painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie blushing moaned loudly and suddenly came his body trembling from the release. "I hope you don't mind staying in bed for the day~" Yukie whispered clearly wanting more.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Cayden smiled as he swallowed and sat up. "Have I ever minded staying in bed with you?" he cooed before kissing him again. "I hope we can please each other many times today."

"Round two can be later. Right now we have a house to finish fixing up and painting" Yukie explained with a smirk j having the prosthetics all ready for his master at their new home.

"That's not staying in bed all day," he sighed. "I want to spend the day with us pleasing each other. Not working, you work too hard already. You should take it easy."

"Could it be a big bed? Maybe a king? That way when the baby is grown a bit and has a nightmare it can stay with us and there will be room. Plus we could have the space to spread out when we're too hot. What style do you want? Modern?" he asked hoping that wasn't so. He liked older looking decor but if Yukie wanted modern in the house he built then that was what there would be.

"I like the England look like when they had dragons" Yukie explained trying to figure out what the different types of Victorian furniture was called. "And a king sized bed would be perfect" Yukie added smiling happily before running outside ready to go out and walk.

"Medieval? That's pretty cool. I love dragons," he laughed softly. "Not sure where we can find furniture like that. Though I did see this cool french gothic bed on this Victorian site, had a bunch of Victorian furniture on it," he said as he watched Yukie get up and run off. "Morning sickness?" he asked himself. He really wanted to have more fun but Yukie was pregnant and he didn't wan tot stress him out. "Damn it why are the meds kept in the bathroom," he groaned softly as he tried to get up.

Cleaning himself up Yukie came back with breakfast and looked down at his master the male dressed in a simple dress. "Eat and I'll get your medicine" Yukie mumbled slightly feeling nauseous.

"Take care of yourself Yukie I'll be fine," he said softly as he rode out a small wave of pain. Maybe he should just get his leg cut off....he'd be less useless. And if he wasn't useless then he could show his father that he wasn't worthless.

"Young master...your in pain. I'm not stupid or blind I can tell your hurt and if you let me fix it then you will be healthier and can get the prosthetics I built for you" Yukie replied glaring at his master. "If you don't start manning up and take care of yourself then I'll leave you to rot in your own self pity" Yukie replied with a harsh glare Yukie grabbing a sweater and slipping it on. "If your father keeps controlling your life you won't ever be there for us and right now my program is choosing to care for the child in me" Yukie mumbled leaving the address to their new place as he walked out and left his master not liking the self destructive behavior.

"I'm considering· about it more and more. If my leg wasn't messed up then I could work and my father might stop calling me useless," he said softly. "Thanks for the warning but I wouldn't rot Yukie," he explained as he got up as Yukie dressed then frowned as Yukie left. He wasn't being destructive as far as he could tell. He really was considering what Yukie suggested and was trying to make his body move so Yukie wouldn't have to fetch his medicine since he looked so sick. "Hormones?" he asked himself out loud and limped to the bedroom to get the medicine. Had he spoken his thoughts on his father out loudµ? No, he was always careful to keep thoughts of his father to himself. Even if he had proving to his father that he wasn't useless wasn't being controlledµ. Who wouldn't want to show up the father that called him useless for years?

Yukie properly sucked outside with one of the maids the lady chuckling as Yukie vented. "Hormones are common...when I had mine I almost killed the master of the house for crossing me...though he was kind enough to let me stay despite me breaking contract" the maid added being much like Yukie in the body sense since the maid was actually a male robot like Yukie but dressed as a woman to keep a nice job. "The second your ready I'll move in to help you" Yu mumbled playing with his phone as he nudged Yukie with his foot.

"I keep getting sick...I can't keep hiding it in the house or from doctors. It was hard as he'll hiding your pregnancy from everyone" Yukie admitted looking up at Yu with a saddened look.

Cayden hissed as he got dressed after taking his medicine. He didn't want to eat now so he went looking for the driver to take him to the house. He wondered if Yukie had already left the house. Then he wondered if they would need a staff at the new house and if Yukie would be alrght hiring some that worked here. The cook was always a kind person who loved to chat with Cayden when he sat in the kitchen while the meals were being cooked.

