painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Are we going to have to have this talk again?" Cayden teased. For years he'd been telling Yukie he had a soul and Cayden would never believe anything else. Yukie was too wonderful not to have a soul.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"We can have the talk again and I'll still deny I'm more then some simple wires and fancy skin" Yukie added with a small smile before getting in and driving them to the bakery

"You're carrying our child, our child has a soul and so do you. You can deny it all you like but you have a soul," he said still smiling, his hand resting on Yukie's thigh as he drove. "I guess we can have sex anymore huh? Least not till you have the baby?"

"We can still have sex...its in a very protected chamber." Yukie replied with a small smirk not minding the hand on his thigh. "What about names...have any you like?" Yukie asked curiously.

"I don't know, I like Lily if it's a girl," he said softly. "But nothing for a boy. Do you have any you like?" he asked as he turned his head to look at him. He felt a little tired but he would deal with that later.

"No, Not really" Yukie replied parking in front of the cake shop as he sighed and stretched. "Lets go get cake and go home" Yukie mumbled having had a long day.

"Okay, she was really excited to see us again when I called her earlier," Cayden chuckled and managed to push himself up out of the car without too much trouble this time and limped towards the door of the shop, that run to find Yukie had done a number on his leg but he would not complain about it, he did this and he would not complain.

"We need to talk about your health on the way home" Yukie replied with a sigh following into the shop as he stood awkwardly to the side.

"I'm fine Yukie, I just ran and you know running make it ache." Well it did more than ache but he wasn't going to say that. He didn't want to worry Yukie while he was pregnant.

"Lying will make me very angry with you" Yukie replied as he pulled out a chair for Cayden to sit in. "Either way...we are going to be in bed all day tomorrow resting" Yukie added with a small huff.

"I'd rather do other things in bed," Cayden whispered just to see how Yukie would react. After all, Yukie was the pot calling the kettle black about lies right now. "Hi Sue," he said as the baker arrived with the cake and she wished Yukie a happy birthday.

"I've got milk and coffee to go with it," Sue offered brightly as she set down three plates for them. After the three of them had done this last year, though Sue usually had something else she had baked.

"Milk please," Cayden chirped.

"I want some coffee black" Yukie replied with a small smile his cheeks still quite red from the comment his lover had made. "So sue....You owe my boyfriend some icecream also if you have it" Yukie added having called Cayden boyfriend for the first time as he smirked playfully before sitting down at the table.

"Oh course," Sue said with a smile and went to fix their drinks the coffee would be fresh and hot."Do I? Oh dear has he had a bad day again?" she asked softly. "I've only got those little cups so not a lot."

"I don't need a lot tonight. But really if anyone deserves something really nice it's Yukie. He's been working so hard," he said smiling brightly, his heart dancing at the word boyfriend.

"I swear the two of you are the cutest couple I've ever seen. So caring, I'm jealous. I can even get a guy to cal me back."

"mmh...not that hard. But we have more then just officially being a couple to celebrate" Yukie admitted with a sly smirk as he snuck a kiss to his new boyfriends cheek. Hearing Sue's comment Yukie frowned and looked at her. "Do I need to hunt some men down and beat them up?" Yukie asked with a small smirk fully prepared to go defend Sue's honor.

Sue laughed and shook her head and she set down Cayden's milk. "What was it that you said last time, if they don't call back it's their loss? Besides, I heard one of them is a big player," she said with a shrug. "It's fine, I just miss Albert," she sighed softly thinking about the doll that had been with her for years but destroyed when a car hit him. "Albert would have told me I was too good for them or......He was such a good boy."

"We they able to save his memory and thoughts?"

"Yes but well they said it had some damage but it's repairable but I can't afford that or even a new body for him. The company offered a small amount for it but what would they have done with it? Albert was like my boy, I couldn't chance he'd be destoryed or used as a test subject. What if they put him in a new body? He'd be frightened without me," she siad softly. "I'll go check on the coffee."

"Dolls don't have souls?" Cayden whispered to Yukie. "Maybe it's loving them that gives them a soul."

"You know we could always give her Ayme's body" Yukie mumbled looking at his drink. "He might be happier with someone who might love him" Yukie added with a small sigh before looking at Sue. "I can get you a body If you still have his memories...I could give you my second body. Its housing a lot of basic care programs but with some work I might be able to give you him back" Yukie admitted.

"But what about Ayme? His mind will be wiped," Cayden whispered then bit his lip when Yukie said Ayme might be happier. "Okay."

"I have it, it's in the safe but like I said, it was damanged. Won't that cause trouble when it's uploaded?" Sue asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Yukie is really smart so either he can fix it or I'll pay to have it fixed properly, or the best they can repair."

"I can't pay you back," Sue said softly as she sat down with them.

"Yukie do we need her to pay us back?" Cayden asked looking at his boyfriend.

"....she's making us cake and tea at three am....she's never going to pay us back for a thing" Yukie replied as he sipped his drink and smirked. "I'll need a picture of him and the flash drive tonight. I'll also need any programming he use to have installed in him." Yukie added already planning how to best prepare to fix such damaged memories. "If my math is right I should have him down in about a week two weeks tops" Yukie added with a small smirk clearly excited to work on such a project.

"Okay then! I agree," Cayden giggled happily.

"Oh, well I have plenty of pictures but I don't know all the programming he had. You see he was a gift from someone and always handled those sort of things. He was always good at finding sales on programs that would help me with the bakery," she sighed then chewed her lip before she got up and got Yukie his coffee. "But I still have all the things he'd print out from his maintance checks. He said he liked to read it on paper than through a screen. And something about being about to check problems. Would those help?" she asked as she set down his coffee.

"Those would be perfect" Yukie admitted his mind already sending out a signal to shut down Ayme and have him sent home. "I'll give you our new address.." Yukie added with a small sly smirk having more surprised in plan for Cayden.

"I'll have to dig them out. I boxed them up after he died, it hurt to have his things out. But then it hurt to have them put away. Stupid huh? Everyone said I was stupid from missing him or crying over him. "

"Wait, what new address?" Cayden said, freezing midmotion of drinking his milk.

"Oh, the two of you moved? Okay that's find. I can drop them off after I find them."

"Yeah just finalized a house yesterday" Yukie admitted as his smirk grew a little the male writing down an address for Sue to ship her stuff to. "But for now I'll take the flash drive and start working on it" Yukie admitted with a small smile. "And any spare body parts I've got a nice side business set up hence the new address" Yukie explained enjoying poking at cayden slightly.

"Let's in the cake first?" Cayden said with a frown, but it was a 'no business at the table' frown. "You're naughty and shouldn't keep secrets from me."

"He's right," Sue said softly. "It's better to share things in a relationship than to hide them. Secrets make people worry about what you're really doing and if you're doing bad things. It's how my aunt and uncle got divorced."

"Well it was a surprise Christmas gift. It's not even finished" Yukie replied wanting to have the house perfect looking for Cayden.

Cayden frowned at Yukie then grumbled something as Sue cut the cake.

"Of course you're not planning on just hiring someone to decorate the house that you want Cayden in without him right? Cause I know a woman who'd kill their husbands for such a things," Sue teased.

"Not sure about kill but I doubt any decorator could do the job the way I like it."