Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie just poked at it a little hesitant before eating it watchingnthe vampire a little skittish. He of course didn't know his place so he was scared of the elder and not sure how to act around other people.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Kiba the vampire just looked at him. "You really don't care about what you do? Do you I mean most pups are taught to be as big as they can with vampires and you are laying by my feet like you are my pet what is up with that?"

"...I wasn't taught anything about vampires" Yukie replied as he looked up at the elder vamp. "I wasn't exactly included with others I lived away from the pack"

"Why do you live alone don't you have a mate?" Yukie asked as he finished his food the cute pup a bloody mess.

"Oh" Yukie replied as he got up a little wanting to go back to his corner and sleep since his stomach was very full.

Yukie came back and looked at his master not sure what to do..."can I go play outside?" Yukie asked.

"I'm fine with that" Yukie replied running to the door and opening it as he changed and ran off into the woods for the day.

Yukie stayed outside till late at night having spent the time hunting what he could and having filled his belly some.

"Okay!" Yukie replied not wanting to get scolded as he put the wigglingnfiah in the sink and filled it with cold water before taking off his clothes and going up to the bathroom to find his master.

Yukie slightly peeked around the corner as he blushed having not expected to see the elder bathing.

"I put the fish in the sink and gave them water to swim in" Yukie replied blushing at being caught as he came out frommhiding looking down at the floor.