Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie just trembled terrified as he held his broken and ripped shoulder trying to not faint from the pain.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Yukie get inside now! We are at war and I will kill all of the damn wolves this house is now wolf proof." he said making sure Yukie was in and put everything that wolves would kill them out and snapped his figures and all the wolf traps were set again. "How many wolves are there I think I at least killed 20." he said and started to fix Yukie

"F-forty...I think" Yukie moaned his body trembling as he tried to keep away having lost a lot of blood.

"Ok sorry about that but this has been my land for 1000 years and if you know vampires they like there places the rule is if anyone else come on here I can kill them no questions asked See I gave them a warning, but they didn't listen."

"I'm glad you didn't let them kill me" Yukie admitted as he looked away suddenly quite shy infront of the amazing elder.

Yukie just curled up in his masters bed and tried to sleep eventually turning into a wolf who was slightly bigger and a lot healthier and slept.