painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"...Yukie and I can bare children...but If we aren't happy or we don't like the person we are with our bodies reject it...I'd say Yukie is about three months in. I doubt he wanted to worry you with it he also has tried to remove the parenting chip...doesn't like having programs that are non working." Ayme explained before sighing. "I can tell Yukie loves you...enough to keep your child, but right now hes pushing you away because hes scared and worried he wont be able to care for you both. That's why he made a copy of himself so I could take care of you If we get to busy" Ayme added the twin being just a simple memory copy of Yukie without the personality or love Yukie had for Cayden.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Cayden gripped at his chest and felt like he was going to throw up. None of this made sense. He wasn't that broken to need constant care, was he? It was suddenly too hot in the sonna and managed to get outside and breath in the cooler air. Yukie had to pick between him and their child? Could he get rid of it at any moment? What the hell! Yeah he was young and he was having trouble getting his dad to let him into the company but he could look after a baby! The more Ayame spoke the worse everything just seem. He needed to see Yukie now! Without much of thought, he hurried down one hall, not caring if it hurt him or if Ayame didn't want him to.

"...Cayden..." Yukie mumbled looking his lover up and down before opening his office doors. "whats wrong?" Yukie asked looking Cayden up and down again before instantly taking him inside his office. "Did Ayme say something to upset you?" Yukie asked recognizing Cayden having a panic attack.

Cayden looked at Yukie and tried not to cry. "Is, is it true?" he gasped out. "That the love you feel for me is just some mother duck chip!" he whimpered as he was pulled into the office. "That you're pregnant and can only love me or the baby but not both, or that you can just get rid of it when you decide you don't want it? That's why Ayame is here, cause I'm so damn broken I need a babysitter? Am I more broken than I thought?" he asked weakly, his head still swimming as he tried to breath.

"...my mother duck chip was removed three years ago...it malfunctioned and didn't work. Basically it was an empty chip taking up space." Yukie replied not happy with Ayme taking looks into his system. "The mother duck chip did exist in my system when you where younger but got damaged at one point because of it my coding did adapt and change for the better" Yukie replied sitting down as he sighed. "...I'm not a human, I can't change how my program is or what it'd become....I can upgrade and adapt but the feeling I devolped for you I couldn't change. I brought Ayme here to help keep an eye on you while I fixed and updated my body and programming." Yukie explained tapping the computer in the office as he sighed and tried to relax in the chair the chair and computer going back to adjusting Yukie's body. "I'm trying to remove any chips that aren't needed and include new ones that are more important such as basic first aid and the programs for growing and keeping children healthy" Yukie added the poor male having to go through a complete overhaul to keep the baby. "My body isn't capable of keeping your child nor is it suppose to do half of the stuff I normally do with you....so I'm fixing it...I didn't want you to know in the event something goes wrong. I didn't want to hurt you" Yukie whispered his voice calm and soft as the computer continued to upgrade and fix any issues with Yukie's body his eyes a beautiful bright blue as it happened. "Ayme is my backup program in the event I destroy myself...these upgrades are hard and usually only made for high running systems having to remove my system and replace most of my wiring and circuits is a little terrifying" Yukie admitted the back of his neck connected to a huge power source. "I never wanted you to see me as outdated or weak..."

"But this body is new, you original was damaged by that guy who use to work for me," Cayden said softly then sighed. "You're a fool. I love you, I want to help you and support you. I've told you I wanted to be more than your master,' he sighed as he sat down, his heart was still hurting from the pained attack and he felt another wave of it. "Please don't leave me with Ayme. He's so cold and he's nothing like you. He'd never be the same as you. Plus it's obvious that he'd never really like me"

"Ayme was only temporary he will be leaving tomorrow" Yukie assured Cayden with a soft smile. Sighing slightly he gently took his lovers hand and laid it against his stomach. "Its quite faint.." Yukie admitted the child kicking ever so softly as it moved around inside of Yukie.

"But he's your brother," Cayden said softly. What was the point of saving his brother just to send him away again? He looked at his hand laying against Yukie's stomach and sighed heavily. "I need to call and cancel your surprise since we'll never get to the bakery if you're having to do this all night. and I don't want her waiting for us all night just not to have us show. But I'll need to pick up your cake tomorrow at least."

