whispered as he gently started stroking his master covering them both with a warm blanket

Cayden gasped louder then bit his lip to hide a moan. "O-okay, what ever you want to do Yukie," he whispered. "Do, do you want me to do something for you?"

"Just sit and watch" yukie whispered as he continued stroking Cayden the beautiful fireworks filling the night sky.

"O-okay, if you want me to," Cayden whispered as he looked up at the sky then kissed Cayden's neck before relaxing more.

Yukie smirked and continued as he enjoyed their secret naughty night as he watched the fireworks.

Cayden tried not to get loud as Yukie played with him. The fireworks helped hide his sounds though once he glanced over and thought he had seen some odd movement from the other two people. "Yukie," he moaned softly before he started to try to touch his doll and help him enjoy the night as well.

"Yeah" Yukie replied as he blushed his cheeks a nice shade of pink as he nipped on his masters ear enjoying the naughty and risky fun.

Cayden moaned softly as he looked up at the sky as the fireworks started. "That reminds me of my mind when you make me cum," he whispered. "I think I'm close already."