Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"What's that?" Yukie asked as he slowly crawled into the room and sat beside his master on the floor.

"I don't know. Wait I thought we were going to eat them?" he said and shook his head. "Damn pup make up your mind you need to kill them you know they are going to die when you put them back in." he said

"I don't like killing things" Yukie replied trying to not cry the boy hating killing poor animals since he had lived with his mom and had never learned about hunting he was more human then wolf until she had gotten sick and passed forcing him to go love with a pack who didn't like him at all.

"But I don't want to! Mom never had to!" Yukie replied yelling at the vampire before running out of the room and outside towards the woods hating the cruel man.

Kiba got up the next morning and went down to the kitchen and got some blood the pup hadn't come back yet but he gave him shelter so he knew the pup would be back sometime and bring something else he would have to kill in the house it was just the way they were or Kiba thought they were he was taught at a young age it was kill or be killed if you want to eat you have to kill the animal to survive.

Yukie just huffed staying outside the house as he slept under a pine tree having made himself shelter the boy refusing to be murderous like his old pack.

Yukie still stubborn refused to come back in having been raised a human he had no killer instinct and refused to hunt.

(True though Yukie has his reasons)

Yukie huffed as he shivered and moved closer to the house over the slow morning and eventually ended up by the door.

(So does Kiba lol)

Kiba walked in the house. "I'm gonna have to go out and get blood soon. I have to get out of my house." he said watching TV and seeing that it was gonna be below 0 tonight. "He either comes in or freezes to death I don't care either way." he said turning off the TV not sure how cold that Yukie could take.

Yukie just huffed and sat curled up tightly looking at the snow falling more as he shivered he didn't want to kill his mom never wanted him to kill and end up like the man who had forced her to have Yukie.

Kiba opened the door and laughed seeing the pup there. "You came back get in side and I'll teach you how to hunt and kill in time you have to learn how to do that to live." he said sighing

"In this world it's kill or be killed you need to learn that to live you have to kill something and you know that right or has everyone else killed around you because you were to weak to kill yourself. If so you were the runt." he said