"Ayme is a copy of my body that I said was my brother...honestly if I told you everything right then and there your father would be pissed I saved up my daily allowance." Yukie replied gently removing his lovers hand."You where going to take me out for cake?" Yukie replied a little surprised as he blushed neon red. "I-um...I still want to go..." Yukie admitted the poor man desperate to go out on a date.

"Do you realize how utterly confused I am?" Cayden asked with a sad frown then sighed heavily. "Yeah like I did last year for your birthday. I remembered how happy it felt and even you said you had a lot of fun. We ate cake, had cocoa and then played in the snow under the full moon. It was as close to going to a magical world as we could get....You do? Okay then, we'll go," Cayden said finally managing to smile at him.

"...I'm sorry for making things difficult for you" Yukie mumbled as they left the office the male slightly conflicted and hormonal as he tried to keep from crying. "I wanted to get us a nice house...away from your father so you could be happy" Yukie whimpered his face looking quite heartbroken as he finally looked away tears falling down his cheeks. "Damn hormones.."

"Yukie, stop taking everything onto your shoulders. If we're going to be a real couple then we need to share the burden of life. I'm your partner Yukie, or at least I want to be your partner," he said as he took hold of Yukie's hand. "I know he hates me but I'll keep doing what I can to get my place in the family company so you won't have to work so hard for us," he said softly. "I want us to be happy together."

"...Okay" Yukie whispered tears still falling down his face as he clung to Adrian the male needing his lover more then anything at the moment.

Cayden stopped and frowned before leaning up and kissed him softly. "Shh, love," he said as he reached up and wiped away his tears. "But what should we do with Ayme while we're enjoying our cake? I offered to take him with us but he said no. What do you think?"

"Ayme has someone coming to pick him up...I'm not cruel I found him a much better home to a nice elderly lady...he will work alongside his elders" Yukie replied trying to get his crying under control. "Sorry, I've been quite hormonal the last few weeks...I must have made you feel so lonely" Yukie admitted with a small sigh gently kissing Caydens lips.

"Are you sure? He's so blunt?" Cayden said softly then nodded and accepted the kiss. "I just thought you might be tired of me and then you came home with that guy I thought you um, found someone else."

"Please no. Ayme and I spent time together but hes so boring and never breaks his coding" Yukie replied with a laugh amused Cayden would think such a thing. "I wouldn't ever find anyone else, I mean I chose to have your child...I turned off the safety feature..." Yukie replied his face slightly red.

"I didn't even know you could have babies. If I had then I would have been more careful and we could have prepared for the baby better," he said softly then kissed him again and smiled. "Now do we need to call a car so we can get to the bakery?"

"I can drive." Yukie replied feeling a little conflicted about how he had chosen his route since he most likely should have asked permission before destroying his lovers life.

"Okay," Cayden sighed. If it had been his left leg injured then he could have driven. But it was his right and since he couldn't move it well he was more likely to get into a wreck. "I wish I could be a better person for you Yukie. If I wasn't broken then you would be pampered and cared for."

"Please...if you pampered me I'd just be another spoiled brat doll that the other rich kids have" Yukie replied with a small laugh. Taking Caydens hand he pulled him closer to his body and with a small swoop of his arm pick up his boyfriend and carried him out to the car.

"But you're going to have our baby, you deserve to be pampered," Cayden said as he looked up at Yukie's face then smile. "But I guess if I was well enough to pamper you then my dad would have never gotten you for me," he sighed. "Just wish it hadn't cost me my mom. She would have loved you like a son."

"We could always bring her back" Yukie mumbled accidentally letting out a small secret as he looked away and set Cayden in the car being quite quiet. "...It would...be wrong for me to tell you how...I would get in trouble, and I doubt your father would want something that wasn't real and was like me" Yukie explained.

Cayden stared in confusion then shook his head. "Even if it had all her memories and her personality. Wouldn't it have her soul and even then wouldn't she be sad? Sad at how I'm broken and how father has become cold. I don't want her to be sad. I'd rather think of her as happy and reborn to another life by now. Like when it's our time our souls will be reborn and maybe find each other again."

"It's a nice way to embrace death" Yukie replied with a shrug not believing in such things since his kind just vanished or where deleted.