"Yet I wasn't destroyed because two of our kind can date and create a child" Yu reminded Yukie gently bopping his nose. "I'll bring her over after school she's g or your stubborn nature and pretty hair" Yu teased before going inside Yukie staying outside the kitchen doors to sulk. "If the young master is looking for Yukie he's outside taking a moment" Yu told the chef with a small smile.

The cook looked up and sighed, "Are those two having a little spat again? I thought they got over that when Master Cayden turned eighteen," she sighed. "Ask Yukie if he'll be here for lunch please, I was thinking of making chicken potpie but if no one is going to be here then there's no point. But I'll send Master Cyaden to him as soon as I seen him," she said with a smile.

"Yukie will be here for lunch. But he's going out with me for the evening he owes me a visit at home it is Saturday" Yu replied having had Yukie hang out with their child every Saturday night when they wernt to busy.

"Ah, well," she sighed knowing that Cayden usually kept to himself those nights. He'd probably end up ordering a pizza and watching movies. "Well then I'll get started on lunch," she said with a smile.

Cayden whimpered softly as he limped down the hallway to the living room, the cane made it easier but the cold was hurting him. He was starting to wonder if he killed himself then Yukie could just upload him to a doll like him and things would be better. Or would Yukie hate him?

"Yukie is going out with me tonight, your little secret has a sister." Yu explained to the young master with a small frown. "While it wasn't planned I hope you'll go easier on him a half human child doesn't fare well with stress" Yu added stopping his master from going any further since he wanted to make sure Yukie wasn't going to be hurt by Cayden.

Cayden jump a little having been in his thoughts again then frown. "I don't under....oh," he said softly as he tried not to get jealous. "Yukie is really popular huh?" he asked softly. Yukie was the only lover he had ever had but it seemed like Yukie had lots. "He got mad at me for not jumping into having surgery then left. I guess the two of you are moving into the house as well?" he asked trying not to sound meek. Jealousy wasn't new, he was jealous of people who could move so easily without pain. "I don't know what you mean by go easier on him, I've never tried to be hard on Yukie and asked him to take it easy," he explained. "I want him and the baby to be okay. I just worry Yukie is going to take even more on and hurt himself. He's already doing a lot, and I didn't even know he could get pregnant," he sighed. "He's already gone hasn't he?"

"He's out sulking in the yard. He's unsure what to do or how to move forward since he knows if your father ever finds out he would lose custody and could be sent away for good. He's walking a very dangerous path even keeping it since it's human" Yu explained with a frown as he looked at his master. "His daughter was another story I ended up being thrown out of my old home because of our one night of romance he helped get me on my feet and got me a job here" Yu added with a small smile.

"I'm not a minor anymore so my father shouldn't be able to take custody and I was told that Yukie's ownership was transferred to me," Cayden said with a frown but nodded. "I'll go talk to him. I'll do whatever I can to protect Yukie and our baby," he said softly as he thought about things. He'll have to get his leg removed them, if he didn't appear weak his dad would back off. His dad always did that, he was like a weird hunter when it came to his business. "I hope I can meet your daughter someday," he said with a soft smile. "But I'm gonna go talk with Yukie now okay?" he said before heading outside so he could find Yukie.

Yu nodded and went back to cleaning the guests rooms and vacuuming the large estate. Yukie just sighed as he watched the stars marveling at how beautiful they where. Smiling ever so softly he rested his head on his knees relaxed despite the chilly air.

Cayden shivered as he limped over to Yukie and put his hand his shoulder. "Hey, it's cold we should go inside," he said with a soft smile. "Or at least get a warm coat so you don't have to be cold," he said hoping Yukie wouldn't get mad at him.

"Going inside is fine" Yukie admitted gently getting up he brushed off his body before looking at Cayden. "I have some paperwork for you to sign tonight" Yukie admitted needing Cayden to sign some ownership papers for the house and their child.