painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Okay but Yu said that you'll be spending time with him and your child with him tonight," Cayden said softly as he wrapped his arm around Yukie to try to help keep him warm. "The cookie told me she's making a chicken pot pie for lunch today. Would you like some? It'll be nice and warm."

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"I need you to have ownership of the house and our child...I also would like you to take ownership of Bella." Yukie whispered looking over to his master sadly. "If you don't I can't legally own them because I am an item that is owned by someone else so is Yu. "Yu's master that he lives with doesn't want Bella anymore and is looking to sell her off to another family to serve" Yukie added clearly upset about the whole ordeal even though he shouldn't be since that's how the dolls worlds where normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden was surprised by what he was hearing. So their child wasn't free as Cayden was free? The thought hurt his heart. Then Bella was mentioned and he was going to ask who she was but Yukie quickly explained like he always did. "I'll do whatever is right. I suppose this way Yu could come and visit her whenever he was allowed to. I wouldn't keep them apart. It's not right," he said softly and he leaned against Yukie. "Is this why you got upset before? Cause you've been worrying over this by yourself? Yukie you know you don't have to worry about things alone. I'll do whatever I can to help you. And I'll do everything to protect you and our child as well as your daughter."

"...I am nothing more then an item..." Yukie whispered clearly upset by the fact since he had gotten so use to being treated normal by Cayden. Having gotten the house and all the paperwork ready to sign he had hit a hard wall of reality with the fact he was owned by Cayden. "....I hope our child is only human" Yukie mumbled getting up and going inside the male taking off his shoes at the doorway. " because when you die and I outlive you...I'm sold to the next highest bidder just like everyone else of my kind that I've met" Yukie added with a frown his eyes dark and deeply saddened by the reality he had been hidden from from so long.

Cayden bit his lip as he followed Yukie to the house them stopped, shocked at the thought of Yukie and their child being alone. Then he shook his head hard. "No! No. If a damn dog can inherit a fortune so can you and our baby. I'll make arrangements so the two of you are looked after. It'll be a legal first but you have more since then a dog," he sai plainly, remember he had once read about a woman leaving all her money to her pet dog and it standing up in the court of law. "I'll figure it out. And have get something temporary set up just inside there's an issue with having my leg removed so I can use your prosthesis. I just hope yiu still like me after it's down. I have about people liking their partners less after things like that."

"I'm carrying your child something that is forbidden by my kind to do and punishable by death or imprisonment. I'm pretty sure at this point I will still love you after the surgery" Yukie replied with a dry laugh the males body going off desiring a medical checkup since his mood was off and his body was having all sorts of issues from the stress he was under.

"Stupid worry huh?" he asked softly. "Is there a doctor we can take you to safely? One that won't turn you in? I don't kniw much about babies but don't you need to take curtain vitamins while you're pregnant? And I won't let anything happen to you. I know I'm not the strongest but I'll do everything I can. Let's get the paperwork down then I'll see the house as soon as you want me to. After that I'll ask my grandfather to visit. He'll like that it'll be nicer than a letter."

"I haven't found any." Yukie mumbled unsure if he wanted to continue trying to find a doctor since he could get in trouble for his betrayal to his master. "I do need vitamins and other stuff" Yukie admitted still a little scared about the whole thing.

"Well maybe we can find the vitamins at a drug store. And maybe my grandfather can help us find a doctor. He knows we're close and he hates my dad so he'll help us however he can I know it. Plus he's old and would love to see a great-grandchild," he chuckled. "Well if you're comfortable telling him about it that it but I still think he should visit. I have an inheritance from my mom that I need to lay claim too before my dad tries to get ahold of it," he said and looked at Yukie before leaning in and kissed his cheek. "We'll find a way love."

"Okay" Yukie wwhispered fully trusting his lover as he sighed softly and hugged him. "We need to go get Bella" Yukie mumbled already exhausted from his emotional breakdown.

"Do you want me to go with you?" he asked softly. He didn't know where Bella was but Yu worked in his house right? "I hope she likes me. I don't want to be someone she's scared of," he sighed softly. "Are you okay to drive or should I get my driver?"

"A driver would be nice and as for where she's at she's currently at Your father's Yu only comes to this house on the weekends" Yukie replied unsure if they would be okay going to his father's home.

• 2 weeks later...

