painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

{ It thought I was playing the dad? And just cause the dad said to do something doesn't mean he had to. }

"You had to email him? I didn't know that. Well, honestly I did think you were still reporting to him despite what he said. I mean he is the one who bought you even if it was for me, he still owned you untill I turned eighteen and he transfered you to me."

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

(Ah! Okay since it was put that way my bad total misunderstanding )

"I still emailed him after ownership had changed, but once it changed I also started emailing you with all videos and conversations as desired by my previous owner" Yukie added his face nestling down into the pillows

• 3 weeks later...

{ I would never take over someone's character unless given permission, such as using a control spell or something like that but only after permission has been given. I try to be considerate of my rp partners and their characters, it's why if I have ideas I don't just through them into an rp I message them first.}

"Oh, I think I archive them for just in case. I remember trying to watch one but my dad was in it and I had an anxiety attack so I've been scared to watch them," Cayden said then sat up and tucked Yuki in so he didn't have to move. "Maybe I should get an extra blanket? It's supposed to get really cold soon so we might need it in the morning," he said softly.

"Nope I'm getting the blanket because you are carrying our child and you shouldn't put extra strain on yourself," Cayden said before giving him another kiss. "I like being able to care for you, even if it's just getting an extra blanket," he said with a smile. He was getting excited about being a dad and knew he'd have to start reading up and watching parenting videos to learn things like diapers and feeding the right way, so much for him to learn.

Yukie just snickered and snuggled down into the bed his body going into a nice heated slumber since homebody needed to give proteins and energy to the baby

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden smiled as he spread the blanket over the bed to help them be warm through the night and happily snuggled close to Yukie, his hand lightly resting on the other's stomach thinking about the little thing growing there and how he was going to do everything he could to protect the baby and Yukie.

Yukie continued sleeping his body charging and being busy caring for their child throughout the night. Once morning arrived Yukie's internal alarm went off making him sit up and stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden coughed softly as he snuggled deep under the covers. He was trying to ignore the pain in his leg that sudden drops in temp caused. He knew he should just get up and take something for the pain but he didn't know the time and didn't want to face the world just yet that day. But then Yukie sat up and he knew he couldn't hide the pain from Yukie, he never could. "Morning, how do you feel?"

"Fine though my scan of your body indicated your in pain" Yukie added his body quickly warming up as he snuggled his master closer. "Would you like some medicine and then breakfast?"

"I'll be fine Yukie, just that usual cold weather stuff," he sighed as he shifted and wrapped him arms around Yukie. "Yeah, I suppose that would be best. I hope the next appoitment with my doctor says it's good for me to try that new therapy he was talking about. Oh course nothing he does will regrow the muscle that was wracked and died. I just hope I can keep up with the baby and help you raise it."

"You'll be fine besides the child might only look like you, I don't know if My body added my non human side to it" Yukie added wondering what their child would look like and be able to do since this was forbidden between humans and there where only a few special robots that where allowed to carry humans.

"That's not what I mean. I want to be able to run around and play with the baby not just sit around watching them grow up because I can't move too great," Cayden explained, he knew his issues wouldn't be inherited by their child since it had been a really bad car accident that had caused the first troubles with his body and had messed up his leg and eye.

"We could always look into body parts that are metal like mine and function well" Yukie admitted having been drawing up a few plans when he was much younger the male hating to see his master so upset. "We could even make it match your skin and look real" Yukie added knowing that his body was much like what could be used on humans.

Cayden considered the idea, his leg wasn't the nicest looking thing so he never went out in anything that would show his leg. "I wouldn't be able to swim anymore if I tried that?" he asked softly. The idea of cutting off his leg to get a robot one was a scary thought but what if it could work?

"I can swim...I'm sure you would be able to swim" Yukie admitted with a small smile. "It would attach securely to your hip and the metal plate would be a little painful but it would be permanent if done right" Yukie added before sitting up slowly. "I have prototypes if you want to see some."

Cayden nodded slowly when Yukie said he could show him some. "I'm just nervous about the process of removing my leg so I could use it," he said softly. "But you know me, I worry about new things when it comes to my body."

"Its basically a better prosthetic" Yukie replied with a small smile his hand rubbing his master's back in a way that was more comforting then anything else.

Cayden sighed as he rolled over onto his stomach and rested his head on Yukie's lap, his face resting against Yukie's belly but not pressing against it. It felt good to simply be touched, it felt like Yukie had been busy for years and wasn't able to touch him. "Would you like me to do anything for you Yukie?"

"Mmh, well you are down there~" Yukie admitted a little embarrassed ask he asked such a thing but he couldn't help it since Cayden's face was right next to his dick.

Cayden grinned the laughed softly as he kissed Yukie's belly and looked up at him. "Gladly," he cooed before lifting his head and running his tongue over Yukie's cock and took it into his mouth. He loved giving his doll head.

Yukie blushed and moaned at the softest touch his body trembling at the licking. Gripping the sheets Yukie prepared himself for quite the fun time.

Cayden shivered as he took Yukie's cock deep into his mouth and stroked the rest with his hand. And he loved the sounds of Yukie's moans when he pleased him.

Yukie blushed and moaned loudly his body burning with desire and full out ecstasy. Yukie was quite helpless under his master's touch he had always been ever since they had started experimenting.

Cayden shivered and lifted his head and smiled before giving him a deep kiss. "I love you Yukie," he whispered before leaning back down and returned to sucking and stroking him. He had always enjoyed pleasing Yukie, he had never thought about being with anyone else. He wanted to please him and make him cum.