Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"...I'll be fine " Yukie replied embarrassed as he went straight to the bathroom and locked himself in finding the elders words quite personal as he turned on the hot water.

Kiba walked over to his bed and then laid on it he was so tired from dealing with this pup and something told him it was just the start of this. "Why the hell did I take him in?" he asked looking up at the ceiling not sure what made his mind change

Yukie just relaxed and soaked in the water not wanting to tell the elder that he was the runt and well was often thrown out of the pack, but this time he didn't remember what happened and how he ended up alone though he must have had to do something bad to piss them off.

Kiba was laying on the bed then got up after a while and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey are you alright you have been in there for a while just making sure you didn't die." he said talking to the door.

"I'm fine just soaking" Yukie mumbled as he slipped on a warm shirt and pants and just sat still not sure what to do.

"Alright you might was to come out soon pup or your fur will start to fall off from all the water." he said joking and looked at the door then turned around and went back to his bed laying down on it. "Oh I am going to have you stay in the same room as me I think." he said

"I'm fine sleeping in the hallway" Yukie mumbled as he finished packing his stuff and frowned before stripping and wrapping up in the wolf fur and changing into a cute wolf that was clearly quite small and skinny as he carried his stuff out into the hallway.

"Yep I can tell you were the runt pup because Wolves are about double the size at your age." he said sniffing the air. "I want you to stay in here for now alright you can have that corner and I will let you be alone alright. I just don't want you in the hall."

Yukie huffed andnwent over to the corner not liking being called a runt since he couldn't help it he wasn't always given a lot of food. He watched the vampire for awhile before snuggling down more and resting his head on his tail before falling asleep.

Kiba laid in the bed and sighed as he soon went to sleep knowing that this pup was going to take a lot out of him starting tomorrow when he is rested and fed the pups do he may be an adult, but he still had lots of energy and onces he ate more meat it would be back.

Yukie heard the vampire moving and sat up yawning tiredly before getting up and changing back the boy being naked under his cloak as he went off to go use the rest room.

Yukie eventually came back and snuggled down on the floor to sleepy to change back as he snuggled his fur.

(Yeah he did once when Yukie had to pee then he went back to sleep did I not post that because I was thinking it)

Soon smells filled the house the smell of blood and meat. "If you want to eat come down now!" he yelled and set down at the table and started to drink his blood juice.

"Morning for me it means its 5:00pm." he said smiling. "This is really early for me I usally don't get up till 7 or 8." he said looking at Yukie and started to drink the juice. "Why are you sitting at my feet? I made some cooked meat for you." he said