"So we need to go to that place," Cayden said softly. He had spent his childhood in that house and remembered whay it was like when his mother was alive. "I should sign the paperwork first. So if anything happens he can't get in the way of it. What's he going to do break my leg?" he asked with a rueful smile.

"Might break mine" Yukie mumbled not looking forward to the trip since he was already in hot water as it was. "Lets just get this over with so we can go home I can't properly track my body when I'm wandering around all day and not resting" Yukie admitted.

• 3 weeks later...

"So we handle this, get your little girl so you can get some rest? That sounds fine," Cayden said softly. "Let's get the papers signed so we can go," he said softly and texted the driver. "Rob will be getting the car for us so I can sign while we wait. That way my father can't try shit while we're there. I want to break him like I'm broken," he sighed.

"Okay" Yukie replied handing over the papers for his master to sign the male silencing down a little to rest and conserve some energy.

Cayden took a deep breath as he took the papers and read over them carefully like he had learned to do while no one was looking, he never wanted to risk signing something that might cost him Yukie. Plus if he took his time reading Yukie could recharge a little, finally, he signed the papers and set the pen down. "There we go," he said as he picked up his phone when it pinged. "The driver is outside waiting on us so we can go when you're ready."

"I'm ready now" Yukie whispered stretching his body looking a little more rested. "Did you find the conditions fine?" Yukie asked not sure if the papers where good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

(Could you let me know some of the conditions so I'm not blindsided later by saying something that you think would upset Yuki, please.)

"Okay then. I guess putting it off wouldn't be good for anyone. I just hope this won't be hard on her," Cayden said with a nod. "From what I read I'm fine. Love to set up a little school room for her and our baby to take them things. How old is she? I can't remember if I asked."

(Basically eternal servitude from the servants they can never leave their master's home and once their master passes they serve and care for the children.)

"It shouldn't be...she won't have to serve a household or clean anymore like we are raised to." Yukie replied with a frown the male looking at Cayden. "She can grow up and be normal" Yukie added getting into the car. Settling down Yukie looked at Cayden thinking about his question. "She is three...she just turned that old two days ago according to mum..." Yukie replied with a frown."mum of course is handing over custody to you and me...it's to risky for him to keep coming around to see her since if found out he would be breaking his own master's contract. According to her current master she's an abandoned orphan" Yukie explained with a small frown.

• 2 weeks later...

Cayden frowned and nodded. "I just hope this doesn't frighten her. Does the new home have things set up for her? Like clothes and the right type of bed? I don't mind shopping if we have to," he offered which was rather big for Cayden since shopping for too long would normally put him in a lot of pain. "Well she's going to be with her papa now so she won't be an orphan for long," he huffed. "And her master is my father?" he asked with a bit of worry and anger mixed together. His dad was a jerk and in Cayden's opinion a bad human being.

"Yeah she has a few things I can get her more stuff when we are more settled in" Yukie replied with a small sigh not sure how well Cayden's father would take giving up one of his servants in training. "I had no choice it was that or hand her over to the agency for rehoming it was easier to put her in service in the same household then send her away" Yukie explained feel ing rather guilty about the whole thing.

Cayden frowned and shivered at the idea. "So we'll have to speak to my father?" he asked softly, he didn't want to deal with that man but if it meant getting Yukie's daughter of there then so be it, though he now wish he had brought his cane, somedays he just wished to beat his dad with it. "What sort of things does she like?"

"She is quiet and likes rabbits from what I've been told" Yukie replied with a shrug as they arrived...her mom set up everything so she had a place to live and if my thinking and records are right she is actually a he...in order to be kept your father most likely would take in a female servent...being the big strong man he is. Of course I belive his name is something else but to avoid him being sent off it was easier to make everyone else believe ummm...June was a she." Yukie added reading through the messages the mum was sending Yukie so they could know more. "Bad time to unleash all of your plans" Yukie mumbled to himself finding everything complicated.

• 1 month later...

"Rabbits? Think she'd like me to paint rabbits on her walls for her?" he asked softly as he tried to think about nice things he could do for Yukie's daughter. Then Yukie set him straight. "Oh, he. Okay. Well then that's fine," he said with a smile. It was alla little much but oh well. Yukie was happy and not stressed out then win, win. "Okay, lets do this! Let's get the little one out of that nightmare house."

Sorry for taking so long. My laptop is still being weird and the hard drive might be dying but I can't tell really. Sorry.