painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Oh no, I'm leaving that all up to him. I can't paint in my condition but the house is safe enough now that Cayden can paint and decorate to his hearts content" Yukie replied smiling smugly at his boyfriend. "Its a nice old fashioned Japanese traditional style home out in the country. We will have a small area for gardening and lots of room for the kids to play and run around. Though it's abit of a commute to and from the city the house has nice charm and is officially ours" Yukie added having prepped a lot for their family. "The fresh air will also be good for both of us and if you can get the holidays off you have to visit!" Yukie added clearly to excited about the surprise he had planned for his boyfriend.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Cayden smiled softly at the idea of decorate a house. "I don't know much about decorating that style of house. Do you want to keep it rather tradional in look?" he asked softly, trying to fish out ideas from his boyfriend. It was a exccepting thing to look forward to. He wondered what he should do for the nursery.

"Huh? Me visist?" Sue asked as she glanced behind her to see if someone else had appeared in the shop. Obivously she didn't get out much anymore.

"Yes you decorate and you visit" Yukie replied to the two laughing happily. "My am I such a cold monster that you both are afraid of me request that much?" Yukie asked teasingly.

"Maybe you could help me, Sue? I don't really have any other friends," Cayden said softly with a smile then looked at Yukie. "Not a monster, I just want to be sure that I can decorate the house for both of us to be happy, not just me."

"I just get invited to places," Sue confessed then chuckled. "Don't suppose there's a pool huh? I can see Cayden playing with the baby in it, teaching him to swim before walking," she joked.

"I included an indoor pool that's self heated" Yukie added with a tiered sigh his battery starting to get quite low due to the light red flashing under his shirt. "I'm sorry love but it's time to go..." Yukie mumbled looking over at Cayden with a weak smile.

Cayden brightened at the mention of the pool but then frowned. "You've been working too hard today," he said as he stood and walked over to Yukie.

"I'll get the box," Sue said and quickly disappeared into the back and returned with the box for the cake and boxed it up. "Sorry, you didn't get a chance to enjoy it."

"Thanks for putting up with my request. Call me when you have everything for Albert. I'll get someone to drive me over if Yukie is busy."

"Thank you, the both of you," Sue said with a smile, trying not to cry at the thought of getting Albert back.

"Mmmh...I should have enough to get us back home...but it depends on which home you want to go to" Yukie mumbled sleepily already walking out to the car his body quite slow moving for once as his battery adjusted to a back up timed mode.

"Well you pick, as long as we have what we need there then we're fine. But the house we're living in now is closer," he pointed out. "But I'm keeping the cake in my room, I don't want any of the servants eating it," he chuckled softly.

"Okay" Yukie replied setting his system to automatic as he started the car and drive home the male keeping quiet to preserve energy. Once they arrived home Yukie switched out of his silent mode and looked at Cayden :" shall we head in young master?" Yukie asked playfully.

"Yes Yukie, it's very late and my body is aching just a bit like I'm sure yours in too," he sighed as he climbed the front stairs to the front door, his father not permitting a ramp to be made for him. "We get inside, you plug in and I'll wash up for bed," he said softly. "I don't want you being hurt by your battery dying."

"Doesnt hurt. Just annoying for me and since we are parents...my backup battery will be more useful" Yukie admitted helping his lover up the stairs as he followed him quietly leading the way to their room.

Cayden nodded as they got up the stairs and tried to hide his pain and use the handrail more than relying on Yukie. "I don't mind stairs, just some days they're very hard to handle at the end of the day," he panted.

"I know I'll make sure the new house is easier for us" Yukie admitted before gently picking up his boyfriend and carrying him to the room and setting him down on the edge of the bathtub. "But until tomorrow relax and join me in bed soon" Yukie replied with a happy smile.

"I'll be there soon. I just need to wash the chlorine from the pools off my body and out of my hair," he said softly. then got up undressed and washed off in the shower so he wouldn't have to struggle to get out of the tub. He hoped Yukie would have the take to charge just a bit.

Cayden sighed as he walked out of the bathroom, still drying off a bit then looking for what to wear to bed that night. "Are you feeling any better?"

"I'm feeling fine" Yukie whispered settled down in bed his body already charging as he smiled patting the bed. "No need to be so modest around me"

Cayden sighed and gave up looking for his pajamas and just climbed into bed. "It's a habit," he said as he covered himself with the covers as he laid on his side then rested a hand on Yukie's chest.

"Is the baby already that big?" he asked, surprised that Yukie might be that far along that he would be able to feel the little thing move. "I'lgive it a shot," he said happily.

"Well...it isn't really that big but my body doesn't have a'll the normal protective layers so you could easily see it and feel it move" Yukie admitted gently sitting up as he felt his stomach as if looking for a spot. "Right here it's sleeping if you put your hand lightly where mine is you can feel it sleep against your hand" Yukie added knowing his body was fully equipped to protect the baby but when relaxed he was able to do this stuff. "I have to remember to be more gentle with my body" Yukie mumbled feeling the child move a little before moving his hand away from his own soft flesh.

Cayden tried not the press too hard so he wouldn't hurt Yukie. "Right there?" he asked almost whispering. "It's so little. How long till we can find out its gender?" He chuckled softly before kissing Yukie deeply. "You'll be good and let me do more for you so you won't put yourself under a lot of stress?"

The small child moved slightly in caydens hand almost as if it was snuggling down closer to his dad. "We can check by next month I think. I can do a blood test then without any negative effects" Yukie added with a chuckle amused by Cayden s sudden desire to care for him more. "I'll try and behave."

Cayden smiled before kissing Yukie again. "At least tell me when you need help Yukie. I'm not physically strong but I can still help you when you need me to help. And I love you and I want to care for you."

"...I worry about how your father will take the news about our family" Yukie added not wanting his young master to be thrown out from his family but, he also knew what he was doing was against their preferred program and the basic rules. "If he finds out I altered my programming won't he be mad?"

Cadyen sat up and chuckled as he looked down at Yukie. "You forgot something didn't you? Remember when you first got here? You kept checking in with my father every time something was wrong or a little off with me? He got so annoyed with you consantly calling him here he told you to handled everything so he won't have to, do whatever you need to do to keep me happy. No manner what your programming said. So how can he bitch a lot about it now?"

(Ah. Your Kinda controlling my character a little... by making him have a past I didn't create.)

"Mmh well I stop email him reports every night" Yukie replied as he sighed and rolled over needing sleep.