Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I didn't want to live with them I was happy living with my grandparents until they took me away...they didn't like humans so they didn't like me" Yukie replied.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"No...I'm just not pure wearwolf" Yukie replied as he frowned and changed back to cold to stay outside anymore his skin icy cold.

"If I stay out any longer my body will die" Yukie mumbled not really able to move much due to the freezing effect.

"Sure go for it." he said taking him into the bathroom and turned on the bath. "So next time you bring something home I will show you how to kill it and then we will eat it alright." he said. "I'll teach you how to live.

"I'm cold" Yukie mumbled sleepily as he clung to his master not sure why his body was feelinso weird.

Yukie was confused since he was only wearing his fur cloak and snuggled down in the water quite warm.

"Okay" Yukie mumbled as he relaxed and sank down as low as possible slowly defrosting his frozen body.

"I'm not a runt...I'm just small" Yukie mumbled not liking the insult as he huffed and curled up enjoying the super soft bed.